What's new

Op Rajeev - A battle that Broke enemy Adventurism in Siachen

Today indians use drones for surveillance at Siachen glacier. If we are to launch any future operation in Siachen, then we must have the ability to shoot down the drones and deny the enemy an ability to look at us. That is if we ever decide to launch operations there. So it is in the best interest of India to sort this matter peacefully. If India thinks that it has the upper hand and it can do as it pleases then it better be prepared for surprises. So instead of the uneasy peace that we have today, we should strive for permanent peace.

You are totally wrong
There is NO way you can evict us from Siachen

Pakistan Army has tried every thing but failed ; Siachen is part of India
If you do attack us in future ; we can always open another FRONT on the LOC

For resolving Siachen ; Pakistan has to accept ALL Indian demands ie
authentication, delineation and demarcation of the AGPL ie Actual Ground Position Line

Please READ this
India will not give up tactical advantage over Pak in Siachen - The Times of India

Bravery Beyond comparison-Hony Capt Bana Singh | Page 2

plZ have a look ...some Pak posters(ex army) explained their side of story of this op ...before the Pak counter attack.

Indians made the same mistake (radio silence)...
Thank you for pointing me to the above mentioned thread. I have read it and now the picture is quite clear.
If our SSG commando had not used his radio, the situation might have turned out differently. Indian attack to capture Quiad post was successful and Pakistani attack to capture Bana post or retake Quaid post was unsuccessful. Anyway facts are facts. Nobody can deny them. We should always look for facts instead of propaganda.

You are totally wrong

authentication, delineation and demarcation of the AGPL ie Actual Ground Position Line

Please READ this
India will not give up tactical advantage over Pak in Siachen - The Times of India
You are entitled to you opinion. I respect that. For now India does hold Siachen and Pakistan has tried to retake Saichen without success. Your comment "If you do attack us in future ; we can always open another FRONT on the LOC" is very interesting and thought provoking. I am sure our "think tanks, analysts etc etc " are giving it a serious thought. I have read the link referring to "The Times of India" report. Right now you feel you are in a position of strength and you want to cash it. I guess our side is not prepared to negotiate from a point of weakness.
What the future holds nobody knows. The jury is out.

You are totally wrong

Please READ this

Regardless of the "resolution of Siachen", India must always maintain a credible and sustainable force there. You can never trust these guys.

Regardless of the "resolution of Siachen", India must always maintain a credible and sustainable force there. You can never trust these guys.
I agree with you. both countries can't trust each other. That is why both countries are maintaining a credible and sustainable force there.It will result in a very interesting future. Lets keep watching.

Are u really a buffoon if 300 pak soldiers were killed it would have been nationwide news In pakistan, 300 is a dubious figure
I can answer it in your language 'buffon'...but as you are brainwashed upto your neck....i would like to avoid

you may be right that 300 dead may be wrong figure...as it was the PERSONAL estimate of the officer...who participated in this op....but how about OFFICIAL figure that Pak didn't accepted 244 bodies in Kargil??

Its not unimaginable dear. Its called advantage of height. The person sitting on hilltop can effectivly handle and hold against much larger adversary. This is what happened in Kargil too when much more number of forces were needed to clear the vantage posts held by enemy.
LOL and you say that your 8 men overcame that dissadvantage but our brigade size force couldn't now thats a fantasy you should come out from for sure ...... :D
Or its is possible all those 8 mens were brothers of sunny deol who flew to the Out posts of pakistan or threw a Oil tanker at it !! :omghaha:

Your force is sissy.

LOL and you say that your 8 men overcame that dissadvantage but our brigade size force couldn't now thats a fantasy you should come out from for sure ...... :D
Or its is possible all those 8 mens were brothers of sunny deol who flew to the Out posts of pakistan or threw a Oil tanker at it !! :omghaha:

Your force is sissy.
Your historians or story tellers are the best Jokers themselves and this is what i learned from them beacause i learn from the best you know :P :D :bunny:

BTW our SSG ranks 8th most advanced and effective special forces in the whole world :pakistan::sniper: where does Indian special forces stands :p: ??

Believe me if it was a brigade of SSG there than there would be no Outpost left to be captured :P

We have REALITY on ground to back up our stories. We hold both Siachen and Kargil while your ghazi army makes fool of you with their cock and bull stories!

Your historians or story tellers are the best Jokers themselves and this is what i learned from them beacause i learn from the best you know :P :D :bunny:

BTW our SSG ranks 8th most advanced and effective special forces in the whole world :pakistan::sniper: where does Indian special forces stands :p: ??

Believe me if it was a brigade of SSG there than there would be no Outpost left to be captured :P

Back
Top Bottom