What's new

Opening Ceremony Bangladesh Premier League--Some Questions From a Pakistani

One of my friends last name was sardar, he is a Hindu, lemme ring him up and ask if he is a converted hindu originally from Afghanistan!

shordars are quite thick bro........but i have never met one who isnt big hearted, full of himself and a sense of grandiosity.

Borisal er gayle sylhet ke 10 wicket e hariche. Chittagong ar rajshahi ke 11 wicket e harabe :P
Full of six and fours. To be honest i really didn't expect such aggressive batting in BPL... Gayle with century that was excellent to watch. Chittagong boys were also great

these names are BS. My grand father was Mollah, and my father and uncles are chowdhury! They just added this tag as they didn't like Mollah in their name! And please this is cricket section...

yea gayle rock today . he is such a good player . but i missed Tamim today .

BPL should get tendulker, only that would make me watch it. No all-star chicket league is a cricket league without sachin tendulker. Its just an indian reject league.

BPL should get tendulker, only that would make me watch it. No all-star chicket league is a cricket league without sachin tendulker. Its just an indian reject league.
i am not Zakir, Idune. So keeping my mouth shUt. To me, 100 tendulkar = tamim.

i am not Zakir, Idune. So keeping my mouth shUt. To me, 100 tendulkar = tamim.
Correct Faarhan. It was a pleasure watching Tamim make those centuries ...Those 18000+ runs at average of 45+...and 100 centries. Nothing comes close to Tamim when it comes to class and records.

Baluch are not aryan genuis they are of middle eastern origin... and the people genetically n culturally closer to us are the kurds.
I bet u look like a "aryan" tht avatar pic of urs is probably PSed,tanned n stff ...:lol:

I have even better PSed pictures of mine! ;)

Here we had no problem getting Indian player in BPL but they them self refrain from participating .

You got many Indian supporters here for this comment. :toast_sign:

On serious note BPL should consider to bring Sachin on Board. It will earn them crores of spectators in India.More Spectators means more sponcerers from India. Just you need to spend more money to get the best player on the board.It would help us to hate each other less.believe me Sachin's bat is magical :mps:

You got many Indian supporters here for this comment. :toast_sign:

Bro, i dont support India, I am a bangladeshi team supporter. You have to acknowledge class, even though i cant stand tendulker but he is class, one of those players that you tell your kids that you have seen him play, same with wasim akram, muralitharan, shane warne.........i can never be a fanboy of any sports personality. When tendulker bats, he is an artist of the game. If bradman wasnt an anglo saxon he wouldnt have been pronounced in the same sentence with tendulker.

Back
Top Bottom