What's new

Open Mike: Is cheering for Pakistan in an Indo-Pak cricket match an act of sedition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
Is Pakistan media talking about it?

Just check out how Muslim kids are being harassed under the nose of security officials.
Checkout the recent rapes Kashmiris just mentioned.

exposed!

Free Kashmir since it was never and never will be part of India. One match and stupid act of Indians exposed truth about Kashmir.

Open Mike: Is cheering for Pakistan in an Indo-Pak cricket match an act of sedition?

Open Mike: Is cheering for Pakistan in an Indo-Pak cricket match an act of sedition?:India :Videos
There was no naray just cheering...

War depends on mentality
...so we know where India's mentality it ...they term cheering as anti nationalism :rofl:

Were it Australia itna issue nai hota
...and we are back on mentality

donoun sides say cheer up hora tha...hummay say adhay india ko cheer up keray thay hummay say adhay Pakistan ko cheer up ker ray thay
...yet we are anti nationalism and a threat to the state! :unsure:

Free Kashmir since it was never and never will be part of India. One match and stupid act of Indians exposed truth about Kashmir.

Open Mike: Is cheering for Pakistan in an Indo-Pak cricket match an act of sedition?:India :Videos
I will not relate cricket with nationalism! I dont think they were naive They have the right to express their likings and dislikings!

Bohooo to all the Indians who were saying they would have done worse or it was some National issue! Man PDF really is full of GOD knows what breed....

I mean she said she is interviewing students and professionals so people on PDF who said the crap they did....are neither students nor professions...what are they? :blink:

Last edited:
Nice video!

:rofl: look at the seikh going getting "agitated"

Un honoun nay galti? Apni maa ko...

Wow distinguishing between "discussion between educated and professions" and some weirdo who are just going crazy ....usually baba g with hidden anger...prob beaten up by his Mrs! :unsure:

Aap humay zabardasti Indians nai bana saktay...we are not Indians!!!

In the video Indians apnay aukaad par agiyea!! :rofl:

Last edited:
And we see clearly who is violent in nature! :rofl: Man this should hit world news.....

The Kashmiri students said right...
We pay equal tax
You cant force me to be Indian!
I am studying in India I have not come to claim succession to India :rofl:

Tolerance + maturity of Indian democracy comes to limelight!! :woot:

Shmae on Indian hypocrisy!

indian government is too soft on these traitors....howcome these people do this dramaybazi in delhi etc not in Punjab.

Censorship in Kashmir, yet the entire world is watching what Kashmiris want and that too on all Indian Channels. In last one week more people around the world listened/watched Pakistan's point of view on Kashmir and that too by Indians...Love it, I first found out when I was listening to a local Toronto Radio channel

indian government is too soft on these traitors....howcome these people do this dramaybazi in delhi etc not in Punjab.

wish Indian govt gets very harsh and puts all those Kashmiris behind the bars, those ungrateful SOBs, India ka khatey hain Pakistan ka Gatey hain

Censorship in Kashmir, yet the entire world is watching what Kashmiris want and that too on all Indian Channels

Contradictions in a single statement ? :coffee:

wish Indian govt gets very harsh and puts all those Kashmiris behind the bars, those ungrateful SOBs, India ka khatey hain Pakistan ka Gatey hain

Not an exception, have seen so many people following double standards :coffee:

Goes to show the greatness of the country that everyone gets a voice. There are not many countries like that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom