What's new

Operation Asifa: 45 Indian soldiers killed by Kashmiri resistance in Pulwama.

If the reports are true about a vehicle packed with explosives (someone said 350KG), then the cause is within India. Pakistan and Afghanistan routinely intercept truck loads of explosives being smuggled across their borders in vehicles, but we have a lot more open trade and open borders to allow that to happen. It's almost impossible for a truck load of explosives to be smuggled across the LoC, so these were likely obtained within J&K or India.

The problem for India going forward will be the dissemination of IED and VBIED expertise across militant groups, especially if the components for the explosives are commonly available materials like fertilizer etc.

On the contrary, since it is not common place for such numbers to exist in India it almost guarantees that this attack required planning and is pakistani in nature.

Terrorist attacks happening all across borders of countries bordering pakistan.
https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-suicide-attack-kills-at-least-20-revolutionary-guards/29768271.html

The only punishment executed upon will be cross border, and we don't need sermons from people murdering and torturing Balochis and Pashtuns.

Well first stop talking name of Pashtuns and Baloch from your dirty tongue and care.about Khalistan, Naga, And other 20 ethnicities, I hope modi will give us chance to test our nukes on 1.3 billion lowly subhumans.

I am not happy over death of Indian security forces even though they are reaction to Indian army human rights violations.

Most probably modi is involved. It was predicted by people regularly that modi can do a false flag op to win elections and that happened today.

How the hell would you smuggle 350 kgs of explosive across the LOC?

Slowly, over time.

Well first stop talking name of Pashtuns and Baloch from your dirty tongue, I hope modi will give us chance to test our nukes on subhumans once. We love humans.

I don't owe you anything and I'm not going to stop telling the truth regardless of how much it hurts your fefes.

Also, you brandish your nukes coz you know you are no match for our conventional forces and please don't pretend like we don't have nukes.

I am not happy over death of Indian security forces even though they are reaction to Indian army human rights violations.

Most probably modi is involved. It was predicted by people regularly that modi can do a false flag op to win elections and that happened today.

He will release a SirJkal movie before election and win.

As per the list mostly Yadavs and Kumars were killed who don't belong to Kashmir. Good riddance. Long live the Freedom fighters and F the occupiers!

On the contrary, since it is not common place for such numbers to exist in India it almost guarantees that this attack required planning and is pakistani in nature.

Terrorist attacks happening all across borders of countries bordering pakistan.
https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-suicide-attack-kills-at-least-20-revolutionary-guards/29768271.html
All terrorist attacks require planning - there have been far more complex terrorist attacks in Pakistan, targeting convoys, training academies even GHQ. Large convoy movements like this one are not that hard to find information on because they are scheduled in advance.

The 'training' required here is, unfortunately, not that hard and IED's and VBIED's are being utilized in almost every conflict zone.

And terrorist attacks are not just happening 'across all countries bordering Pakistan, but also in Pakistan, with at least two suicide attacks recorded recently against security forces.

another escalation is on the cards now. it was expected just before historic visit of MBS to pak.

All terrorist attacks require planning - there have been far more complex terrorist attacks in Pakistan, targeting convoys, training academies even GHQ. Large convoy movements like this one are not that hard to find information on because they are scheduled in advance.

The 'training' required here is, unfortunately, not that hard and IED's and VBIED's are being utilized in almost every conflict zone.

And terrorist attacks are not just happening 'across all countries bordering Pakistan, but also in Pakistan, with at least two suicide attacks recorded recently against security forces.
Payback is a bitch....
Pakistan always pays in kind...kashmir will be free or indian will be blood red.
War with Pak is not possible and quoting Musharaf

Come and ask your DGMO why he doesnt come. He know

Back
Top Bottom