What's new

Opening Ceremony Bangladesh Premier League--Some Questions From a Pakistani

Yes, there was a countinuous Dravidian Nation from the Assam to Ceylon and from Indus Valley to Wari Bateswar. You should know that there were two types of Dravidian. One of them is Mohajan and another is Hinojan. Maximum Mohajan Dravidian portions are in the Islamic way of life. Hinojans are the surrendered portion to the Aryan Cluster. They are happy with the defeats of the Dravidian by the Coward Aryans. Mohajans are not like that. Hinojans allowed the Aryans to seat in the top of the Pyramid of the society and presenting themselves as the slave. We the Bangladeshis are not like that. The territorial continuation of the Unified Dravidian Nation was interrupted by the attacks of the coward Aryan in association with the Hinojan Betrayer portion to the Unified Dravidian Nation. Aryans introduced the Worships of Soil in Dravidian Nation. All the Dravidians are the descendants of only one Adam(A). We the maximum Bangladeshis believe that. Unified Dravidians are now divided into different languages, different religions and even in different cultures. Coward Aryans have done that to get the Hinojan Dravidian. At first, you should come out from the Hinojan condition. You should determine that you will live as an independent person without giving the extra benefits to the Aryan. Then you will become a Mohajan. When you will take the truth then you will get peace in your every parts of your life. I wish your cure from the aggression of the Aryan Clusters. Bangladesh is the last hope for the Dravidian originated people to retained as the sovereign Nation of the world. You should build your own territory as your Own Dravidian Nation. Bangladeshi Dravidian Nation is not your. It is our. Your Dravidian Nation is Tamil Dravidian Nation. You should think all the matters in broad aspects by giving up all the superstition. I hope Almighty will help you to understand the truth story of the history of your Nation.

I have a strong Indo Aryan blood line bro, thanks to you that i started caring. You actually made me think what i was missing in my life....my bloodline....thank you my dravidian brother.

yes brother, i understand but Bangladesh wanted to show case it's 'secularism' to the rest of the world. This show has pissed of quite a few folks around the world. The real money is from the tv rights and not the audience and bangladeshi tv rights arent worth that much. This show was simply put on for the Indian mass media......yes, few of the open minded indians would be willing to see bangladeshi culture, but most of them would just ignore it.

I want to agrue with you, but whatever you pointed out is quite true to a large extent. Btw how long are you banned??

lol my family name is shordar, my great great grandparents moved from afghanistan and then held dhaka cantonment until it was acquired for government procurement.

There is no surname "shordar" its Sardar and frm ur pic u dnt look pashtun either... maybe ur ancestors intermingled with the locals... i would seriously doubt if today u have the same genetic makeup as a guy frm "our" region.

lol my family name is shordar, my great great grandparents moved from afghanistan and then held dhaka cantonment until it was acquired for government procurement.

You know your family history. I know only up to my great Grandfather. My Grandpa got constructed some Wells and Temples in my village and got my great Grandpa's name written over there and in our family home, that's how I know my Great Grandpa's name. Otherwise I don't know my family origin but I do know my Gotra.

[/COLOR]Well brother pakistani nationalist, you don't look like aryan either (nobody knows how did aryans look back in the era of vedas, here we assume aryan looks like what pdf aryans want us to believe), neither do the dudes in baloch regiment of PA.

Dyam!

I am supporting chittagong as i am from Chittagong division, My mom supporting Rajshahi, as my sister reads in Rajshahi medical College. .. :)......

I am supporting chittagong as i am from Chittagong division, My mom supporting Rajshahi, as my sister reads in Rajshahi medical College. .. :)......

Borisal er gayle sylhet ke 10 wicket e hariche. Chittagong ar rajshahi ke 11 wicket e harabe :P

I want to agrue with you, but whatever you pointed out is quite true to a large extent. Btw how long are you banned??

lol bro until the 24th, a 2 week ban :P

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

There is no surname "shordar" its Sardar and frm ur pic u dnt look pashtun either... maybe ur ancestors intermingled with the locals... i would seriously doubt if today u have the same genetic makeup as a guy frm "our" region.

bro, shordar is the bangla pronunciation, my other cousins are light skinned though. yes my family did intermingle with the locals, but yes my surname is sordar. we came to bengal more than 100 years ago.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Through and through dhaikkiya.....thus supporting dhaka :P

Well brother pakistani nationalist, you don't look like aryan either (nobody knows how did aryans look back in the era of vedas, here we assume aryan looks like what pdf aryans want us to believe), neither do the dudes in baloch regiment of PA.

Dyam!

Baluch are not aryan genuis they are of middle eastern origin... and the people genetically n culturally closer to us are the kurds.
I bet u look like a "aryan" tht avatar pic of urs is probably PSed,tanned n stff ...:lol:

wanna portray our south Asian culture then organise a world class event of gulli-danda or kabbadi...not a 20-20 cricket league u hypocrates !!!

Back
Top Bottom