What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

I thought in syria it's around 200000
by the way the Yemen campaign is in it's infancy , let it continue as much as those conflict .
the official number they have been using in the media is "more than" 200,000
they have been using this number for 2 years!!
the real numbers from groups on the ground are around 500,000
they are not using the real number cuz some countries are avoiding embarrassment.
speacially the UN security council members like US and russia

I thought in syria it's around 200000
by the way the Yemen campaign is in it's infancy , let it continue as much as those conflict .
i pray Allah that in yemen it will end fast and it wont reach such numbers.
there is one huge factor in yemen that will help end this quickly in shaa Allah. and that is yemen is blocked. no weapons or fighters will go in or out.
unlike syria and iraq weapons come in planes in trucks or ships you name it. same thing with fighters.
another factor that the yemeni ppl are fighting with us against Ali Saleh and the Houthi. including zaidis they are with us.
so just imagine how will Ali Saleh and Houthi be after one more month!
they are already leaving tanks cuz of shortage of fuel.
it wont be easy but its not like syria and iraq.

لا يوجد شي اسمه شيوخ الوهابيه. هذا شريط مشروخ قديم والله طفشنا منه. سب الحكومه سوي اللي تسويه محد داري عنك في النت. بس لا تالف و تقول وهابيه و تستخف بعقولنا.
و اذا ديرتي خايسه في النهايه هي ديرتي و مالي غيرها. ومهما اختلفت مع بعض الامور في الحكومه ولائي و بيعتي لها. و ادافع عن الدين و الوطن و الحكومه بحلوها و مرها.
و اناقش مشاكلنا في اماكن ثانيه و في الوقت و المكان الصحيح.

irans attack on saudi arabia:
"saudi grand mufti issues fatwa that a husband can eat his wife."
:omghaha::laughcry:

how low must you be to spread such lies in your official news ?! :crazy::astagh:

View attachment 213530
انتم شعب مهان و جبان و محتقر

لو انتو مو عبيد ما تسمون أرواحكم سعوديين بدل نجدي او حجازي
ال سعود مستعبديكم و دايسين عليكم و ما في عندكم رجال يتكلم

روحو حررو بلدكم من ال سعود و غيرو اسمكم من سعوديين الى غير شي بعدين تكلمو على الشرف و الكرامة الي هي مالها وجود بقاموسكم

Rakan, here's the thing. If you actually believe that it's the mullahs of Iran that are behind Yemen, then you're in it for the long haul. Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan etc... should mean something to you. You can't pick and choose. If the mullahs are helping out, you can bet your *** this is gonna go on for at least another few decades. The worse the situation gets and the poorer and more desperate the Houtis become, the more the mullahs will take advantage.

Take Assad. He only became a mullah lapdog when he became desperate. After the civil war started, Iran managed to dig in and take over. Before that the mullahs didn't have a fraction of the say they do now. Same in Iraq. Same in Yemen. The worse things get on the ground, the stronger the mullah position becomes.

our number one weapon

CCJTkGkUEAA_g3Z.jpg_large.jpeg

Sand in your shorts?
that is the weapon that will knock iran out. by iran i mean the government and its supporters like you.
i personally dont mind the war escalating and taking it to iran.
your mullahs made it impossible for anyone to live peacefully in the ME including Iranians them selves!
did saudi kill 20 iranian guards during the past few weeks ?! no. miss treated minorities did.

as for yemen. saudi intelligence got the serial numbers on the iranian missiles that was sent to yemen! we dont think we know. the dumb houthies exposed many things thank god. lol

Then why are you begging Americans?

Why did you beg Americans to protect you.

Note your king taking pride when standing alongside American Generals and presidents on Saudi soil:

obitschwar_122709_c0-45-720-464_s575x335.jpg

2198097240_2af9c111e8_z.jpg
we didnt beg.. in 1990-91 that was made through UN security council. that was a threat to oil and world economy.

in 2001-3 iran begged the US like it begged it now for lifting sanctions and air strikes in iraq.

that is the weapon that will knock iran out. by iran i mean the government and its supporters like you.
i personally dont mind the war escalating and taking it to iran.
your mullahs made it impossible for anyone to live peacefully in the ME including Iranians them selves!
did saudi kill 20 iranian guards during the past few weeks ?! no. miss treated minorities did.

as for yemen. saudi intelligence got the serial numbers on the iranian missiles that was sent to yemen! we dont think we know. the dumb houthies exposed many things thank god. lol

we didnt beg.. in 1990-91 that was made through UN security council. that was a threat to oil and world economy.

in 2001-3 iran begged the US like it begged it now for lifting sanctions and air strikes in iraq.

I want to nuance the guy who asked the americans welcome to iraq...

the filthy guy who iron sent to america is this shittt,,

abdelaziz el hakim
hakim.jpg

the iraqi shia who asked america to invade iraq with the help of iroon. Look behind el hakimi gggomayni.

This is not first time, iraqi shia did help mongols to invade baghdad so this is not something new:-). Is in ther blood my friend....

Rakan, here's the thing. If you actually believe that it's the mullahs of Iran that are behind Yemen, then you're in it for the long haul. Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan etc... should mean something to you. You can't pick and choose. If the mullahs are helping out, ou can bet your *** this is gonna go on for at least another few decades. The worse the situation gets and the poorer and more desperate the Houtis become, the more the mullahs will take advantage.

Take Assad. He only became a mullah lapdog when he became desperate. After the civil war started, Iran managed to dig in and take over. Before that the mullahs didn't have a fraction of the say they do now. Same in Iraq. Same in Yemen. The worse things get on the ground, the stronger the mullah position becomes.
In Yemen it's different, for sure Iran is behind those Huthies but this operation will not last more than a year as Iran is totally cut out from them, it can't and will not be able to help them with a penny or a small bullet, and even the Iranian advisers who exist in Yemen now will die there just like Huthies, according the spokesperson of the Decisive Storm.

All that whining from the Farsis here yet there have only been 3 casualties from the side of KSA in 15 days of fighting. Some barefooted Baluch's killed 3-4 times as many Iranian border guards in the span of a few minutes a few days ago.

10 times as many have probably succumbed to pollution, drug addiction and bad roads in the last hour.

Anyway Iran is still the undisputed superpower of our Milky Way after all. Let's all wank to some carpets and groundbreaking "technological" discoveries by the Mullah's that nobody outside of Farsis on PDF have heard about. After all they are Indian looking Aryans so it automatically counts 10 times as much. Other ME people are nowhere near by default. I heard that they were the long lost cousins of the Germans too.:lol:

Last edited:
In Yemen it's different, for sure Iran is behind those Huthies but this operation will not last more than a year as Iran is totally cut out from them, it can't and will not be able to help them with a penny or a small bullet, and even the Iranian advisers who exist in Yemen now will die there just like Huthies, according the spokesperson of the Decisive Storm.

you don't knew how much I like to see the pictures of those advisers .

you don't knew how much I like to see the pictures of those advisers .
Okay, ask your government to order those advisers to take selfie pictures and send them immediately to my Whatsup so I can show them to you.:sarcastic:

Okay, ask your government to order those advisers to take selfie pictures and send them immediately to my Whatsup so I can show them to you.:sarcastic:
so you agree that commander was just talking from his arse and had no evidence.
tell me have we ever shied of showing it if we supported some groups ?

You're still around? Remember how you used to tell me that the conflict in Syria will end this year? This year was around 3 or 4 years ago. Remember that?

What "advisers"? Pictures? Proof?

How is Yemen any more cutoff from Iran then Lebanon or Syria? Iran has the same access to Yemen as it does to Syria and Lebanon. It's actually easier to get to Yemen by water then it is to get to Syria and Lebanon. Look at a map blackpeshkel. It's not rocket science.

Back
Top Bottom