What's new

Operation Asifa: 45 Indian soldiers killed by Kashmiri resistance in Pulwama.

Is Spain letting the Catalans have Catalonia? And this in that champion of human rights - the EU. Last I checked the separatist leaders were being tried.

So India is not going to allow any part to secede.
Is Catalonia disputed territory in the UN? I'm not suggesting India, or any country, just willy nilly allow any part of their territory to secede, but J&K is unique in that India and Pakistan both agreed to the UNSC Resolutions on resolving the dispute by allowing the people of J&K to determine which country they wished to be a part of.

• The alleged perpetrator was a young man from the Indian Occupied Kashmir
  • Jaish has been banned in Pakistan since 2002
  • Indian troops in Kashmir are indeed "Occupation forces".

Well now try to sell the same around the world. FYI, apart from China no one in the UNSC P5 and an overwhelming majority of other nations of UN don't buy your story about JeM, LeT and the likes, and I guess you know that better.

There will be a CCS meeting in the morning ..... NIA and NSG teams has already reached Avantipura

What do you think is going to happen? Do you think killing 40 odd soldiers in a dastardly attack is going to make these morons overthrow the Indian regime? No, just like innocent Indian soldiers were killed - India will retaliate and kill Pak soldiers. Remember even during Kargil, India shot down an Atlantique aircraft of Pak near Kutch and Pak took India to ICJ and lost the case. So loss of life on this side will result in loss of life on the other. I will not cheer though - I don't think anyone should die because of egos of nations.

NO
You see, Modi doesn't have many options left.
https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ho-paid-whom-congress-on-rafale-deal-5579117/

What do you think is going to happen? Do you think killing 40 odd soldiers in a dastardly attack is going to make these morons overthrow the Indian regime? No, just like innocent Indian soldiers were killed - India will retaliate and kill Pak soldiers. Remember even during Kargil, India shot down an Atlantique aircraft of Pak near Kutch and Pak took India to ICJ and lost the case. So loss of life on this side will result in loss of life on the other. I will not cheer though - I don't think anyone should die because of egos of nations.

So, you're saying Pakistanis did this? then there must be reason for Pakistanis to do this...

May be this below tragedy was done by India?

Nine persons killed, 22 others injured in attack on DIG office in Balochistan’s Loralai

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/01/f...attack-on-dig-office-in-balochistans-loralai/

I agree with rest of your post....Killing on both sides is totally unnecessary....It's all usual unless one takes a hit

Hence the impasse. I always felt that if Pakistan approached the UN before the first Kashmir conflict, before deciding to invade Kashmir, a settlement would have been reached.

And part of the problem is that Pakistan always had a turbulent government that was never able to set a standard on how to solve these issues. Your political history is wrought with coups and upheavals and each new guy has a new idea on how to solve Kashmir quick. A few of them instigated wars hoping for a quick victory. India uses these. In the end, Pakistan's association with Kashmir is always negitive, either starting wars or supporting terrorists. There is a bbc article about this very incident, where it says the attack was carried out by a Pakistan based group. How do you think that factors in the eyes of an outsider?

You can rightly claim that the Indian government will not conduct a plebiscite any time soon, cause who in their right mind will contest in an election that they know they will loose. We can afford to continue with our current position till the ground reality is more favorable to us for a plebiscite.

I agree that Pakistan cannot be removed from the issue, but when everything about Pakistan is portrayed negitively when it comes to the Kashmir issue, I'm not sure I want to remove Pakistan.
GB was part of combined india not Kashmir and when combined india in the very decided to hand it over the GB rifles revolted

This is what started it..plus during redcliff a few townes in punjab were handover to india to give india a small nudge of area to establish ground routes.
This was obviously due to nehru wife skills with mount batten something that has even seen the large screen

RIP brave men. Every drop of your blood will be avenged.

Draw a conclusion from how many Indians cheered when there was a Terrorist attack in Pakistan where Pak soldiers are killed vs this thread. You get the general mentality of Pakistanis and Indians. :)
Learned a lot today.
Sure, PDF is the ideal place to judge the Indians.
Check out your own Indian forums and sites to know the mentality of your country fellows....they never leave any runners up.

Is Catalonia disputed territory in the UN? I'm not suggesting India, or any country, just willy nilly allow any part of their territory to secede, but J&K is unique in that India and Pakistan both agreed to the UNSC Resolutions on resolving the dispute by allowing the people of J&K to determine which country they wished to be a part of.

To put in simple terms, GOI (irrespective of which party is in power) is more than happy with the Status Quo and no talks. Do whatever you may it will remain the same unless anyone can overturn it via force (which is highly unlikely).

P.S: This is not my Opinion, but just the ground reality and I think everyone here know that clearly. So don't blame me. :-)

I know that's your narrative. But India doesn't have the same narrative. No point revisiting what's happened on a zillion other threads.

Not yet sure NIA has reached Avantipura soon all the details of plans will be out as of now no one can say how it was planned as of now just Jaish a Bhawalpul based terrorist org has claimed the responsibility
So, you're saying Pakistanis did this? then there must be reason for Pakistanis to do this...

Nine persons killed, 22 others injured in attack on DIG office in Balochistan’s Loralai

https://www.samaa.tv/news/2019/01/f...attack-on-dig-office-in-balochistans-loralai/

ell now try to sell the same around the world. FYI, apart from China no one in the UNSC P5 and an overwhelming majority of other nations of UN don't buy your story about JeM, LeT and the likes, and I guess you know that better.

I am only stating plain and simple facts.
Kashmir still remains on the agenda of the UN Security Council as an unresolved international dispute and the UN refuses to terminate UNMOGIP.
Your delusions are not our problem.

I agree with rest of your post....Killing on both sides is totally unnecessary....It's all usual unless one takes a hit

Jaish has claimed responsibility. Did the state of Pak do it? Unlikely. Do organizations like Jaish enjoy patronage because of the strategic depth theory in Pak? Yes, they do.

Sure, PDF is the ideal place to judge the Indians.
Check out your own Indian forums and sites to know the mentality of your country fellows....they never leave any runners up.
I don't need to check out any place you lot reside in. I just read the comments and that's my perception of you lot.

I am only stating plain and simple facts.
Kashmir still remains on the agenda of the UN Security Council as an unresolved international dispute and the UN refuses to terminate UNMOGIP.
Your delusions are not our problem.
UNMOGIP only monitors the ceasefire line and violations. It doesn't have any other mandate.

Back
Top Bottom