What's new

Operation Asifa: 45 Indian soldiers killed by Kashmiri resistance in Pulwama.

Seriously, what benefit does Pakistan gain from supporting or allowing terrorist attacks against Iran? We have no territorial or ideological disputes with Iran. Pakistan herself suffers from terrorism in Balochistan (much of it a result of Afghanistan providing support to these groups).
There is no benefit, but it is a fact that such groups are based in Pakistan and my opinion that Pakistan does not do enough to tackle them.

There is no benefit, but it is a fact that such groups are based in Pakistan and my opinion that Pakistan does not do enough to tackle them.
Why would Pakistan deliberately not do enough to tackle them? You do recognize that Pakistan suffers more terrorist attacks in Balochistan than Iran does in Sistan, don't you? Do you think Pakistan is deliberately allowing terrorist groups like the BLA, JuA, TTP to carry out attacks against her own military and civilians? Do you know where most of these groups are based?

Why would Pakistan deliberately not do enough to tackle them? You do recognize that Pakistan suffers more terrorist attacks in Balochistan than Iran does in Sistan, don't you? Do you think Pakistan is deliberately allowing terrorist groups like the BLA, JuA, TTP to carry out attacks against her own military and civilians? Do you know where most of these groups are based?

The goal here is to create the impression that Pakistan does not have the control it needs to have over them to be able to offer the guarantees needed to make the final deal possible in Afghanistan.

1- As you said, Pakistan brokering talks between US-Taliban. Looser - India.
2-MBS visiting Pakistan and expecting to announce big deals. Looser - India.
3-Who is present in Chabahar? - India.

Let's see what happens in the next round of talks.

The timing of both these attacks is rather suspicious. Let's see if the Indians and/or pro-Indian elements of the Establishment in the US try to tie this to the peace talks with the Taliban.

As I said above, the goal here is to create the impression that Pakistan does not have the control it needs to have over them to be able to offer the guarantees needed to make the final deal possible in Afghanistan.

First Iran now India.

The scourge of terrorism in our region must be eliminated and Iran-India ties must continue to grow in order to do this.
Ohh.. We are too scared... Mighty india and mighty iranian army is going to invade us... Oh God save us..

great idea
you can ask for Help in Syria from Indian close partner nearby
Irfan Bhai check out timing of attack on irans revolutionary guards and now on Indian forces , soon Afghan Taliban delegation is arriving in Pakistan for talks .. I feel it's all connected and their agencies will try to assassinate Taliban delegation to sabotage the talks .

Back
Top Bottom