What's new

OPEN LETTER TO INDIA--By a Lankan

Like:
*Making LTTE - and trying to dismantle it, unlike others who blame non-state actors
*Supporting Mukhti bani - Remember Khalistan?
*Illegali controlling Kashmir - As legal as seceding Kashmiri Land to China
*Killing innocent people inside Kashmir - Thats killing the terrorists, buddy boy
*Mass genocide within india and Kashmir - Blah Blah Blah
*Supporting Maoist in Nepal - Ever Read Papers?
*Supporting terrorist inside pakistan - Tit for Tat
*Supporting sub-nationalism in Baluchistan - Tit for Tat
*Joining hands with Afghanistan to harm Pakistan - We just started it, U been doin that with China for a looooooong looooong time
*Supporting terrorists in Wana and surroundings - Wana ?
etc etc etc

QUOTE]

So you want to continue this way OK right, Keep on Playing with fire and Please next time if there are 10 people beating ur naked *** up (as shown in ur Avatar), Don't blame Pakistan and remember what you said here its just TIT for TAT, its Just TIT for Fu****g TAT.

If you will continue to Destabilize Pakistan through Afghanistan and you think that at night you will just go to bed listen to your mother's lullabies and go to sleep peacefully, you are wrong there will a Bang that will make you S***T in your Pants.

We want Peace with all neighbors Unlike India who has trouble with all her Neighbors. Pakistan had Good relations with all her Neighbors (Except India Off course), But now India has made relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan worse than ever before, India tried to put Cracks in Pak-Iran Friendship and India is trying her Level Best to put Cracks in Pak-China Friendship as well but India Failed miserably again and Again.

This is what India is good at to spread hatred among people of same country (as in the case of Bangladesh and in the case of Srilanka), To spread hatred among two Brotherly countries (as in the case of Pakistan and Afghanistan).

Continue your work on this approach and you will continue to face the consequences as well. GOOD LUCK.

So next time do not cry after Incident like Mumbai because you know Exactly WHY it Happened ?

Killing innocent people inside Kashmir - Thats killing the terrorists, buddy boy

Yeah sure you are killing the terrorists the Innocent Unarmed children and women are true Terrorists and your Army is proud of Raping those Women terrorists and You are also proud of Your Army. Thats the best your Army can do but when the real Terrorist come..... your Army is in trouble they don't know what to do they are stuck for 3 days trying to figure out how to deal with JUST 10 Of these real Terrorists.

We know your vision.
You know balls!!
Yeah, So? Whatchu gonna do 'bout it, except whine?
i don't expect this from a worthy indian...you know what we 'gonna' do!
Still have doubts???

Like I said, we give a damn!
No sir you can't give a damn, had you been giving a damn your shortie Mukherjee would not have been getting shorter due his fluctuating remarks, lies and BS and your Mr PM would have been leading a healthy happy life instead of being getting his poor heart 'repaired':devil:
Lol, go take a hike!
Now why don't you go take one!

One should look into the history of the conflict first. The roots of the conflict lie in a long history of state oppression of the Tamils in Sri Lanka, which eventually led some Tamil youth to take up arms against the government.
When the British granted independence to Sri Lanka in 1948, as usual they left the island by dividing the people as they did in Indian sub continent. They handed power to politicians drawn mainly from the upper classes of the majority Sinhala ethnic group. These politicians used racism as a tool to divide the working class. Sinhalese was declared the sole official language of Sri Lanka, a move which made speakers of the Tamil language second-class citizens. Knowledge of Sinhalese was made compulsory for employment in the public service, thereby excluding most Tamils from government jobs. Discrimination against Tamils was also applied in education.For many years Tamils opposed these discriminatory laws by peaceful means, including demonstrations, sit-ins and participation in elections. But peaceful protests were met with violent repression. In 1983 there was a series of riots against Tamils. In these racial holocausts thousands of Tamils, including women and children, were massacred in the most gruesome manner. And this lead to the creation of LTTE.

........ and so children this 'history' did nothing except providing india an excuse to support a Terrorist Organization inside a neighboring country.
End of story.
Ok now go to sleep boys you have school tomorrow!

Yeah same like Letter written in Hindi by Indian agencies in the name of Ajmal Kassab.

We are not like you and we don't play these type of dirty tricks.

please this is just letter posted on web so it can be anybody, its not trick its your way of diplomacy well how u know that letter was in hindi? have u seen it ?r can u give me the source that letter was in hindi and agency never said ajmal letter was hand written by him but cant expect much from you one day you say he is pakistani citizen and then next day u say he is not so cheap tricks are from ur side my freind.

please this is just letter posted on web so it can be anybody, its not trick its your way of diplomacy well how u know that letter was in hindi? have u seen it ?r can u give me the source that letter was in hindi and agency never said ajmal letter was hand written by him but cant expect much from you one day you say he is pakistani citizen and then next day u say he is not so cheap tricks are from ur side my freind.
well how u know that letter was in hindi

It was Disclosed in Media by our Interior Ministry that many of the words used in the letter were Hindi in Origin and Pakistanis don't use them in Urdu writing. But the Letter was not Given to the Press. There is separate thread on Ajmal Kassab Letter, check that out for the source and more info.

agency never said ajmal letter was hand written by him

Your Media, Your Foreign Minister, everybody said that the letter was written BY AJMAL KASSAB,(if its not hand written by him it has no value at all in any LEGAL system Indian or Pakistani) what do you infer from this statement ?

but cant expect much from you one day you say he is pakistani citizen and then next day u say he is not so cheap tricks are from ur side my freind.

Terrorists don't have religion or State thats it. There are more Articles on Ajmal Kassab that He was Used by RAW and was Taken from Nepal, So who is playing Cheap Tricks now, Your media is too Loud and sometimes is very successful in hiding the truth.

Note : I don't want any more discussion on this topic because it will Derail the above mentioned MAIN topic of this Thread.

Pakistan is helping Srilanka in Her Fight against Tamil Tigers, India is also Playing her Part, lets see how Srilanka keeps her relations with India and Pakistan.

Don't you feel that if all the Neighbors have some Problem with India, There must be something wrong about policies of India because everyone else can't be wrong. India has Problem with each and every Neighbor don't you think India must look into this matter seriously and try to change her policies, Even USA now is changing her Policies.

Bhai, if someone thinks that indians would write a fake letter in hindi, then u know they think their 'sworn' enemy is super stipid. its best if ur 'enemies' think u r stupid.

BTW I do not consider pakistanis my enemies, tho i have probs with some pakistani policies.

May be by someone who started the thread ;)

na dude, neither I have such time nor any intention to write a fake letter behalf of Lankan. I posted this letter to see how indians perceive about but I came to the conclusion that business is as usual as for Indian by blaming the other guy as India has no wrong doing to her Neighbor. If I was a Indian than I would have ask only one question is that why India is the only nation perceive negatively and that has some level of conflict with all of her neighbor including china?

Ek Guzarish hai ap logo ko soch ne ke liye baqi jis ki jo marji....
Ish qitte ka Dada banne ki khwahish ki koshish mey ap log itna masruf aur mashgul ho gaye ho ki akher mey khud ap logo ka e dana pani haram na ho gye....

Don't you feel that if all the Neighbors have some Problem with India, There must be something wrong about policies of India because everyone else can't be wrong. India has Problem with each and every Neighbor don't you think India must look into this matter seriously and try to change her policies, Even USA now is changing her Policies.
Lets count india's neighbors
1 Pakistan= problem with India
2 Bangladesh=problem with India depends on who is in power.
3 Sri lanka= problem with India in past except few radicals no one talks about it.
4 Nepal= friendly relations
5 Burma= friendly relations
6 Bhutan= friendly relations.
7 china= just cold relations.
so my dear friend out of 7 countries 1 is serious archival rest 3 depends upon
wht policy is being followed at that time , right now we have friendly relationship with sri lanka and the government in power of Bangladesh have nice
relation with us,so as u can see we can't satisfy every individual in every countary even some Americans hate Britisher so we have good relationship with our neighbors maybe u look in past too much mate.

MOTHER AND SON INDIA DISTROYED MY MOTHER LANKA
Stanley Perera, Melbourne, Australia.

Lanka LTTE histry goes back to cruel lankan ppl. The rich people of lanka started hiring ppl from tamilnadu (closest indian border) for labour. As the decades goes by the denied all the human rights for the ppl. Finally they ended up fighting against lankans. Yes India supported the movement. but again LTTE went beyond what they suppose to do. They asked for seperate state which india strongly opposed. Infact our PM Rajiv Gandhi got killed by LTTE becoz indian troops were in lanka to fight against LTTE. So from much earler than 90's India helping lankan govt. The help of congress is very much closer to lanka as it lost their national leader.
Tamilnadu few poleticians are idiots. Vioko and Karunanidhi are idiots. They need to goto jail. They support LTTE which is agianst inidan foreign policy and anyones ethics. India continue to support lankan govt on all directions.

Hopefully lankans get rid of LTTE this time and should show respect to fellow tamil ppl and secure their rights to there wont be another LTTE in future to fight.

Lets count india's neighbors
1 Pakistan= problem with India
2 Bangladesh=problem with India depends on who is in power.
3 Sri lanka= problem with India in past except few radicals no one talks about it.
4 Nepal= friendly relations
5 Burma= friendly relations
6 Bhutan= friendly relations.
7 china= just cold relations.
so my dear friend out of 7 countries 1 is serious archival rest 3 depends upon
wht policy is being followed at that time , right now we have friendly relationship with sri lanka and the government in power of Bangladesh have nice
relation with us,so as u can see we can't satisfy every individual in every countary even some Americans hate Britisher so we have good relationship with our neighbors maybe u look in past too much mate.

Cool Nice reply, A typical Indian Response, If i were you i would have said the same thing.

Good Luck

You know balls!!

i don't expect this from a worthy indian...you know what we 'gonna' do!
Still have doubts???

No sir you can't give a damn, had you been giving a damn your shortie Mukherjee would not have been getting shorter due his fluctuating remarks, lies and BS and your Mr PM would have been leading a healthy happy life instead of being getting his poor heart 'repaired':devil:

Now why don't you go take one!

Hey arm-chair general..... I say bring it on! Yeah I know balls... just wishing doesn't wipe away the stigma!

What are you hinting at when you say what you can do? Send terrorists in India? More terrorists? Well...nothing new in that. We have been dealing with such douchebags and will continue to squash them. You and I know very well that you cannot do anything at all. Pakistan is mired in a mess of her own making and now India is out flanking you in Afghanistan.

Apparently Indians are more popular with Afghanis (except for those illiterate terrorist talibanis - which of course are of Pakistani origin) than Pakistanis! So much for your vision of Strategic depth in Afghanistan!! We built roads and have many ongoing projects in Afghanistan? Now what's is your contribution to the Afghan people? Zilch!!!!!! Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The Taliban!

As for India's troubles with her neighbors, every democratic country in the world has love-hate relationships with their neighbors. Nothing new here. Next.

Whats Mukherjee & Manmohan Singh got to do with all this? Calling them names wont hide the dilly-dallying and flip-flopping of your own politicians! Wow you even have Mr 10% as your president and the dude tried to hit on Sarah Palin in NY. He recently lost his wife and was trying to hit on a stupid bimbo gori? That was so pathetic! :hitwall:

Like I said buddy, LOL, go take a hike!

It was Disclosed in Media by our Interior Ministry that many of the words used in the letter were Hindi in Origin and Pakistanis don't use them in Urdu writing. But the Letter was not Given to the Press. There is separate thread on Ajmal Kassab Letter, check that out for the source and more info.

There are more Articles on Ajmal Kassab that He was Used by RAW and was Taken from Nepal,

Its Pakistani Media! What more can you expect from them? Show us sources from well respected world media and we will believe.

Terrorists don't have religion or State thats it.

Kudos to you. :enjoy:

Pakistan is helping Srilanka in Her Fight against Tamil Tigers, India is also Playing her Part, lets see how Srilanka keeps her relations with India and Pakistan.

Lets hope for the best.

Don't you feel that if all the Neighbors have some Problem with India, There must be something wrong about policies of India because everyone else can't be wrong. India has Problem with each and every Neighbor don't you think India must look into this matter seriously and try to change her policies.

One word: Jealousy!

Even USA now is changing her Policies.

Like what? Shifting attention from Iraq to Afghan-Pakistan border?

What are you hinting at when you say what you can do? Send terrorists in India? More terrorists? Well...nothing new in that. We have been dealing with such douchebags and will continue to squash them. You and I know very well that you cannot do anything at all. Pakistan is mired in a mess of her own making and now India is out flanking you in Afghanistan.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

You cannot handle 10 terrorists and if you say that it was a close combat and we have to take care of all the hostages as well and that's why it took almost three days to finish all the terrorists then why the hell India Military was not able to handle 10 more terrorists in Poonch sector soon after 26/11 and here it was just open combat no hostages to care about.

Mark my words today " you don't know about Afghanistan you will regret your actions soon " and if you think you are out flanking us :rofl::rofl:Good Luck Dude have fun.

Apparently Indians are more popular with Afghanis (except for those illiterate terrorist talibanis - which of course are of Pakistani origin) than Pakistanis! So much for your vision of Strategic depth in Afghanistan!! We built roads and have many ongoing projects in Afghanistan? Now what's is your contribution to the Afghan people? Zilch!!!!!! Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The Taliban!

Yeah they really Love Indian Hot actresses and Bollywood and as Taliban denied them this Luxury they are having fun these days now. But remember the majority of Afghan People are PUSHTUN and they have Family links in Pakistan so they will always be connected to Pakistan. Not every Pushtun is a Taliban or Terrorist. Yeah yeah you are making roads and stuff and Embassies and Consulates Especially for covert operations, Job well Done :enjoy: Now be ready for Pakistani way of saying Thank you.

Whats Mukherjee & Manmohan Singh got to do with all this? Calling them names wont hide the dilly-dallying and flip-flopping of your own politicians! Wow you even have Mr 10% as your president and the dude tried to hit on Sarah Palin in NY. He recently lost his wife and was trying to hit on a stupid bimbo gori? That was so pathetic

Your PM is already in Hospital and we wish him good luck and good health i think he took 26/11 too seriously (Baat dil per lay lee). He was thinking a lot about how to deal with Pakistan and your FM Mukher jee, he is running short of hair now he has pulled all the hairs he had left to think about a plan to corner Pakistan, can you please help him ? About our Mr 10 % let him have Fun, Our Army is always making sure that his flirts with Sarah Pallin wont cost Pakistan anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom