What's new

Fight between Kashmiri Students and Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats cute. still just a poem.

There are a few things that are just more than a poem, more than a slogan, more than a piece of cloth, more than a name on the map, there are a few things in the world that are worthy enough to die for. :-)

Isn't it "hindi hai ham vatan hai Hindustan hamara"

Corrected it. :)

I absolutely agree with you SIR! And they compare IOK with balochistan :lol: Unlike IOK we can wave our pakistani flag everywhere but indians can,t wave their flag in IOK.Every pakistani can go there and live regardless of their ethincity but their hindu pandits can,t even think about visiting there because many of them got killed there.We can buy a land in balochistan but indians simply cannot buy a inch tin IOK. I mean they should understand calling IOK their integral part is a big joke and this part of land can never accept them and in reality they know that but still illegally occupying it.Well as everyone knows sooner of later they have to give up IOK.

KUP.jpg

26sld5.jpg

news-en2270.jpg

87ab923b-87ae-471f-b0f6-5f599900b173HiRes.JPG

Where did you learn this BS that we can't raise our flag in Kashmir? For heavens sake man, it's the age of the internet. Such ignorance is inexcusable.

As for hindu pandits being killed - yes, it is true that KASHMIRI pundits were killed ruthlessly by your lashkars and mujahideens. I didn't know that that would be a matter of pride for you, since you call yourself ''secular Pakistani''. You don't really care about all Kashmiris, only the muslims ones, is that it? I suppose in Pakistan, anybody who doesn't cover themselves head to toe in a blanket or carry an AK and sport a beard can call himself a secular. Standards are so low. (Shias have been massacred in Peshawar, does that mean that it is not part of Pakistan? What sort of retarded logic is this?)

Indian Kashmir is not going anywhere. You will have to learn it eventually. It will remain Indian, as long as the union of India exists.

Last edited:
thats cute. still just a poem.
how about this one cute song......
written by an Indian and adopted by BD as national anthem......:smitten:

আমার সোনার বাংলা

আমার সোনার বাংলা,
আমি তোমায় ভালবাসি।

চিরদিন তোমার আকাশ,
তোমার বাতাস
আমার প্রাণে বাজায় বাঁশি।

ও মা,
ফাগুনে তোর আমের বনে
ঘ্রাণে পাগল করে
মরি হায়, হায় রে
ও মা,
অঘ্রানে তোর ভরা খেতে,
আমি কী দেখেছি মধুর হাসি।।

কী শোভা, কী ছায়া গো,
কী স্নেহ, কী মায়া গো,
কী আঁচল বিছায়েছ
বটের মূলে,
নদীর কূলে কূলে।

মা, তোর মুখের বাণী
আমার কানে লাগে
সুধার মতো-

মা তোর বদন খানি মলিন হলে
আমি নয়ন
ও মা আমি নয়ন জলে ভাসি
সোনার বাংলা,
আমি তোমায় ভালবাসি।

Amar sonar Bangla

Amar sonar Bangla
Ami tomay bhalôbasi

Chirôdin tomar akash,
Tomar batas,
Amar prane bajay bãshi.

O ma
Fagune tor amer bône
Ghrane pagôl kôre,
Môri hay, hay re,
O ma,
Ôghrane tor bhôra khete
Ami ki dekhechhi môdhur hasi.

Ki shobha, ki chhaya go,
Ki snehô, ki maya go,
Ki ãchôl bichhayechhô
Bôter mule,
Nôdir kule kule.

Ma, tor mukher bani
Amar kane lage
Sudhar môto-

Ma tor bôdôn khani môlin hôle
ami nôyôn
o ma ami nôyôn jôle bhasi
sonar Bangla,
ami tomay bhalôbasi!

My beloved Bengal

My Bengal of Gold,
I love you.

Forever your skies,
Your air set my heart in tune
As if it were a flute.

In spring, O mother mine,
The fragrance from your mango groves
Makes me wild with joy,
Ah, what a thrill!
In autumn, O mother mine,
In the full blossomed paddy fields
I have seen spread all over sweet smiles.

Ah, what beauty, what shades,
What an affection, and what tenderness!
What a quilt have you spread
At the feet of banyan trees
And along the banks of rivers!

Oh mother mine, words from your lips
Are like nectar to my ears.
Ah, what a thrill!

If sadness, O mother mine,
Casts a gloom on your face,
My eyes are filled with tears!
Golden Bengal,
I love you.

I absolutely agree with you SIR! And they compare IOK with balochistan :lol: Unlike IOK we can wave our pakistani flag everywhere but indians can,t wave their flag in IOK.Every pakistani can go there and live regardless of their ethincity but their hindu pandits can,t even think about visiting there because many of them got killed there.We can buy a land in balochistan but indians simply cannot buy a inch tin IOK. I mean they should understand calling IOK their integral part is a big joke and this part of land can never accept them and in reality they know that but still illegally occupying it.Well as everyone knows sooner of later they have to give up IOK.
another butt hurt pakistani.....:lol:
37357347.jpg

KUP.jpg

26sld5.jpg

news-en2270.jpg

87ab923b-87ae-471f-b0f6-5f599900b173HiRes.JPG

Where did you learn this BS that we can't raise our flag in Kashmir? For heavens sake man, it's the age of the internet. Such ignorance is inexcusable.

As for hindu pandits being killed - yes, it is true that KASHMIRI pundits were killed ruthlessly by your lashkars and mujahideens. I didn't know that that would be a matter of pride for you, since you call yourself ''secular Pakistani''. You don't really care about all Kashmiris, only the muslims ones, is that it? I suppose in Pakistan, anybody who doesn't cover themselves head to toe in a blanket or carry an AK and sport a beard can call himself a secular. Standards are so low. (Shias have been massacred in Peshawar, does that mean that it is not part of Pakistan? What sort of retarded logic is this?)

Indian Kashmir is not going anywhere. You will have to learn it eventually. It will remain Indian, as long as the union of India exists.

These pictures are from Jammu or Kashmir valley ? Those Muslims must be Shias.

another butt hurt pakistani.....
@Aeronaut ban this peadophile bharti rapist using such a language on PDF. I know you have nothing to answer so you are a typical indian in defensive mode.

Indian Kashmir is not going anywhere. You will have to learn it eventually. It will remain Indian, as long as the union of India exists
Indian kashmir is not going anywhere but your army of rapists will definitely getting killed in kashmir and the sooner they leave kashmir it,s better for them.
And the indian flag pics in kashmir you have posted are few samples you have taken in the presence of your army for making the whole world fool.
Without the presence of your indian army go there and dare to wave a indian flag i am pretty sure you will get killed like those hindu pandits .You are trying to make them indians on force and showing me a few pics taken in the presence of indian army won,t change the facts.
Finally you barked on my secularism ,so dear they way you are treating miniorties in your country ,go take a class of secularism and on your so called democracy.I talked about hindu pandits because those pandits no right to go in kashmir ,built their temples and forcefully impose their religion on the muslim population of kashmir.So yes my secularism force me to think about the right of kashmiri muslims. Time will tell you everything @American Pakistani

@Aeronaut ban this peadophile bharti rapist using such a language on PDF. I know you have nothing to answer so you are a typical indian in defensive mode.

Indian kashmir is not going anywhere but your army of rapists will definitely getting killed in kashmir and the sooner they leave kashmir it,s better for them.
And the indian flag pics in kashmir you have posted are few samples you have taken in the presence of your army for making the whole world fool.
Without the presence of your indian army go there and dare to wave a indian flag i am pretty sure you will get killed like those hindu pandits .You are trying to make them indians on force and showing me a few pics taken in the presence of indian army won,t change the facts.
Finally you barked on my secularism ,so dear they way you are treating miniorties in your country ,go take a class of secularism and on your so called democracy.I talked about hindu pandits because those pandits no right to go in kashmir ,built their temples and forcefully impose their religion on the muslim population of kashmir.So yes my secularism force me to think about the right of kashmiri muslims. Time will tell you everything @American Pakistani

You really ought to learn more about Kashmiri pundits, who have lived there for centuries, if not millenia. Some of the finest philosophical works in shaivism and hinduism originated in Kashmir in the 12th-14th centuries. Heck, do you even know how kashmir got its name?

Anyway, not only are you completely ignorant of history, which is excusable (stupidity is not a crime), but you also have nothing to discuss other than calling everybody rapists and other abusive terms. So I am not interested in educating you, and frankly you remaining a clueless ignoramus doesn't really matter to me - Indian Kashmir will remain Indian, that's al that matters. Now go gloat about hindus being killed by your jihadi heroes, while your own country gets jihaded every day.

BTW, your first line made me laugh - ''Ban this pedophile rapist for using foul language''. At what age does the human brain begin to comprehend irony, I wonder? Hopefully you are not past that age yet.

I believe indian's from today onwards should not say that kashmiri love indians

please take care of this secular memebr for using abusive language and insulting nationality
This is my protest against bhartis like you who insulted kashmiris and their identity.

Well day dreaming is their best expertise...kashmiris love indians :rofl:

This is my protest against bhartis like you who insulted kashmiris and their identity.
Didn't you just take pride in killing Kashmiri pandits? Don't pretend to be on Kashmiris' side, after that.

We won't, because that's like saying that Indians love Indians - a tautology.

why don't you join mujjahidins to protest against the bhartis........:D:D
And introduce himself to them as ''secular pakistani''. I'm sure his heroes will treat him quite nicely.

I donèt care whether they love India or not. They are free to leave if they don't but the land of Kashmir won't be going anywhere.

And introduce himself to them as ''secular pakistani''. I'm sure his heroes will treat him quite nicely.
but I was thinking of Indian army treating him nicely....:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom