What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

What is it ? o_O

YjYvBcE.jpg

TC11SEh.jpg

a6Vg0l7.jpg

0VugRJe.jpg

more photos here

PressTV-Yemen shoots down Saudi fighter jet +Images

*Saudis don't have F-16s , so don't take the article seriously , its just for more photos*

judging by the marking

its F-15 (501)

http://www.touchdown-aviation.com/types/royal-saudi-air-force/f-15-eaglestrike-eagle.php

Pics showing that Saudis have used cluster bombs in Yemen, Israel is proud of you.

11263061_367997920072733_167410839236534777_n.jpg

1619129_367997923406066_2397591388911911901_n.jpg

Since Iran, China, Russia, the United States,Turkey, India, Israel, Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Brazil didn't sign the ban of cluster bombs, I wouldn't hold out much hope that they will discontinue the use of cluster bombs anytime soon.

I love how PressTV aka Iran state propaganda is crying about what weapons we're killing Houthis with.

What is the latest on it guys ? If I leave monarchs propaganda aside then I think Houthis are doing good.

LOL you do realize you're not making the situation any better by showing me that ridiculous pic? :sarcastic:

But that's alright here's a better pic:

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Yeap .... As far as I know your country ain't have any submarine (maybe miniature) , and you dare to come over and talk about Iranian submarines?

Wet submersibles:

"...This device may be configured as a mine-laying system (particularly for attaching limpet mines directly to a ship) or as a torpedo, or may be used for intelligence gathering in harbours. They have also been used to plant listening and recording devices on undersea cables..."

Iran is producing a wide range of submarines from midget ones to more heavy tones for special missions started during Iran-Iraq war :

Please show me Saudi made submarines ....

Yeap .... As far as I know your country ain't have any submarine (maybe miniature) , and you dare to come over and talk about Iranian submarines?

Wet submersibles:

"...This device may be configured as a mine-laying system (particularly for attaching limpet mines directly to a ship) or as a torpedo, or may be used for intelligence gathering in harbours. They have also been used to plant listening and recording devices on undersea cables..."

Iran is producing a wide range of submarines from midget ones to more heavy tones for special missions started during Iran-Iraq war :

Please show me Saudi made submarines ....

Lol so you wanna keep embarrassing yourself and your country by posting more pics of your Iranian made tin can "super" weapons? :cuckoo:

Alright i don't mind so let's keep posting pics so everyone here can have good nice laugh at your joke of a country :enjoy:

1746723.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom