What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

My friend, your usual nonsense (with flavor of some Farsi words to make it even cooler) was good only for a limited time, that does not get my attention.

I wasn't the one who was talking about getting elected and being legitimate and this has nothing to do with Iran. Hadi is a stooge, whether Iran is a democracy or a theocracy or a communist state. I hope you get it now.

Well, the whole point is that you shouldn't be criticizing other people's regimes while yours isn't great to begin with.

Well, the whole point is that you shouldn't be criticizing other people's regimes while yours isn't great to begin with.

No good regime exists in ME. But it was not about criticizing a regime, it was just about a person (Hadi) who is a puppet and has no control.

Yep, in Arab style democracy, he won in a single candidate election with 99.7 of votes. Anyways, if you say only the rulers who are elected are legitimate, then none of your countries have a legitimate leader, including your British king and Saudi Arabia. That's the irony here.

And yes, he is a stooge, from every angle you look at it, he is a pure stooge. Nothing more. There is no reason to be angry when calling someone a stooge. :)

Let's see when he'll get back to Yemen.
Seriously? Iranian gives lectures about democracy and election? Couldn't be more ridiculous.

My friend, your usual nonsense (with flavor of some Farsi words to make it even cooler) was good only for a limited time, that does not get my attention.

I wasn't the one who was talking about getting elected and being legitimate and this has nothing to do with Iran. Hadi is a stooge, whether Iran is a democracy or a theocracy or a communist state. I hope you get it now.
Again.. A stooge to who? For the millionth time, your logic sucks, as a matter of fact all Iranians I've dealt with are alike.

So, if the leader of a country is a complete puppet of Iran, he is a true, national honest leader. Otherwise he's a stooge and a puppet, but guess to who? Surprise... a stooge to his country :woot:

Well, I get it, Maliki, Bashar, Huthis, Hasan NS are the only true leaders of their countries. Omar Al-Bashir was among them but he's not anymore. I don't know why..:cheesy:

Well, this is angry talk. Since he's the legitimate president of Yemen, elected by his own people, recognized by Arab Muslim and world countries as such he can exist anywhere and manage his country, especially when he is in an Arab brotherly country which stepped in to free Yemeni people from Iranian stooges.

You know why he is in Riyadh? Simply because terrorists tried to murder him many times. He will return to his palace only on a ground full of Huthis skulls.
No as his term is finished he is not legitimate

Powerful enough to refute the mind of a Persian who won't research to find the truth. and will just go along the story that has been fed to him by the turban head mullahs of qom.

Anyway just to make it easier for u let me point that it was Julius Caesar who was first blamed for the destruction of this library , then is the story of Edward gibbons which is most popular regarding the destruction of the library .

Lastly it was Bishop Gregory Bar Hebræus, a Christian who spent a great deal of time writing about Muslim atrocities without much historical documentation who blamed it on Hazrat Omar(ra) mentioning the quote and incredulous six months it supposedly took to burn all the books.
Now taking six months to burn all the books must look powerful enough to u but not to any sane mind.

It is almost certain that by the mid 7th century CE the Royal Library no longer existed. This is made clear by the fact that no mention is made of such a catastrophic event by contemporary writers such as Christian chronicler John of Nikiou, Byzantine monk and writer John Moschus and Sophronius, Patriarch of Jerusalem.
The library was destroyed 4 time but after Arab invasion it vanished for good
And it was first Muslim hystorian who talked about the incidents .
Also exaggerating is not equal to baseless

Last edited:
Well, any Middle Eastern system including absolute monarchies is more logical than "Welayat Faqih". In "Welayat Faqih", the Supreme Leader assumes his powers from being the legitimate deputy of Imam Mahdi, who will somehow manage to show up later in time. "Welayat Faqih" is not really different than absolute monarchy, except that it claims power from a mysterious source. I imagine Imam Mahdi (at the end of time) standing up in front of crowds in Tehran making an apology for not knowing Farsi. He will then get a decent interpreter to link between zaban tazi and the crowds of Ajams :).

"Welayat Faqih" form of governing is much more better than ruling base on sperm and within a family ... at first it is something that people voted for it moreover the one who takes the position is elected through mechanisms in the constitution and a council would monitor the leader .... not what king desires ...

Furthermore coming of "Imam Mahdi (May Allah hasten his return)" is well-known belief amongst all Muslims whether Sunni or Shia ,,,something that prophet (pbuh) prophesied ....
And your take on this matter that he needs to know Persian to talk with Ajam is redonkulous .... when God sent tongues of fire on apostles of Jesus and made them able to speak many languages of the world what they did not know before saying such a thing is stupid ... not to mention he is the last one , I mean whatever prophets have down so thus from Adam to Khatam should be get done by him ....

Attachments

• IM.png
    IM.png
    70.1 KB · Views: 23
Anyway guys. It's been almost three months now. How 'decisive' has this operation been? :D
You guys have been bitching about that since day 1 of the operation. It was decisive in destroying Huthis assets, cut them out from Iran, stopping their advance and allow local resistance to take back several areas. It could take sometime but for sure the victory is ours.

You guys have been bitching about that since day 1 of the operation. It was decisive in destroying Huthis assets, cut them out from Iran, stopping their advance and allow local resistance to take back several areas. It could take sometime but for sure the victory is ours.

The Zaidis control all of Yemen. Well, not the desert, but they'll leave that to the Saudi-backed cave dwellers. So what have you achieved? And who is you? You're a lapdog tribe.

What supa dupa power the houthis are that with all their assets destroyed nobody dare send soldier and finish them off and just several day ago they took another province .

What supa dupa power the houthis are that with all their assets destroyed nobody dare send soldier and finish them off and just several day ago they took another province .

What supa dupa power ISIS are that with all their assets destroyed nobody dare send soldier and finish them off?

You see how this goes? You don't need tanks, artillery and scud missiles to wage an effective guerrilla war. Yemen is incredibly rugged terrain and lends itself well to light infantry forces like the Houthis.

Just ask the Americans in Afghanistan.

Islam is not confined to mosques or madrassas. It encompasses every sphere of life and no law forbids me from doing a good deed on this forum and defending the honour of Sahaba is deed highly honored.
If you have any respect for Islam, you should confine it to the mosque...but apparently you don't ....just saying..

Back
Top Bottom