What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

We strongly support Houthis in their struggle against Saudi and Arabs aggression. Insha ALLAH Arabia would be evacuated from Wahabi Lobby and true Islamic State would emerge

How do I send a PM to members? @haviZsultan gave me a negative rating for me pointing out the irony and silliness of Rakad talking about making an Iranian suck him off.

Rakad said, "let one iranian bullet come to yemen and il personally shove my big fat willing up your throat"

I replied with, "I didn't know this site was also a homosexual fantasy board. Personally, I wish you the best of luck in reaching your desire of being fellated by a man, but wouldn't geopolitical discussions be more interesting to others here?"

I want to be respectfully be allowed to dispute a negative point for that reply.

Posters like Rakad keep insulting Iranians in most of their posts, and advocating their deaths, and I never engage with them on the same level. In this one instance, I wanted to expose the sillines of immature people who think its cool and manly, for some reason, to advocate their "enemy" giving them a blowjob.

If you look at my current activity on the board, you would be hard pressed for anyone to find racist or sectarian vile attacks on anyone's country or religion.

I'm sorry for talking about my negative point public, but I didn't see a PM option.
i meant by my willing either my fist or foot. its up to you to think i meant its a blowjob! :coffee:
yeah iranians dont insult arabs in PDF!!! lol il let others comment on this

People set up emergency aid from the International Committee of the Red Cross in an aircraft prior to its departure to Yemen on April 9. (AFP)
d1af621f-9b50-498a-aa72-9340bc2e36f5_16x9_600x338.jpg

Friday, 10 April 2015 The first Red Cross plane carrying medical aid into Yemen landed in Sanaa airport on Friday, marking their first delivery of medical supplies since the beginning of the Saudi-led military campaign against Houthi militias.

“This is the first ICRC plane to have landed in Sanaa. It is loaded with 16 tons of medical aid,” Marie-Claire Feghali, spokeswoman in Yemen for the International Committee of the Red Cross, said in a tweet.

The shipment was made up of “drugs and surgical instruments,” the spokeswoman told AFP via telephone from Sanaa airport after the arrival of the plane.

“Tomorrow, a second plane will be carrying 32 tonnes of medical supplies, generators and water purification equipment for hospitals in Sanaa,” she added.

@BLACKEAGLE lol Yemen conflict: Pakistan vote rebuffs Saudi call - BBC News there goes your ground invasion plans. Barefoot houthis still advancing. Any chance of Jordanians entering on the ground?
they did a huge mistake.

the very same group Saudis are strengthenning in Yemen
yeah i see your logic here! we are empowering al qaeda so they can attack us! you are a smart one.
you see why we cant use logic with you guys ? we all know qeada leaders and their families were in iran. its all over the news. tv channels made interview with some of them. its official.
but lies are part of your DNA i guess.
i mean when your official arabic news channel says that saudi musti issues a fatwa that a man can eat his wife! what do you expect from ordinary iranian guy on the street!
il post few pics of al Qaeda members and leaders who were hiding in iran.. cuz it seems someone deleted them!

B8tatOOCMAAtbiA.jpg_large.jpeg
B8tc3EZCIAAZTFn.jpg_large.jpeg
B8teERWCYAAxM9W.jpg_large.jpeg
B8tgLF9CcAAjkVn.jpg_large.jpeg
B8thmN-CUAE7-sL.jpg_large.jpeg
B8tjZFfCUAAREQ7.jpg_large.jpeg
B8tlMnhCQAAIZoz.jpg_large.jpeg
B8tmG96CQAAMXs2.jpg_large.jpeg

But then the onus is also on us sunnis not to hate the shia. We can't as islamic states fall at each others throats. The Prophet said:

” لَا تَرْجِعُوا بَعْدِي كُفَّارًا يَضْرِبُ بَعْضُكُمْ رِقَابَ بَعْضٍ ”: Do not return to unbelief after me by striking the necks of one another

As the custodian of the 2 holy mosques and as some Saudis view themselves, the center of the Islamic world the responsibility is also on Saudi Arabia not to enlarge the dispute but instead work to erase it. I don't see the logic of this fight between Iran and Saudia that has been going on relentlessly ever since the 2 nationalities saw each other on site.
for 36 years saudi suffered attacks from iranians in makka madinah and other cities! 1000s have been killed and injured and we did not take one hostile step against them. so i dont know how is this a sign of country "iran" that wants unity!
even the drugs that are coming to saudi is from iran and hizb-alshaytan!
not even israel would dare to send 52kg of C4 explosives to makka during hajj time!
not even israel would dare on spreading poison gas in a tunnel in makka!

and me personally i cant accept someone who calls the prophets wife, the muslims mother sayeda aisha, a whore and a kafir. astagfur Allah
or someone who says the quran is corrupted. and the companions are kafir.
i cant accept someone who give dead ppl god like attributes. and worship them. and write them letters and give them money!
in their official books. books that no shia can reject or deny. say they should kill us sunnies and take our money. and that allah would reward them for such thing.
you dont know what you are talking about. so i suggest you do some homework before giving an opinion on such matters

Published — Friday 10 April 2015
Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Naif, second deputy premier and minister of interior, has sent his condolences to the family of Sgt. Majid bin Turki Al-Dulaim Al-Qahtani, who was killed by suspected terrorists on Sunday.

The incident took place while Al-Qahtani was involved in raids on the hide-outs of the suspects in Awamiyah, Qatif. Public Security Director Lt. Gen. Othman bin Nasser Al-Mihrij conveyed the condolences of the deputy crown prince to the family on Tuesday.

Al-Mihrij visited Al-Qahtani’s family home in Dammam, accompanied by the Eastern Province police chief and the commander of the special emergency forces.

“This country, its leaders and people will never forget the martyrs who sacrificed their lives to protect this land,” he said. Al-Qahtani’s family thanked the governor for his support.

Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Naif, second deputy premier and minister of interior, has sent his condolences to the family of Sgt. Majid bin Turki Al-Dulaim Al-Qahtani, who was killed by suspected terrorists on Sunday.
Will they also send condolences to hundreds of civilians they have killed? Of course not.

Will they also send condolences to hundreds of civilians they have killed? Of course not.
houthies killed civilians.. they dropped mortar rounds randomly on the cities. today snipers killed a father and his son after going out of Friday prayer. they took the fight into the cities to run away from the jets.
you are trying so hard. chill its not working

houthies killed civilians.. they dropped mortar rounds randomly on the cities. today snipers killed a father and his son after going out of Friday prayer. they took the fight into the cities to run away from the jets.
you are trying so hard. chill its not working

You can go fool someone else. :)

You can go fool someone else. :)
come on man!! lol
have some self respect and dignity.. we know you hate us but making lies and using photos of dead civilians from syria and gaza is low.
saying that our mufti issued a fatwa that allows a man to eat his wife by irans official arabic speaking tv channel is sick!
dont you feel ashamed that your countries official media is making such dumb lies ? lol

People talk about ground war, ground, ground and ground but I have not seen a single troop on ground yet.

Back
Top Bottom