What's new

Only 25 pc in India claim Hindi is their mother tongue

of course south too include tamilnadu ... do not live in delusion..there was no forcing anytime... govt. only asked the govt. sites and social sites update to be done in particularly in hindi and the other on english...

Rubbish, don't back track like your congenital liar PM, the official directive from Modi was the use of Hindi in Indian government social media not in state media ..
Chennai/New Delhi, June 20 (IANS) The BJP-led government moved to assuage upset feelings over a directive asking central government employees to use Hindi while posting tweets or messages on social media after DMK Thursday opposed such a move, terming it as the beginning of Hindi imposition

even BJP VP Muktar Abbas Naqvi admitted that this imposition will 'bind' India

After getting slammed by Tamilnadu and fear of revolt as Tamilnadu CM has warned of 'unrest' and Vaiko saying not to provoke the sleeping Tiger , the Hindian govt is flip flopping

I hate door-to-door sales person, they don't know when to quit, always saying this it better, this is cheap/ easy blah.. blah... We say we don't need it, now leave the door. And for our kids and their future, we always give them what is best for them.
so, when are u leaving.........pls leave soon..

Rubbish, don't back track like your congenital liar PM, the official directive from Mod as the use of Hindi in Indian government social media not stat media ..

even BJP VP Muktar Abbas Naqvi admitted that this imposition will 'bind' India

After geting slammed by Tamilnadu and fear of revolt lingering as Tamil Cm has warned of 'unrest' in Tamilnadu , the Indian govt is flip flopping
and who are u to say that abt my govt... u are no indian..so, why are u taking this thing so seriously ....its not going to affect u in any way . ..
go back to ur den and sleep... this is indias internal matter.... u can keep ranting all day... but alas its futile...

that was for the guy who thinks he is white
okay so do u think urself as black...
and i do not have to think for what i am..neither should my skin color concern u...

Last edited:
okay so do u think urself as black...
and i do not have to think for what i am..neither should my skin color concern u...

Sorry, I didn't know you had comprehension problem.

So what?

My mother tongue is also not Hindi but I speak a very good Hindi. Hindi is easy to understand by people who speak other indian language. Though 25% of people may be having their Mother tongue Hindi, It is spoken and understood by 3/4 th of Indian as well as Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Nepalese, Ghutanise and even by Afghans and upto middle east. My brother is in Kuwait. He told that people here can not speak Hindi but will understand Hindi if you tell them something in Hindi.

truth will set u free
wtf r you smoking?
what the hell you mean truth will set me free?
there is a time and place to say everything and this neither the nor the place to say this.

wtf r you smoking?
what the hell you mean truth will set me free?
there is a time and place to say everything and this neither the nor the place to say this.

I admire that in pakistan nobody fights over having to speak urdu. You guys should give our dravids a lesson on how learning a language doesn't somehow erode your own.

I admire that in pakistan nobody fights over having to speak urdu. You guys should give our dravids a lesson on how learning a language doesn't somehow erode your own.
its just a language.

Yeah that Arya Desa guy is pretty much the only sample I can quoe with confidence to prove that @hinduguy was right that Punjabis are closet racists.

Punjabis are this, Punjabis are that. In the end of the day, India is Punjabi culture: we created Bollywood, we wrote the Vedas, we fought in the Kurukshetra.

Punjabis are this, Punjabis are that. In the end of the day, India is Punjabi culture: we created Bollywood, we wrote the Vedas, we fought in the Kurukshetra.

People like you are disgrace to India and don't call names to my Southern brothers.

Saw few people calling Hindi is stupid language then linking it to poverty and rape in northern India ,well i have one statement for you "Go die in bay of Bengal south won't miss much".

As for the thread it is waste of time as it is Tamilnadu politics to gain more vote in the name of tamil jingoism. India has no national language but majority of people speak Hindi and anyone can learn Hindi if they want to and no one can or should Impose any language on one-another be it Tamil ,Hindi etc.

Back
Top Bottom