What's new

Open Discussion : Bangladesh And Myanmar Armed Force

That size Navy means you are targetting India not Maynmar and with that kind of Navy if we add an Air Force with 250 to 300 most modern Fighter Jets and an Army with 2000 + Tanks and same Anti Tank Vechiles and 1500 SP and Towed Artillery than you are looking at a BEAST and that should be Target to achieve in next 15 years to India thinks 100 times before killing a Bangladeshi on border.

This is the area where you need lot more equipment

But after BD fill full it's wish list.. IN has been accomplished its carriers and nuke subs.. And emerging its coast guards too.. It's to be a threat for India.. BDwill need more some bling bling staff.. At least 2 more destroyers.. Add a few hundard of Fighter Plans and several hundard of tanks force...

type056 corvette is from big league :enjoy:

i need long time, i lost that collection.

our 773 also not a dumb as well.. i'm sure it will counter ur type 056.. though ours havent installed anything yet... :D
ok.. take time.. then come back with lists.. cant wait to see Head to Head of ' BD-08 and MA series'

T
our 773 also not a dumb as well.. i'm sure it will counter ur type 056.. though ours havent installed anything yet... :D
ok.. take time.. then come back with lists.. cant wait to see Head to Head of ' BD-08 and MA series'
Upgraded MiG 29 SMTs of Myanmar AF with Kh series AShM will be the game changer.
8 SMTs are just enough to knock out any regional navies surrounding Myanmar...

T

Upgraded MiG 29 SMTs of Myanmar AF with Kh series AShM will be the game changer.
8 SMTs are just enough to knock out any regional navies surrounding Myanmar...

Yeah... it will be lethal one for regional navies...

Here is a good overview on most of the arms list on BD Army.
Weapons used by Bangladesh Army ~ Bangladesh Defence

Great collection..!! Interested in BD-08.. It's issued to all infantry..? Plz expand it's spec.. It will be same class of our MA-1( developed by Myanmar R&D team) and MA-4 (Myanmar version of Israeli Galil).. I think u miss BD-14 MG in this list.. How many type of small arms do u made under licensed or developed by BD army..?

Great collection..!! Interested in BD-08.. It's issued to all infantry..? Plz expand it's spec.. It will be same class of our MA-1( developed by Myanmar R&D team) and MA-4 (Myanmar version of Israeli Galil).. I think u miss BD-14 MG in this list.. How many type of small arms do u made under licensed or developed by BD army..?

You can go to these links for small arms made in BD
Made in Bangladesh - Assualt Rifles
BANGLADESH ORDNANCE FACTORIES - Small Arms Factory

Also we are making mortars and fn16 manpad

BD-08 The first modern Assault rifle of Bangladesh
The first modern Assault rifle Made In Bangladesh namedBD-08is a sub-Machine gun that is used by Bangladesh Arms forces. It's the version of the Chinese Type 81. BD-08 looking is all most Ak-47 but more efficient than Ak-47 like: the floating gas operator has been used instead of thefixed gas operator which helps to reduce Shake, The effective distance of approximately 650 meters, Grenade can be thrown by it. All in BD-08 is more effective than AK-47

q1.jpg

Type: Assault rifle
Cartridge : 7.62x39mm
Weight: 3.4 kg (7.50 lb)
Action: Short stroke gas piston, rotating bolt
Rate of fire: 720 rounds/min
Muzzle velocity: 750 m/s (2,461 ft/s)
Effective range: 650+ m
Feed system: 30-round or 75-round detachable detachable box magazine

BD-14 GPMG, its a high quality, high performance and durable GPMG that is being made in Bangladesh for the first time. It may replace older and heavier GPMG and is superior in every aspect to GPMG produced in neighbouring countries. Its calibre is 7.62x51mm NATO. Ammunition for this calibre is being made at BOF since quite a long time now for use with NATO calibre weapons in service such as G3, MG3, HK11 and HK21 GPMG.

The weapon can be mounted on tripod or naval stand or attached bipod. Mounting on tripod or naval mount helps to increase its accuracy by about 500 m. It has a maximum range of 3,800 m.

Last edited:
The weakest area in BD military is Air Defence and..ironically .the strongest area in MM military is the Air Force...32 MiG 29 including 8 SMTs, 50 K 8s, 22 Mi 35Ps and 8 CH 4 UCAVs are just formidable.

We are lagging behind in fighter aircraft, missile and SAM.
The weakest area in BD military is Air Defence and..ironically .the strongest area in MM military is the Air Force...32 MiG 29 including 8 SMTs, 50 K 8s, 22 Mi 35Ps and 8 CH 4 UCAVs are just formidable.

not too long ;) ... within 10-12 years, you will see new 160 fighter aircrafts and 5 layer air defence system :D

Back
Top Bottom