What's new

ONLY FIGHTING MAN FOR PAKISTAN!

I was just kidding, keep on playing with your action figures. :)

P.S i don't want to make this a Batman vs Joker thread. People already know the story. :cheers:

come on accept the challenge, anyway ask whole PDF, there is only! one man army called batmannow?lol
have batman senior SR bt, he just like selective hits!

come on accept the challenge, anyway ask whole PDF, there is only! one man army called batmannow?lol

:offpost:
I know this your way of getting this thread going. You are so predictable man.

that idiot "goswami" or whatever his name is a pipsqueak and a sissy. He is so emotional, he hardly acts like a proper journalist

it's hard to take such a person seriously

Gen. Musharraf tore him a new one and he put him in his place.

p.s. this video is months old

I like every thing... but there is too much else as well.

BTW.. stop calling me sir... call me friend, that's my second name ;)

2010_12_4-2010_12_4_5_48_25-jpg-46204.jpg

that idiot "goswami" or whatever his name is a pipsqueak and a sissy. He is so emotional, he hardly acts like a proper journalist

it's hard to take such a person seriously

Gen. Musharraf tore him a new one and he put him in his place.

p.s. this video is months old

04ab16ee45fca7af8567ca499035f77d.jpg

check the date of the video & the thread,s birth they are matching?
thread started to show pakistanis, how true patriot counter the enemy media hits against his mother land?
but thn we kept it alive as the classic of PDF for the man of words & true sprits for pakistan! & for the dam peoples who only follows the loosers, who,cant speak up a single word against, any of pakistan,s enemies be it, TTp or INDIA?
the only leader of pakistan who keeps his words?
till now whatever he has said, he has done that in the line of fire?
facing all the odds, all the enemies beyond the limits!
this thread is tribute to one & only SIR MUSHARAF!
he is our drakknight!

I like every thing... but there is too much else as well.

BTW.. stop calling me sir... call me friend, that's my second name ;)

ii sir, you are my inspiration , & my sprit! dear sir! lol
thankyou very much for covering me, in the line of fire? allways & forever!

:offpost:
I know this your way of getting this thread going. You are so predictable man.

what you think, you the only joker we hve face till now?:smokin:
i think, you need to think, what we are thinking about the millions of jokers here?;):angel:

Musharaf's era is long gone, he had the best chance to make Pakistan a better country for all. On topic i think Indian Media tries too much to act like CNN or Fox News.

Musharaf's era is long gone, he had the best chance to make Pakistan a better country for all. On topic i think Indian Media tries too much to act like CNN or Fox News.

he tried his best? but its not only his responsibility to make pakistan a better country, its collective responsibility of all of us?
at topic, even fox or CNN could hve got the likes of musharafs, on their rainy rainy hours, against pakistan?

Internet,social media aur sophisticated awam ko mila kar koi 1-2 lakh banti hai, and that 1-2 lakh awaam doesn't represent a nation of 180 million people.

Internet,social media aur sophisticated awam ko mila kar koi 1-2 lakh banti hai, and that 1-2 lakh awaam doesn't represent a nation of 180 million people.
Internet,social media aur sophisticated awam ?yes we hve saw what, you meant sunami on 11 may 2013, clean sweep, & IK pm?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom