What's new

Only 27% in Pakistan Identify as Pakistanis First

Please define to me Jinnah's "race". Hint : search for the name Premjibhai “Meghji” Thakkar.
I think you you shouldn't take up "race" as a serious classification as the so called "race" sciences which may have been valid to legitimize colonial rule is baseless in the modern world. The Moplahs of India are just as Arabs are you Pakistanis are Hindus (by race).

With all due respect I beg to differ. What you say doesn't fit in with my daily reality. Here in London it is very easy to distinguish and tell the difference between an indian and a Pakistani. Majority of Pakistanis do not physically resemble modern day indians/hindus.

Pakistan is my body .. and Islam is my soul ...
both are my identities ..
call me a Muslim Pakistani , or Pakistani Muslim .. its same ..
but for minorities and those who follow a different faith as much as Pakistani as others .. there should be no such thing like Pakistan first or Islam first ..

even baloch and Pustuns of Pakistan have 30% pure Indian in their veins.

this guys is awesome, in his every post he says that

1) Pakistanis are beautiful People
2) Pakistanis have more in common with Turks, Persians and Arabs
3) Pakistanis have noting in common with Indians.

i don't care but he's trying so hard it burns my heart :sarcastic:

And are you not trying too hard to claim Pakistanis as indians?

And YES my Pakistani people are a beautiful race. I find them very attractive and could not care less what foreigners think.

And YES I find it easy to relate to and become friends with other Muslims such as Arabs, Turks and Iranians/Persians. EVERY indian I have EVER come across my entire life has always come across as being a strange, weird and a peculiar peoples who I could in no way relate to.

So when random indians try to claim us Pakistanis as being their own, I find it impossible to believe.

Last edited:
And are you not trying too hard to claim Pakistanis as indians?
no, as i said earlier, i don't care about Pakistanis, but i believe based on photos posted by Pakistanis from Pakistan on Bio diversity Forum. i guess people from Southern Punjab and Sindh are 100% Related to Indians. but we have nothing in common with Pushtuns, Balouchs and North Punjabis.

With all due respect I beg to differ. What you say doesn't fit in with my daily reality. Here in London it is very easy to distinguish and tell the difference between an indian and a Pakistani. Majority of Pakistanis do not physically resemble modern day indians/hindus.

Dude, what you are doing is looking at yourself from the eyes of an European. It's known as Orientalism. Google up the term. It's a very common flaw on part of us South Asians especially those who were colonized, to look at ourselves from the outside without knowing where you actually belong. You classify yourself into groups, races, cultures as watertight entities (with may have been an effective way of administration for the European colonizers as they were outsiders themselves) at the same time denying your own history and past. Your ancestors might have migrated from Arab or Persia or Egypt (I acknowledge that possibility) but then again when you lived in a certain region, you become a part of that region despite of your background. Note. Turks were just nomadic tribes roaming about and plundering settled agriculturists before Osman established the Ottoman principality. And goods looks or fair skin didn't get the Abbasids anywhere as much shorter, less cultured small-eyed Mongols ravaged your entire Ajam before ending the Abbasid rule. Fair looks can't get you anywhere except if you plan to be the next Fawad Khan and act in Bollywood.

Just to prove the futility of your argument
He is a Pakistani Muslim
SultanHali-big.jpg

while he is an Indian
lga2-DJq_400x400.jpg

both belonging to the armed forces of our respective countries.

Last edited:
identity crisis
Say's a Indian who has "Indus is Hindu" as his handle. Son how about Holy Ganga is Hindoo? Lest you forget 92% of Indus flows through Pakistan. It is Nile of Pakistan.

Hindustanis
Yes. So? Before that it was known as Sattagydia, Gandhara, Hendosh or Gedrosia? At differant times it has had differant names. Myanmar was Burma, before that it was British India. Why not go run and break the news to Myanmar people and tell them that they were called British India?

The reality is nomenclature shifts over time. So I have no idea why you insist on choosing one name at given point in history and then jumping up and down in orgasms. Here have look at map of the Greek Empire during Alexander's time. Notice where Pakistan falls.

Alexander+the+Great%2527s+Journey.png

Here look at map of Achaemenid Empire. See where Pakistan falls. Hendosh is Sindh and Gandhara is K-P plus portion of Punjab.

PEMassivesub3.bmp

Things change over time. You worship and cry for something the British made. That is what you cry for today. What the British made you today want to own as your own. Sorry it does not work that way. The British made it with their blood. They sacrificed their son's in making British India. Our ancestors did not want to be part of British India. Maybe your ancestors did want to be part of British India and flipped around and then shot your backsides to them when you saw these guy on their mission to make British India.

rc8nk0.jpg

Our ancestors fought these makers of British India. They were defeated and found themselves prisoners in a huge open air camp called British India along with host of other weird people. Here have a look at what the British made. Notice modern Pakland, Gangaland, Banglaland and Myanmar are in it.

594896451.jpg

When the British left in 1947 their creation died. You want to worship this British creation go ahead. You want to recreate it? You are more than welcome to try. But before you try don't forget British used their soldiers to make it. You better conquer like they did. You got the beef? Try. Why not first try with Bangland, then Myanmar and then come after us to recreate British India. Only this time if you succeed instead of English ruling it you guy's can.

You see somewhere along the line you have got deluded into thinking that what the British made was yours. Sorry. The British made it. It was theirs. They be gone in 1947. With it their creation went. Just because you chose to call yourself India beside Bharat does not mean British India was yours. If I call myself Donald Trump I don't become Donald Trump. British India was a colony made by British soldiers who tied my ancestors, your ancestors, Bang ancestors and Myanmar ancestors. The only common thing we shared was we were all slaves and had the same master. The British.

Here is how English made British India. By shedding blood. You want to recreate it well do the same.

CHE_CMMU_4892_01.jpg

Last edited:
When the British left their creation died. You want to worship this British creation go ahead. You want to recreate it? You are more than welcome to try. But before you try don't forget British used their soldiers to make it. You better conquer like they did. You got the beef? Try. Why not first try with Bangland, then Myanmar and then come after us to recreate British India. Only this time instead of English ruling it you guy's can.

You see somewhere along the line you have gor deluded into thinking that what the British made was yours. Sorry. The British made it. It was theirs. They be gone in 1947. With it their creation went. Just because you chose to call yourself India beside Bharat does not mean British India was yours. If call myself Donal Trump I don't become Donal Trump. British India was a colony made by British soldiers who tied my ancestors, your ancestors, Bang ancestors and Myanmar ancestors. The only coomin thing we shared was we were all slaves and had the same master. The British.

Here is how English made British India. By shedding blood. You want to recreate it well do the same.
Trust me beside some hooligans who are not even 2% of whole Indian Population, nobody wants your land or worse people in our Country. maybe you should view "how much Indians know about N.countries" video posted by me. 90% Indians dont even know what's capital of Pakistan. we have Extreme Pride in our Race, Country.

beside Government, nobody in India care about your Midget Country and people i=it's just, your country/people don't deserve our time/attention.

And YES my Pakistani people are a beautiful race. I find them very attractive and could not care less what foreigners think.
i Agree.

And YES I find it easy to relate to and become friends with other Muslims such as Arabs, Turks and Iranians/Persians. EVERY indian I have EVER come across my entire life has always come across as being a strange, weird and a peculiar peoples who I could in no way relate to.
it's because of your religious,Cultural, Historical and some Racial Bonds with these People.

maybe you should ask to Iranians what they think about Punjabis, in Historum of Persian said that "punjabis are nothing but cheap copy of Iranian Culture and people and your fave guy kaptan said "lol so True".

as i sad earlier we dont care about you guys, and it's hard say that North Punjabis are Indo-Aryans. North Punjabis and inrica Races of Pakistan are completely alien to us.

while Southern Punjab and Sindh are 100% Related to us.

So when random indians try to claim us Pakistanis as being their own, I find it impossible to believe.
no we dont claim as our own beside some hooligans, we know that beside Southern Punjab and Sindh you people are completely Alien to us.

Dude, what you are doing is looking at yourself from the eyes of an European. It's known as Orientalism. Google up the term. It's a very common flaw on part of us South Asians especially those who were colonized, to look at ourselves from the outside without knowing where you actually belong. You classify yourself into groups, races, cultures as watertight entities (with may have been an effective way of administration for the European colonizers as they were outsiders themselves) at the same time denying your own history and past. Your ancestors might have migrated from Arab or Persia or Egypt (I acknowledge that possibility) but then again when you lived in a certain region, you become a part of that region despite of your background. Note. Turks were just nomadic tribes roaming about and plundering settled agriculturists before Osman established the Ottoman principality. And goods looks or fair skin didn't get the Abbasids anywhere as much shorter, less cultured small-eyed Mongols ravaged your entire Ajam before ending the Abbasid rule. Fair looks can't get you anywhere except if you plan to be the next Fawad Khan and act in Bollywood.

Just to prove the futility of your argument
He is a Pakistani Muslim
SultanHali-big.jpg

while he is an Indian
lga2-DJq_400x400.jpg

both belonging to the armed forces of our respective countries.

Finally, an indian who speaks sense. I never really go on photos because there are Iranians and Arabs who are more darker then the gentleman above. What matters is what the majority look like. Either way, I do agree with most of what you said.

Say's a Indian who has Indus is Hindu as his handle. Son how about Holy Ganga is Hindoo? Lest you forget 90% of Indus flows through Pakistan. It is Nile of Pakistan.

Yes. So? Before that it was known as Sattagydia, Gandhara, Hendosh or Gedrosia? At differant times it has had differant names. Myanmar was Burma, before that it was British India. Why not go run and break the news to Myanmar people that they were called British India?

The reality is nomenclature shifts over time. So I have no idea why you insist on choosing one name at given point in history and then jumping up and down in orgasms. Here have look at map of the Greek Empire during Alexander's time. Notice where Pakistan falls.

Alexander+the+Great%2527s+Journey.png

Here look at map of Achaemenid Empire. See where Pakistan falls. Hendosh is Sindh and Gandhara is K-P plus portion of Punjab.

PEMassivesub3.bmp

Things change over time. You worship and cry for something the British made. That is what you cry for today. What the British made you today want to own as your own. Sorry it does not work that way. The British made it with their blood. They sacrificed their son's in making British India. Our ancestors did not want to be part of British India. Maybe your ancestors did want to be part of British India and flipped around and then shot yoour backsides to them when you saw these guy on their mission to make British India.

rc8nk0.jpg

Our ancestors fought these makers of British India. They were defeated and found themselves prisoners in a huge open air camp called British India along with host of other weird people. Here have a look at what the British made. Notice modern Pakland, Gangaland, Banglaland and Myanmar are in it.

594896451.jpg

When the British left their creation died. You want to worship this British creation go ahead. You want to recreate it? You are more than welcome to try. But before you try don't forget British used their soldiers to make it. You better conquer like they did. You got the beef? Try. Why not first try with Bangland, then Myanmar and then come after us to recreate British India. Only this time instead of English ruling it you guy's can.

You see somewhere along the line you have gor deluded into thinking that what the British made was yours. Sorry. The British made it. It was theirs. They be gone in 1947. With it their creation went. Just because you chose to call yourself India beside Bharat does not mean British India was yours. If call myself Donal Trump I don't become Donal Trump. British India was a colony made by British soldiers who tied my ancestors, your ancestors, Bang ancestors and Myanmar ancestors. The only coomin thing we shared was we were all slaves and had the same master. The British.

CHE_CMMU_4892_01.jpg

I don't deny the existence of Pakistan as a modern nation state. You wanted it. You got it. End of deal!
I don't also deny the role of the British in giving shape to both of these nations as they exist today. I will go even further and state that what you're defining as "Hindu" today is also somehow a development and product of the British rule so is your identity as a Muslim. So as you are now defining yourself as a Muslim (I don't know which Muslim are you. Sir Sayed's ideal Muslim or anything else) to be something that is different from the Hindu(itself a British classification) don't you think you are further constructing your already constructed identities on shaky grounds? In that case what's wrong with my handle if I wish to stay away from some colonially constructed identities and identify myself with a geographical marker by which I have been defined through centuries and which also incidentally is embedded in my country's name be it the "British created" India or Mughal ruled Hindustan.

You wanted it. You got it.
You also wanted it. You got it. Be happy. Both Pakistan and Bharat are largely British creations. Both are as "artificial" as each other if that is correct word.

If the British had not come along I am pretty sure history would have played out differantly. Certainly there would have been no 1947 because there would have been no single entitly ruling from Peshawar to Rangoon. There would have been lot's of smaller kingdoms scattered over the region. Whatever it might have been but certainly no 1947 and no single entity - that came about as result of British military prowess and admin efficacy that they tied such huge diseparate tract.

That is the way to go.. Now please tell others here.
i dont own these people. have you ever seen me Replying in Pakistan related topics ? i am only here to talk with people of various Background. and in right words, this forum is a Globalized forum. we have members from all around world here.
i dont disrespect Pakistan or Pakistanis here because i am just a Guest here. and i know my limits.

beside that, I am extremely Proud of my "Brahmin Vedic Arya" Identity(75%) and IVC Identity(25%). unlike most of South Asians (99%) I dont need to get Associate with Arabs/Turks/Mughals/Persians and Pakistanis to feel good.as a Brahmin, i respect your people. hell our People also fought against eachother (Peshwa brahmins-Pushtuns)., you are a History buff AFAIK, maybe you should visit some Anti-Brahmins sites to know what my Glorious Ancestors did to those "Great people".

Edit : i have nothing against Dalit people, i only hate those who badmouth us.

If the British had not come along I am pretty sure history would have played out differantly. Certainly there would have been no 1947 because there would have been no single entitly ruling from Peshawar to Rangoon. There would have been lot's of smaller kingdoms scattered over the region. Whatever it might have been but certainly no 1947 and no single entity - that came about as result of British military prowess and admin efficacy that they tied such huge diseparate tract.

I completely Agree, Ideal Solution for us is to divide subcontinent on basis of Race and Religion.

Nations are Artificially Created. as a Pushtun you are closer to Pushtuns of Afghanistan than other Pakistanis. same goes for Punjabis and Balouch.

at last your Ethnicity have Majority in North West with law,Language and Culture. we Brahmins lost all of these. our Law is dead, our Language is almost Dead(sanskrit) and Ethnicity/population is also Declining.

Last edited:
Accidents define history, Had British for example got tired in 1805 this is what South Asia might have looked like. Non of you would be crying about partition as there would have been nothing to partition in 1947.

British%20India%201800.gif

Accidents define history, Had British for example got tired in 1805 this is what South Asia might have looked like. Non of you would be crying about partition as there would have been nothing to partition in 1947.

British%20India%201800.gif
are you sure ?

Mauryan South Asia
Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

Mughal South Asia
Mughal_Historical_Map.png

Khilji South Asia :
Khilji_dynasty_1290_-_1320_ad.PNG

Taghlaq South Asia :
Tughlaq_dynasty_1321_-_1398_ad.PNG

Peshwa Brahmin Empire :
maratha-kingdom-map.jpg

just 40 years ago South Asia saw birth of new Nation Bangladesh. it's hard to understand that sooner or later Both India and Pakistan will become History as well.

Back
Top Bottom