What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

so what Arab mighty coalition army achieved till now !? destroying Yemen !? killing women and children !? or flexing muscle for Iran !?
You should be the last people talking about women and children getting killed, and claiming the moral high ground.
And you guys are not asking others to fight for you is really a joke. The afghani hazaras, hizis, iraqi malitias, and what not.

so what Arab mighty coalition army achieved till now !? destroying Yemen !? killing women and children !? or flexing muscle for Iran !?

Hahaha,An Iranian talking concerns about children and civilian's lives,while barrel bombing like crazy the innocent Syrian Population at the rate that will lead to their extermination if continued for some more time..have some shame before talking about High moral ground..

And yet you are speaking his language not the other way around...
Ahhh! Don't be a sour puss because we refused to learn Turkish...Despite, your lengthy stay we knew that you will be leaving...:cheers:..contrary to the French...

In case that isn't posted, a senior Saudi general was reportedly killed on Yemen border by Houthis (or Yemeni army) while visiting the border area, Prince Fahad bin Turki bin Abdulaziz, the one on the right:

11081468_356229561249569_5083193193721899735_n.jpg

Saudi arms mistakenly air dropped for Houthis in Shabuh province:

11000506_356262974579561_7849336872490325598_n.jpg

11074393_356262961246229_5874104156192737710_n.jpg

11138670_356262984579560_7950763111641995427_n.jpg

11143326_356262954579563_2599228751326322461_n.jpg

Thanks Saudis, but you are doing it wrong.
The broken arms:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Hahaha,An Iranian talking concerns about children and civilian's lives,while barrel bombing like crazy the innocent Syrian Population at the rate that will lead to their extermination if continued for some more time..have some shame before talking about High moral ground..
And you are denying Saudi role in Syria? is it all Iran? at least Syria has got a constitution and an elected president what about Saudi?

Elected President
Yeah and that too by a landslide
Was it 99.9% who voted in his favour?
The only language Iran and it's allies understand is the language of power, so don't waste your time trying logic with them. In the first days of the Decisive Storm, they all were warning and threatening, but after they made sure that they will miserable be defeated and humiliated, Iran and it's allies have started calling for dialogue and peace. In response of recent Iranian call for peace and dialogue, Saudi Arabia slapped Iran in the face and said "There will be no role for a country like Iran in Yemen".

All they can do now, is watching and cursing.

Ahhh! Don't be a sour puss because we refuse to learn Turkish...Despite, that your saty was lengthy we knew that you will be leaving...:cheers:..contrary to the French...

The broken arms:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
My friend, shouldn't you have a country of your own before venting your views about others countries?

The only language Iran and it's allies understand is the language of power, so don't waste your time trying logic with them. In the first days of the Decisive Storm, they all were warning and threatening, but after they made sure that they will miserable be defeated and humiliated, Iran and it's allies have started calling for dialogue and peace. In response of recent Iranian call for peace and dialogue, Saudi Arabia slapped Iran in the face and said "There will be no role for a country like Iran in Yemen".

My friend, shouldn't you have a country of your own before venting your views about others countries?

reported for going off topic and flaming

"Slapped Iran in the face?" :lol: You are kidding me right? The only thing Saudis have achieved till now is killing 2500 Yemenis, almost all of them civilians. You are talking as if Saudis have attacked Iran, God forbid, which in that case, Saudi Arabia will be no more, same as tiny Gulf satellite states. Keep bombing poorest Arab countries with billion dollar planes dreaming about 'defeating Iran'.

Today in Saadah, Saudis bombed a fuel station, burning 17 civilians alive and injuring many others.

Saudi Stronkkk.

You have achieved another thing. Israel killed 2500 Gazans in 50 days, Gulfis killed the same number in 21 days, Netanyahu is proud of Saudi Arabia. That's the furthest thing Saudis achieved, we all know how this 'mighty army' begged US to save them from Saddam Hussein when he betrayed his Arab brethren in 91. If the coalition wasn't involved, he would be ruling in Hijaz and Najd right now.

"Slapped Iran in the face?" :lol: You are kidding me right? The only thing Saudis have achieved till now is killing 2500 Yemenis, almost all of them civilians. You are talking as if Saudis have attacked Iran, God forbid, which in that case, Saudi Arabia will be no more, same as tiny Gulf satellite states. Keep bombing poorest Arab countries with billion dollar planes dreaming about 'defeating Iran'.

Today in Saadah, Saudis bombed a fuel station, burning 17 civilians alive and injuring many others.

Saudi Stronkkk.

You have achieved another thing. Israel killed 2500 Gazans in 50 days, Gulfis killed the same number in 21 days, Netanyahu is proud of Saudi Arabia. That's the furthest thing Saudis achieved, we all know how this 'mighty army' begged US to save them from Saddam Hussein when he betrayed his Arab brethren in 91. If the coalition wasn't involved, he would be ruling in Hijaz and Najd right now.
Everything I've just read in your post is out of anger and desperation. It hold no value, yet no serious reply.

reported for going off topic and flaming
Thank you for making PDF a better place. :cheers:

what is the coalition army objective !?

there is some simple fact ( thousand years ) , you can't win the war if you don't define your objective .... I think I read this is "Art of War" ...

if your objective was "flexing muscle for Iran" then it failed ....

An Iranian riding into the sun set on his high horse of morality. Yeeehaw

Yes indeed, why not? At least I'm sure that I'm morally in a better position compared to you, because I don't say "Boo Fuc**ng whoo" when I hear the news of few engineers killed by ISIS, even if their country of origin is my enemy, while you did exactly the same. Now try to be more Arab than Arabs themselves and see how that will end up for you. ;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom