What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

This election was recognized by regional and international observers.
Yemeni presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Next time educate yourself and look out for info before wasting my time.
So what? How does that prove this hoax of a election is legitimate? The same countries recognized Sisi (who toppled a democratically elected president in a coup) as president (and no, I don't give a damn who rules Egypt personally, it's an example). Countries act based on their own interests. For example, in Saudi Arabia, power literally transfers through sperm, and every country in this world recognized Saudi Arabia as a country. Does that mean its leaders and kings are elected in genuine election? Of course not. So don't you show me a single candidate election telling me the president is 'legitimate'. Many tribes allied with Houthis participated in an uprising against this weak puppet stooge who is now begging foreign powers to bomb his country while sitting in a palace in Riyadh.

So what? How does that prove this hoax of a election is legitimate? The same countries recognized Sisi (who toppled a democratically elected president in a coup) as president (and no, I don't give a damn who rules Egypt personally, it's an example). Countries act based on their own interests. For example, in Saudi Arabia, power literally transfers through sperm, and every country in this world recognized Saudi Arabia as a country. Does that mean its leaders and kings are elected in genuine election? Of course not. So don't you show me a single candidate election telling me the president is 'legitimate'. Many tribes allied with Houthis participated in an uprising against this weak puppet stooge who is now begging foreign powers to bomb his country while sitting in a palace in Riyadh.
Would like to correct a minor mistake here. Power isn't transferred through 'sperm' in Saudi Arabia. It's usually transferred from one brother to another.

Would like to correct a minor mistake here. Power isn't transferred through 'sperm' in Saudi Arabia. It's usually transferred from one brother to another.
All of them came from one person through... whatever, you know what my point is. :)

All of which came from one person through... whatever, you know what my point is. :)
I get it, but the Saudi monarchy isn't exactly a 'Father-Son monarchy'. It's more like "Father-Son-Brother-Brother-Brother-Brother-Brother-Brother-Brother-Brother".

That reminds me, I wonder who would become the King once the sons of Ibn Saud die off.

Dude I'm from Riyadh, I've only eaten Albaik twice, and one of them was transported via 11 hr land trip :sick:

And then I discovered I had celiac disease, so I can't eat it now even if I wanted to.

See that is the thing. AlBaik must be consumed then and there.
Even delayed by 5 mins, it is not the same thing.

I have tried the road shipment many times, it sucks.

I do suggest the friend chicken place on Imam Saud road, some 1 km west of Nadij.

See that is the thing. AlBaik must be consumed then and there.
Even delayed by 5 mins, it is not the same thing.

I have tried the road shipment many times, it sucks.

I do suggest the friend chicken place on Imam Saud road, some 1 km west of Nadij.

They should open new branches in Riyadh even though that will cause most fried chicken restaurants to close their doors, and they should also provide Gluten-free Fried Chicken.

Saudi News Agency
Apr 3, 2015, SPA -- Brig. Gen. Ahmed bin Hasan Asiri, consultant at the minister of defense's office, stressed today that 'Determination Strom' is continuing for the ninth day in a row at all levels to complete the demolition of the Houthi might.
In today's daily briefing, which he held at Riyadh airbase, Brig. Asiri confirmed that 'the air campaign is continuing as scheduled in a progressive rhythm to ensure that all goals were achieved on time.
'Our goals are clear and we are working to achieve them,' he added, pointing out that any military action should not be dragged behind reactions, but professional military action is leading the action and leaves reactions for the other party or the enemy which is looking for a response.

--More
20:40 LOCAL TIME 17:40 GMT

Brig. Asiri pointed out that a small group belonging to the Houthi militia tried yesterday to access inside districts of Aden for carrying out 'hit and run operations' in order to achieve media goals for making confusion, but the popular committees acted on stopping them where the militia goal was to reach the presidential palace. 'The People's Committees and the Yemeni loyal army responded to this operation with follow-up of the coalition forces,' he confirmed.

Brig. Asiri indicated that the coalition forces provided at dawn today a logistical support to the People's Committees in Aden which are managed to change the situation on the ground and expel the Houthi militia elements from the presidential palace and the Houthi controlled-areas. 'The militias are holed in Aden. We are dealing with them in order to isolate the city of Aden from any external support,' Asiri added.

--More
21:20 LOCAL TIME 18:20 GMT

i can't see the image

What about now ? :partay:

upload_2015-4-3_22-57-7.png

ground invasion will be nasty :guns:and houthis keep trucking along

Saudi News Agency

Apr 3, 2015, SPA -- The Security spokesman of the Interior Ministry said that at four o'clock in the evening of Friday, 14/06/1436H and as the border guard were performing their duties at one of the border control outposts in Alhosn center of Asir region, they were exposed to heavy fire from an opposite mountainous area inside the Yemeni border, necessitating a reply in kind to the source of fire and a need to control of the situation with the support of ground forces.
The exchange of fire resulted in the martyrdom of First Private Mohammed bin Hamoud bin Mohammed Al-Harbi and Private Abdurrahman bin Meeri bin Mohammed Al-Qahtani.

--SPA
22:55 LOCAL TIME 19:55 GMT
_46691188_saudi_asir_nov09.gif

Back
Top Bottom