What's new

Only 25 pc in India claim Hindi is their mother tongue

I mean the hogwash of declaring some random language as classic!

It is a quality control for language,

After years of persian turkic, central asian rule and being their slaves, u guys have zero pride..

U have zero culture.. settling for mediocre of all indian languages

When we say non-classsical language is not good for u take heed..

I mean the hogwash of declaring some random language as classic!
Atleast learn odiya or sanskrit and save india of embarassment from chimera like language called hindi

After years of persian turkic, central asian rule and being their slaves, u guys have zero pride..

Atleast learn odiya or sanskrit and save india of embarassment from chimera like language called hindi

with all proud and hyper qualities u guys are unable to elect any one else other than DMK and AIDMK who does nothing apart from milking the useless cheap sentiments in short mental slaves !!

lol ! so much hate for others and then they come begging for respect!

with all proud and hyper qualities u guys are unable to elect any one else other than DMK and AIDMK who does nothing apart from milking the useless cheap sentiments in short mental slaves !!
what a retard if that was true we should be last in all social economic indicators,

its u bimaru states inspite of knowing "hindi" are doinb so bad in all

what an idiocy both raina and sachin are cricketers will u say they are equal or sachin better??

Tamil is a classical language hindi is not .. think pls

You are a shameless creature with a massive inferiority complex. And there are Tamils who have the galls to call North Indians racist.

And classical language doesn't make it a 'better' language. If you are talking about classical languages why not talk about reviving a classical language of the North called Sanskrit and make it national language ? You certainly wouldn't want that. The best and logical thing to do is what we have been doing till now. Everybody should be allowed to learn the language they are interested in learning. There should be no national language. Those who understand each other language should converse in that and other should converse in English.

Also, btw, I would take a Rahul Dravid or Virat Kohli over Sachin anyday. One is Mr.Dependable , one is a match winner :D

You are a shameless creature. And there are Tamils who have the galls to call North Indians racist.

And classical language doesn't make it a 'better' language. If you are talking about classical languages why not talk about reviving a classical language of the North called Sanskrit and make it national language ? You certainly wouldn't want that. The best and logical thing to do is what we have been doing till now. Everybody should be allowed to learn the language they are interested in learning. There should be no national language. Those who understand each other language should converse in that and other should converse in English.

Also, btw, I would take a Rahul Dravid or Virat Kohli over Sachin anyday. One is Mr.Dependable , one is a match winner :D

have u read any other discussioons..

Its u guys bereating why we don give a damn to hindi..

begging , threatening us to learn it..

We are happy with our language..

we will learn what we like.. keep urs to urself everything will be fine..

If the country stats giving prominence to a single indian language that too hindi you will get this kind of response only..

what a retard if that was true we should be last in all social economic indicators,

now u are becoming funny !! Bimaru States are so because they use Hindi !!

pothumppa,,oruvan hindi moliya kaththukittena avanoda thaayi moliya maranthiduma???hindi onrum olunga kaththukka thevaiyillai..koncham basic therinju irunthaal pothum...ithukku selavu yethuvum illaiye...

You are a shameless creature with a massive inferiority complex. And there are Tamils who have the galls to call North Indians racist.

and what Classical Language ! if I am not wrong UPA govt did this under pressure from DMK in 2004 to appease them. it does not make any language better and worse than other language !

How could I have left if I was born here? You south Indians have a massive inferiority complex towards us. Is Hindi going to make to somehow less dravid?
Dude we consider you inferior...I speak, write and read Hindi very fluently..and yes I am a Indian from the South. There is no need to make Hindi compulsory..just let it be as is, in a few decades this would not be an issue....

have u read any other discussioons..

Its u guys bereating why we don give a damn to hindi..

begging , threatening us to learn it..

We are happy with our language..

we will learn what we like.. keep urs to urself everything will be fine..

If the country stats giving prominence to a single indian language that too hindi you will get this kind of response only..

Nobody is giving any prominence to anything. There is no governmental order of any kind. Nobody begged or threatened you to learn Hindi. Not on this thread , nor elsewhere. It's your victim mentality emanating from your inferiority complex which is making you interpret things that way. Hopefully this will help you deal with your inferiority complex.

No directive that Hindi must be the dominating language: MHA - IBNLive

Learn whichever language you want to. That is how it has always been and that is how it will always be. I guess it is just your insecurity emanating from news like this that makes you go crazy-

'We Want Hindi': In Tamil Nadu, New Demand Speaks Language of Change - NDTV

Nobody claimed that Hindi is a mother tongue of majority Indians , but it is understood and spoken by a majority of Indians, even if it is their 2nd or 3rd language. It is the most widely spoken and understood language in India especially compared to any other.

I don't understand this Tamil hatred for Hindi. And please don't say it is being forced upon you. Nobody is doing that.

it is not to do with hating hindi, but to do with cultural invasion. in this case it is a clear case of imposition. why not make english the only official language.

Nobody is giving any prominence to anything. There is no governmental order of any kind. Nobody begged or threatened you to learn Hindi. Not on this thread , nor elsewhere. It's your victim mentality emanating from your inferiority complex which is making you interpret things that way. Hopefully this will help you deal with your inferiority complex.

Learn whichever language you want to. That is how it has always been and that is how it will always be. I guess it is just your insecurity emanating from news like this that makes you go crazy-

'We Want Hindi': In Tamil Nadu, New Demand Speaks Language of Change - NDTV

read the said artice

it is not to do with hating hindi, but to do with cultural invasion. in this case it is a clear case of imposition. why not make english the only official language.

Who is saying Hindi is national language or official language of India ? Isn't Tamil also official language ? Then what is the problem ? Where is the question of imposition ?

Tamils keep arguing that they are forced to learn Hindi but when asked for proof they never show anything concrete and the argument keeps going around in circles. And I wonder why it is mostly Tamils only who claim that Hindi is being imposed upon them and not other language groups ? What's so special about Tamils ?

read the said artice

Which one ? I have posted two in that post :rolleyes:

All of you have gone nuts.

Hindi has no greater value than Punjabi or Malayalee. There is no nationwide official language for India. This is State subject - each state decides their own language of preference. Each State Government has their own languages.
i. Nobody needs Hindi to be less or more popular.
ii. Nobody is imposing anything.
iii. Learn English - will help us all.

Mauj Kashir :D
This is where I get pissed off....As an Indian..we should all at least know which state speaks which official language....I am sure just like @SathakGanguly.....They would Call Malayalam as Malayalee...majority of Indians would not even be able to identify the official language of each state correctly ... and we are talking of Hindi..thats funny.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom