What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Lol so you wanna keep embarrassing yourself and your country by posting more pics of your Iranian made tin can "super" weapons? :cuckoo:

Alright i don't mind so let's keep posting pics so everyone here can have good nice laugh at your joke of a country :enjoy:

1746723.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anti-"wet submarine" Helicopter :D

Arab forces strike Houthi-held Yemen military port: local official | Zee News
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 13:39

Cairo: Arab warplanes and ships bombed Yemen`s largest military port in the Red Sea city of Hodaida on Wednesday, a local official said, heavily damaging the facility and partly destroying two warships.

"The naval base was bombed by aircraft and ships. Large parts of it were destroyed and two warships were hit, and one of them, named Bilqis, was destroyed and sank onto its side, and five gunboats shelled the administrative buildings of the base," the official told Reuters by telephone from the city.

The city and its military bases are aligned with the Iran-allied Houthi militia, Yemen`s dominant force, which has been bombed by a Saudi-led coalition for over two months.

Reuters

Reuters / Tuesday, May 26, 2015
People look at a burning fuel truck after it was set ablaze during clashes between Houthis and fighters of the Popular Resistance Committees in Taiz, Yemen, May 25, 2015. REUTERS/Stringer
r

Lol so you wanna keep embarrassing yourself and your country by posting more pics of your Iranian made tin can "super" weapons? :cuckoo:

Alright i don't mind so let's keep posting pics so everyone here can have good nice laugh at your joke of a country :enjoy:

1746723.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd be glad to see one of your Saudi made tin can products ... submarines, frigate etc ...
Moreover the chopper you pictured is an experimental one made and designed in 1987 ... does your country produce helicopters? if it's true post the pictures ....

These are produced in Iran:

179127_276.jpg

4354.jpg

oi6hz4.jpg

shahed-278-image01.jpg

And this one is gonna be unvieled :

2014-09-06_111225.jpg

81507853-6277924.jpg

Please show me one your saudi made tin can over here ...

Anti-"wet submarine" Helicopter :D

Still waiting to see the sources of those pictures from Iranian DOD.

I'd be glad to see one of your Saudi made tin can products ... submarines, frigate etc ...
Moreover the chopper you pictured is an experimental one made and designed in 1987 ... does your country produce helicopters? if it's true post the pictures ....

These are produced in Iran:

Please show me one your saudi made tin can over here ...

Still waiting to see the sources of those pictures from Iranian DOD.
Just a reminder, superior equipment and numbers does not equal superior army. I would of thought you would of understood considering what happened in the battle of Qadisiya. 20,000+ tribes men vs 200,000+ professional Persian army. I don't need to remind you on how it ended.

There are reports in the net that the Saudis seek our joining the coalition like in Deseret Storm. However, this may not be a popular move because we in BD hardly differentiate between the Shia or Sunni. Anyway, without clearance from Delhi, Dhaka cannot take a decision here.

Just a reminder, superior equipment and numbers does not equal superior army. I would of thought you would of understood considering what happened in the battle of Qadisiya. 20,000+ tribes men vs 200,000+ professional Persian army. I don't need to remind you on how it ended.

It's not about gloting over Iranian equipment or their numbers surly I'm not interested to continue this childish game but if you check their previous posts and their attitude towards Iranian equipments you would see my point .... when you can't produce one nut looking down at others achievement is stupid .....
And on Qadisiya stuff , how is it have related to the topic?

It's not about gloting over Iranian equipment or their numbers surly I'm not interested to continue this childish game but if you check their previous posts and their attitude towards Iranian equipments you would see my point .... when you can't produce one nut looking down at others achievement is stupid .....
And on Qadisiya stuff , how is it have related to the topic?
Lets face it, both Iran and Saudi Arabia produces sh*t equipment.

looks fake

they use those pick-ups. The kings soldiers legged it as usual.

Saleh says he was offered millions by KSA to switch sides. lol the coalition know they are in a quagmire but at least africans will be sent in the arab only affair when required

they use those pick-ups. The kings soldiers legged it as usual.

Saleh says he was offered millions by KSA to switch sides. lol the coalition know they are in a quagmire but at least africans will be sent in the arab only affair when required
could be, but were they ambushed inside KSA or was it in Yemen ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom