What's new

Operation Asifa: 45 Indian soldiers killed by Kashmiri resistance in Pulwama.

Similar attacks occur in Iran and Afghanistan which pakistan is blamed for.

Afghanistan doesn't have any government. It is not even a functioning country ..Throw it out.

Iran don't like when we tilt towards Saudis...throw her out as well...The recent attack in Iran was not blamed on Pakistan.

India.....well that's another story...Pakistan blames India too. World knows it

So, in nutshell, you can't make your case convincing enough to believe....

Answering specifically you:

Because convoy movement is routine. This is the administrative convoy ferrying troops to and fro from leave/turnover. There is nothing secret and neither is it unknown. Attack can be planned at any stage. A convoy of this size will move at 30 to 40 km/hr in order to ensure safety of civil traffic. A solitary explosives laden vehicle will be able to catch it quite quickly once it enters the 'kill zone'.

All moves, except special moves, are clubbed into a single movement of scores of vehicle.
True.
Pakistan, rightly, has a lot of enemies and they try continuously to hit the pakistani state and it is only natural that one large attack will pass through with or without 'big players' and 'complicated tech'.

Kashmir is not Syria.

Expertise differs from region to region.
ISIS in Malaysia differs a boat load from ISIS in Syria and the rest of the middle east.

Nothing is impossible, but it is MORE POSSIBLE that the attack emanated from pakistan.
You can't really say a repeat offender is innocent while the victim with a cleaner record is guilty of hurting itself.

Similar attacks occur in Iran and Afghanistan which pakistan is blamed for.
Cyclops, I'd like to direct your attention to the post by Vibrio (quoted above yours). This is what I've been saying - such a large movement of security forces was never going to remain a secret.

In terms of training, this wasn't some complicated guerrilla style assault on strongly defended target (like GHQ or the training academies) that required a lot of planning, training and coordination between the attackers. This was literally a guy in a vehicle who was ideologically convinced to sacrifice himself in a car bomb, which likely required little more than some courage, possibly drugs (going by the template used by suicide bombers in Pakistan) and the push of a button when close to the target by either the driver or a handler close by, or perhaps there was a pressure switch on the front of the vehicle.

The only 'technical expertise' here was the construction of the VBIED, and that expertise is, unfortunately, widespread because of its use in multiple conflict zones over decades. And I still don't find it feasible that hundreds of KG of explosives were smuggled in through Wagah, and even less likely that they were smuggled over the LoC. The likely source is within India herself.

RIP brave men. Every drop of your blood will be avenged.

Draw a conclusion from how many Indians cheered when there was a Terrorist attack in Pakistan where Pak soldiers are killed vs this thread. You get the general mentality of Pakistanis and Indians. :)
Learned a lot today.

Don't draw conclusions so early...Visit bharat rakshak to see mentality of your boys

UNMOGIP only monitors the ceasefire line and violations. It doesn't have any other mandate.

Means the UN is still relevant and it has a role to play in J&K?
Now compare it with the Indian State propaganda

Means the UN is still relevant and it has a role to play in J&K?
Now compare it with the Indian State propaganda
India hasn't denied that a ceasefire line exists. Of course UN has a role to play - that is to ensure that peace is maintained along the LoC. Nothing else.

I am only stating plain and simple facts.
Kashmir still remains on the agenda of the UN Security Council as an unresolved international dispute and the UN refuses to terminate UNMOGIP.
Your delusions are not our problem.

Well does that change anything legally ??? Can anyone force any parties involved other than request for a peaceful settlement as usual ???? If not nothing is gonna make any difference and we are gonna live with this plain and simple dilusion.

His comment of 'barking' was a response to a personal attack on him from a Pakistani. Neither comments were acceptable. And many people consider these kinds of attacks 'Islamic terrorism', which I disagree with, since in both cases the attacks were driven primarily by ethnic motivations. But that said, given that he belongs to a Muslim country as well, he has a right to his opinion that these attacks are 'Islamic terrorism', as flawed as that opinion might be. The best response would be to point out why these attacks are not 'Islamic terrorism', though in the case of the Iran attack it was terrorism.
1) The motivation behind the attack is Islamic as at the core of Kashnir issue lies religion.
2) Terrorism is acts of voilence that harm civilians, in this case soldiers were attacked which is perfecrly legitimate by every defination of human rights.
3) I consider this a legitimate act of Jihad under Islamic law, we should not bother ourselves with what infidels think nor should we explain ourselves to them.

What? You are mistaken....even Worst Pakistanis don't come close to those who assassinated their own leader Gandhi
I read most of the comments and 99% are happy about this. I don't need to pull Gandhi or Godse here. Neither of them are party in this case. And what people do in an xyz forum neither is the issue.
Just simple read and you get it. And most of foreign members here see this. Keep cheering.

Jaish has claimed responsibility. Did the state of Pak do it? Unlikely. Do organizations like Jaish enjoy patronage because of the strategic depth theory in Pak? Yes, they do.

Pakistanis are just too busy inside their own country, in taliban deal and upcoming visit of MBS.

Why we will do this ?

By blaming others , it is habit of Indians to hide their own mistakes...

Fortunately...no one will take that anymore. You will be counter blamed.

pdf was getting boring but for next few days ronak lagi rahay ge or indians ki bajae jay ge:enjoy:.

Pakistanis are just too busy inside their own country, in taliban deal and upcoming visit of MBS.

Why we will do this ?

By blaming others , it is habit of Indians to hide their own mistakes...

Fortunately...no one will take that anymore. You will be counter blamed.

As if no one from Pakistan blame foreigners for your own failures as far as terrorism is concerned.

I read most of the comments and 99% are happy about this. I don't need to pull Gandhi or Godse here. Neither of them are party in this case. And what people do in an xyz forum neither is the issue.
Just simple read and you get it. And most of foreign members here see this. Keep cheering.
pakistanis are happy because some indian state terrorists who have greatly increased their terrorism in kashmir in recent years have got some punishment. we support the freedom fighters and condemn indian terrorism in kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom