What's new

Opening Ceremony Bangladesh Premier League--Some Questions From a Pakistani

^ No because of cultural reasons. chittagong team got cheer leaders though. But they cover their legs and hand lol.

Will there by cheerleaders in the BPL?

Here you go.

404355_295443760509513_148427758544448_741349_1709740322_n.jpg

my dear friend u people feel happy when ever muslim culture are potrayed in our movies or in our events,why do u people get tensed and bash indians and its culture ,i think ur hatred for hindus is very strong,iam an indian that too a minority but i respect them and they are much better and peacefull people..........

my dear friend u people feel happy when ever muslim culture are potrayed in our movies or in our events,why do u people get tensed and bash indians and its culture ,i think ur hatred for hindus is very strong,iam an indian that too a minority but i respect them and they are much better and peacefull people..........

and what does that mean by posting in a 11 year old thread....seems like someone is pretending hard to prove something

my dear friend u people feel happy when ever muslim culture are potrayed in our movies or in our events

what is muslim culture ? :what:

Muslims dont have one culture and they belong to different culture/races/ethnicity/tribes etc

Back
Top Bottom