What's new

Operation 'Decisive Storm' | Saudi lead coalition operations in Yemen - Updates & Discussions.

Thanks Iran for backing Houthis..You're serving Muslims :

Houthis burned one of the biggest mosques in Aden !!!!! o_O

1428067627.jpeg

If this is true, then they are idiots for doing this, but 90% of what you Saudis have posted have been proven to either fabrications, outright lies, or propaganda, so let's wait until we get more info, okay?

There are propaganda from both sides, just stick to Reuters.

But 90%? I would say 20~30%

Thanks to Saudi aggression, Al-Qaeda found it a proper time to release 200 terrorists from a prison in Mukalla.

CBqBTPnXIAARjWP.jpg:large

Was it also the 'Saudi agression' that allowed scores of high-ranking terrorist to escape when ISIS stormed Iraqi supermax prisons including Abu Ghraib and Taji, and freed thousands of daesh terrorists including 500 senior leaders, who were on death-row? Stop your blame game and hogwash talk. you are to intelligent for that.

Last edited:
I did a search in google news for "Aden Mosque" and only found these news from 20th of March, 2015,

"Suicide bombers killed at least 137 worshippers and wounded hundreds more during Friday prayers at two mosques in the Yemeni capital Sanaa, in coordinated attacks claimed by Islamic State.

The attacks on mosques used by supporters of the Shi'ite Muslim Houthi fighters who control the city were the deadliest in a years-long campaign of violence in the country, where Washington has been waging a drone air war against a local branch of the Sunni Muslim militant group al Qaeda."

So soon we forget.

good news for the Saudis,

"(Reuters) - Fighters loyal to Yemen's president pushed Houthi fighters back from central Aden on Friday after they were reinforced with weapons parachuted into their beleaguered section of the southern port city by Saudi-led warplanes."

I did a search in google news for "Aden Mosque" and only found these news from 20th of March, 2015,

"Suicide bombers killed at least 137 worshippers and wounded hundreds more during Friday prayers at two mosques in the Yemeni capital Sanaa, in coordinated attacks claimed by Islamic State.

The attacks on mosques used by supporters of the Shi'ite Muslim Houthi fighters who control the city were the deadliest in a years-long campaign of violence in the country, where Washington has been waging a drone air war against a local branch of the Sunni Muslim militant group al Qaeda."

So soon we forget.

You maybe right if you did the search using English,but I think you can see the date below :

2-April-2015
upload_2015-4-3_23-28-6.png

http://www.alhadath.net/alhadath/vi...ابيون-الحوثيون-يقصفون-مسجد-الرحاب-في-عدن.html

Thanks to Saudi aggression, Al-Qaeda found it a proper time to release 200 terrorists from a prison in Mukalla.

CBqBTPnXIAARjWP.jpg:large
Israeli strikes in Syria have directly helped ISIS who were getting beaten by Hizbullah and same is the case with Arab coalition strikes which have directly helped Al Qaeda.

anyone who is neutral can see who benefits from these air strikes

Israeli strikes in Syria have directly helped ISIS who were getting beaten by Hizbullah and same is the case with Arab coalition strikes which have directly helped Al Qaeda.

anyone who is neutral can see who benefits from these air strikes

You are a military man. What is your honest assessment here? Will Saudis be able to "wipe out" Houthis as they profess to do?

Back
Top Bottom