What's new

Only 25 pc in India claim Hindi is their mother tongue

Well first of all you assume you guys have enough brain cells to begin with to be sober.

That's why we are more developed than you. That's why we wrote the Vedas, the Mahabharata, and the Ramayana.
BTW they were supposed to be satirical. What has a dravid ever done besides steal our culture? Do you know what we used to call you? Mleccha, just like the Chinese and the Iranians. You are foreigners.

Last edited:
Actually Punjabis rocks

If punjabis goes south india for study purposes , the dravidian girls falls flat in front of his looks .

No offence to southies but you gotta work on your looks rather than drinking coconut water

They have a massive inferiority complex towards us. It's quite sad to be honest.

A drugge up female aborting state is still the most influential and developed state in India. That is even more embarrassing for the dravids. Just imagine if we were sober.
will u stop with ur illogical rantings....
and mud throwing activity....

That's why we are more developed than you. That's why we wrote the Vedas, the Mahabharata, and the Ramayana.
BTW they were supposed to be satirical. What has a dravid ever done besides steal out culture? Do you know what we used to call you? Mleccha, just like the China and the Iranians. You are foreigners.

Whatever stuff you are smoking / drinking is too good man... what grand illusions !

I'm just joking bro lol.
the thing is india needs a national language and it should be hindi since most will understand it.

Addressing the annual convention of All India Muslim League, held in Madras in 1941, Muhammad Ali Jinnah said,

In this land of yours (meaning the Madras Province) there is another nation, the Dravidians. This land is really Dravidistan. Imagine that three percent of the Brahmin high caste, by skillful maneuvering and skillful methods of electioneering which they have studied, should secure the majority. In this democracy or is it farce? Therefore, I give my fullest sympathies and support to the non -Brahmins. I say to them: The only way for you to come into your own, live your own life according to your culture and according to your language-thank God that Hindi did not go very far here-and your history is to go ahead with your ideal. I have every sympathy for you, and I shall do all I can to support you to establish Dravidistan. The seven percent Muslims will stretch their hand of friendship to you and live with you on lines of equality, justice and fair play.

I'm just joking bro lol.
the thing is india needs a national language and it should be hindi since most will understand it.

@qamar1990

I am from Kerala. The people down there are far more relaxed than Tamilians in this issue.

But, there is a history behind this. After the Andti-Hindi agitations of the 1960's, Indian central government did give a promise to the Non-Hindi states that English will be used as the bridging language.

And that Hidi will not be imposed. Making Hindi the national language is in contravention to that promise.

Yes , and they suck in physics too. have a look at tollywood stunts

everyone just look at this video. lolwa

That video gave me cancer

:sick:

They somehow think they are equal to Punjabis. What have their people done that makes them so proud? They learn every state of North Indian and can distungush between Haryana, HP, and Punjab. Meanwhile we care so little about them we consider anything south of Rajastan as madrassi.
We Rajasthanis stand with our Punjabi brothers against Dravid chauvinism.

Yes , and they suck in physics too. have a look at tollywood stunts

everyone just look at this video. lolwa
indian movies lol, so I followed a link from the video and got to this one :

lol indian movies:omghaha:

We Rajasthanis stand with our Punjabi brothers against Dravid chauvinism.

Thank you. I am actually a Rajput Punjabi. How do you guys feel about us? A general consensus in the Punjabi Rajput community is that we should have continued intermarry with Rajastani Rajputs.

Thank you. I am actually a Rajput Punjabi. How do you guys feel about us? A general consensus in the Punjabi Rajput community is that we should have continued intermarry with Rajastani Rajputs.
We haven't got any ill feeling, we think of you guys as an extension of us in Punjab, my grandfather was a Punjabi Chauhan from Hoshiapur in fact. A lot of Rajasthanis speak Punjabi as well.

so you are calling hindi a mongrel language just because it got mixed with Persian words???
All Indian languages are mixed,including your Tamil..yes,old Tamil may be classic ,not mixed but not in the modern spoken form...apart from ancient dravida origin words,we could see so many Sanskrit,Arabic,urdu words in the modern spoken dialect of Tamil

It is not like Hindi was an original language which picked up a few words of Persian along the way, and no we are not speaking of dialects here. Anyway, what is wrong with a mongrel? It just means a hybrid or a mixture. English is one such mongrel language and seems very popular with people. So if you have problem with the word mongrel, sort it out in your head.

kandoo...haindava iyikkathinu vendi vaathoorathe kavala prasangam nadathiya maharadhanmaar kevalam oru bhashayude perill kalahikunnathu kaanunnille??Kerala thill Muslimkal kooduthallaanenum athinte karanam malayalikalude andhamaaya mathanirapekshitha manasaanennum kuttam paranjavaraanu ithinu munnill nillkunnathennu kaanumbol athishayokthi thonnunu..ivanokkeaanu haindava iyyikam oottiurappikan pokunnathu..thooo.veruthealla India konampidikathathu..

Ellavarumilla mashe.Ee tamil netakanmar matrme ullu.
Funny fact is most of tamilians in NI know hindi verywell.Private schools in TN also has hindi as optional language

Back
Top Bottom