What's new

Open war in the South China Sea

According to your logic, Indians were slaves of Pakistani. Soctlish were/are slaves of English. Compa were/are slaves of Vietnamese. Vietnamese were slaves of Chinese.

The area of Dai Viet was controlled by China for a total of 1000 years. Quite a long time. Even longer than when the Germanic people conquered the Wend lands in Northern Germany.

Getting back to topic, Open war on the likes of the Pacific war will never happen. However, I can foresee calculated escalations and military build-ups by the various powers punctured by brief conflicts on the scale of the Falklands War with minimal disruption to international trade and loss of life to civilians.

A typical manifesto of history-less undereducated.

1) China has too many scholars, and too many books. QinShiHuang only burnt some and killed some. He was not able to wipe out Chinese history. Unlike your Vietnamese who effectively wiped out Viet history by abandoning Chinese language. Did your read your history book 《安南志略》? Did your read your history book 《大越史记全书》? Did your read your history books 《大越史略》、《越史通鉴纲目》、《历朝宪章类志》、《大南实录》... LOL! It is a foreigner like me who is trying to read and study and question and research topics in your history. And you are totally ignorant of your history, mush so of Chinese history. Clown!

2) LOL! admit it: Only those who have inferiority complex would first use "foreign" language to write their own history then abandon that language to wipe off their own history.

And the funny thing is: a history-illiterate blames others' history. :lol:

Please dont add insult to injury, ask these vietnameses to read their own history book in Chinese? you gotta be kidding me :lol: Nowaday only a handlfull nobles and well educated vietnamese still worship their ancestors and study Chineses in memory of their own pass.

A typical manifesto of history-less undereducated.

1) China has too many scholars, and too many books. QinShiHuang only burnt some and killed some. He was not able to wipe out Chinese history. Unlike your Vietnamese who effectively wiped out Viet history by abandoning Chinese language. Did your read your history book 《安南志略》? Did your read your history book 《大越史记全书》? Did your read your history books 《大越史略》、《越史通鉴纲目》、《历朝宪章类志》、《大南实录》... LOL! It is a foreigner like me who is trying to read and study and question and research topics in your history. And you are totally ignorant of your history, mush so of Chinese history. Clown!

2) LOL! admit it: Only those who have inferiority complex would first use "foreign" language to write their own history then abandon that language to wipe off their own history.

And the funny thing is: a history-illiterate blames others' history. :lol:
You clowns really entertain us. All of our Vietnamese history that we learn today are directly translated to Quoc Ngu from those books. :cheesy:

According to your logic, Indians were slaves of Pakistani. Soctlish were/are slaves of English. Compa were/are slaves of Vietnamese. Vietnamese were slaves of Chinese.

I'm not arguing, he is.

Not to mention Germans were actually slaves of Prussians and as well as all the Russians as Catherine the Great herself was a Prussian.

How dumb are you? We're not discussing rivers. We're talking about large ocean-sailing ships to traverse the South China Sea. Only China could build such ships.

You Vietnamese can only build river rafts. You were never in the South China Sea.

How dumb are you? Just because there were Chinese ship wreckage that doesn't mean that sea belongs to China, sea and land are totally different, in land you can find out the movements but in wide blue sea none, what if i tell you the ship sunk at that place while it was traveling out of china to somewhere or during the war(invasion)....those chinese fools want everything they see and we've to offer them everything or they'll get it by force, thats the tool they're building now....and you supporting them, why don't you tell them the age of Empires and colonizations are over....

China atleast 100 years ahead of backward india

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-far-east/202774-open-war-south-china-sea-5.html#ixzz24gRQpRbY

Says who? some punch of fools in china or in PDF???? really you learned well in china....

Oh i forgot, do you really allowed to learn the truth in China?..... learn the real truth first k, don't follow the myths as your parents did k....Good luck, so i'll see you soon when you bring your graduation certificate...Keep out now/////

In many cases, we, at least I, don't try to ridicule India.

One time Mao Zedong said India and China were both victims of western powers, and should help each other.

"Ridiculing" India is more the cases the other people talk back to some ridiculous Indians behaviors.

For instance, I ridiculed your PM Singh's grand theory, coined in 2004, of in 4 years world forgets Shanghai, talks about Mumbai. Don't you think we, Indians and non-Indians, should all ridicule him of his baseless claims?

Now 12 years passed, Mumbai is still infested with terrorists, poverty, disorder, violence, short of electricity ... almost the same as 12 years ago, Shanghai has moved forward, leaving you further behind.

In fact I don't care how behind Mumbai is from Shanghai, I have problem with the horrible size of mouth from your fellow comrades, either your PM or internet keyboard warriors.

To address your concern, and to restore India's ancient reputation and prevent it from being a ridiculed object in modern time, let's stay together and screw some Indians' monstrously enormous, and hugely distorted big mouth to its proper and normal dimension.

BTW, about poverty. It is well known that China is still poor. But:
1) Never heard of people starved to death in China in last 30 years or so, much less in the number of millions a year.
2) Chinese government and its leaders are never saying in x years world forgets about New York (or whatever city), talks about Shanghai.

See the difference?

Oh dear, at least we work to earn that money, not like you using your evil planes to take a loan buy the car, finally you can't pay the money back, and you end up with no money and sleep in the tent and go crazy take the gun and shoot the people at the streets....you've been calling Talibans as terrorists, now how can i call you?????

China was controlled by Mongolian, Manchus, Japan and Btritain in his history, recently. Britain controlled Hongkong until 1997.:D

Mongolian and Manchus are part of the Chinese ethnic groups, just like Indian's Mughul and German's Prussia.
As for Japan and Britian, China did lose some territory to them, but China never lose the whole country, different from its neighbors.

China was controlled by Mongolian, Manchus, Japan and Btritain in his history, recently. Britain controlled Hongkong until 1997.:D

No matter how other controlled us at least we have controlled Vietnam and made it our vessel state for millenium...it's a consolation prize :azn:

Mongolian and Manchus are part of the Chinese ethnic groups, just like Indian's Mughul and German's Prussia.
As for Japan and Britian, China did lose some territory to them, but China never lose the whole country, different from its neighbors.

The name Prussia derives from the Old Prussians. In the 13th century, "Old Prussia" was conquered by German crusaders. Today part of Germany, Poland, Russia, Lithuania, Denmark, Belgium, Czech Republic, Switzerland.
Today Germany is independence state. If you like to apply this to China, Mongolia and Manchu ruled China, Mongolia is independence state now, why Manchuria can't regain his independence from China ?

No matter how other controlled us at least we have controlled Vietnam and made it our vessel state for millenium...it's a consolation prize :azn:

It's interesting matter, bro. China is big coutry, but Mongolian and Manchus did revenges on you for us. :yahoo:

lol what did viets control? you infeiror race cant even control your women who desperately to tag themselves on internet for sales

You are infeiror race, because you are controlled by others. You have to look down at yourself first.:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom