What's new

Only 11% want Democracy

Pakistan is not a democracy; not yet, anyway. The civilian executive lacks firm power to dismiss generals and the legislature has little control as to how army funds are spent or military combat activities, nor may soldiers report wrongdoings to a civilian-appointed inspector general. The soldiers have proved time and time again that they won't cooperate with a civilian court's jurisdiction. So Pakistan is more like a military junta with elected subordinate officials than it is to a real democracy.

you are American zionist,but you speak in language of Indians.
so according to your post if our parliament got enough power that they can dismiss generals,make laws to have more control over army so then Pakistan will become true democratic nation?
very cheap standards.

An international company, MEMRB which offers custom analysis to address special issues, conducted nationwide survey in Pakistan. They asked question about ruling system in Pakistan. Question was “Which Ruling System can solve Pakistan’s Problems?”

Options were as follows

1. Democracy

2. Dominion

3. Islamic Khilafat

4. Martial Law

5. Any other

This survey had been made on 30 cities and 60 villages from all over Pakistan. All age group took part in this survey while different level of educated people also participated in survey. The result of survey was as follows.

1. Democracy (Only 11%) :lol::lol:

2. Dominion (Only 6%)

3. Khilafat (53%) :devil:

4. Martial Law (22%) :p:P

5. Islamic Democracy (Only 2%)

Majority of Pakistan’s want Pure Islamic system in Pakistan i.e.; Khilafah, while only 11% want democracy which is current ruling system in our state.

Some people claim that only well educated people want democracy and illiterate people know nothing about real worth of pure democracy. But this survey exposed there claim, more than 56% people who favored Khilafah, either they were under primary or above Graduate. People from big cities also want Khilafat. In Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad 40% people want martial law, 39% Khilafat while 15% democracy.

This is not a single survey which showed these type of stats but many other international survey companies found same results in past. US also warned Pakistan that fundamental Islamic sentiments are very high in Pakistan which is a potential threat for modern democratic world.

Awami Web » MEMRB Survey Report About Ruling System In Pakistan

Ironic, because the very fact of having an opinion poll points to a democratic system.

1. Democracy (Only 11%) :lol::lol:

2. Dominion (Only 6%)

3. Khilafat (53%) :devil:

4. Martial Law (22%) :p:P

5. Islamic Democracy (Only 2%)

Majority of Pakistan’s want Pure Islamic system in Pakistan i.e.; Khilafah, while only 11% want democracy which is current ruling system in our

Awami Web » MEMRB Survey Report About Ruling System In Pakistan
Khilafa is not a viable or workable option. It only shows 56% of pak have no clue about reality. remember BD ran away from Pakistan Khilafat. How do you think a united Arab, persian, turki, malay country can actually be possible. each one will be accusing that the other is not muslim enough and cause all kinds of rioting and terror. first pakistanis have to convince the islamic world for a visa-less entry. If you manage that, I think you have done a good job.

Quiad e azam said this 70 years ago that democracy is not suitable for the east where there are alot of illiterate people who just vote blindly, and also there is no good political system here, there are the sharifs and PPP, unlike britain where there is a more wide political base. You dont have people there whining about the past like zardari who constantly moans about the fake shadatain by PPP, and all that bullsh**. Shariah if implemented is the best way to run a nation, only problem for pakistan is that these mullahs dont know the true meaning of shariah. Martial law is another option and in the current circumstances, i believe the best. Emphasis is on current situation. We need a hardline nation loving dictator who does the things in the interest of the nation and doesnt listen to all this bull media of pakistan.

when america became a democracy in 1776, do you think everyone was educated? This is the best solution.

none of the system is new. be it khilafat, democracy, etc.

interestingly no one knows how to establish khilafat. Even the core hardliners do not know how the khilafat can be established and how will it work. some say it will be a mix of democracy. the past khilafat was infact monarchy that is still running in saudi.

if Democracy can work in UK. it can also work anywhere provided it is allowed to work.

In our country, democracy had been killed several times and never allowed to function independently. till today the parallel setup of jihadi establishment is not allowing the democracy to work and has blackmailed and corrupted the policiticans.

you can find the videos and photos of corrupted politicians not submitting to military. But you will not see videos or photo of others or of a general or mullas and are portrayed as angels.

while saudi is loosing its position in muslims world and a new replacement for muslims with a new style of government known as khilafat can be our country Pakistan plus some areas of afghanistan. infact this is what taliban and alqaida insists. and usa too will not have any problem with it as it will only threaten china in its western muslim dominated region. so the poll to be viewed in the same perspective.

but if people think that things will improve then they are wrong. things are not going to improve in near future be it khilafat, democracy or any other system till the jihadi establishment show its mercy on people.

Hello

And who told u pakistan had khilafah when BD ran away?. it is the only form of state that muslims dream (majority of muslims ) it might never happen in our life time or sooner. And when that time come in the ppl will not care about the boundaries or visa regulations or races.

TARIQ

Hello

And who told u pakistan had khilafah when BD ran away?. it is the only form of state that muslims dream (majority of muslims ) it might never happen in our life time or sooner. And when that time come in the ppl will not care about the boundaries or visa regulations or races.

TARIQ

my point is that, this cannot happen. because as nations, the muslim world is very fragmented . An arab will never be under a Pakistani caliph, just as Punjabi muslims refused to be under Bangali muslims (i hope this answers your question). Ok I mentioned pakistan khilafah, just to make the point that it was 2 nation states (punjab and bengal), please dont take it lieterally.

when america became a democracy in 1776, do you think everyone was educated? This is the best solution.

and when did the finally got to accept women power? 1900?- thats an awful long time to evolve isn't it?-
Try to Implement Democracy today in Pakistan and we will have to wait all those years-
Not just long ago- we were ruling the subcontinent/world under khilafat/ sharia-
Thats why no body want us to go back to that system-

Hello,

U apologize and again make the same mistake punjabi muslims didnot refuse to be under bangali muslims it was corrupt politicians and drunk generals who in islamic khilafah will not have any place

wat can happen in future we dont know it after all we saw how berlim war came down and USSR IS A HISTORY and in next 30 years may be a new super power.

AS I SAID THIS IS THE ONLY FORM OF MUSLIMS THEY DREAM FROM INDONESIA TO MORACCO. ur opinion count for nothing

TARIQ

and when did the finally got to accept women power? 1900?- thats an awful long time to evolve isn't it?-
Try to Implement Democracy today in Pakistan and we will have to wait all those years-
Not just long ago- we were ruling the subcontinent under khilafat/ sharia-
Thats why no body want us to go back to that system-

I agree that democracy takes time. Do you give your child hormones to make him grow faster or do you give him time to mature? I think that would have answered you question.
The rest of your post is pure BS, who were ruling the india subcontinent? when was there ever a shariah or khilafat here? Anyways, the muslims did a bad job of ruling india, and when they became rich with indias money, they frittered it away in song and dance and debauchery until the british came and put them in their place. So yes, no more sharia/khilafat cr@p in indian subcontinent please.

Hello,

U apologize and again make the same mistake punjabi muslims didnot refuse to be under bangali muslims it was corrupt politicians and drunk generals who in islamic khilafah will not have any place

wat can happen in future we dont know it after all we saw how berlim war came down and USSR IS A HISTORY and in next 30 years may be a new super power.

AS I SAID THIS IS THE ONLY FORM OF MUSLIMS THEY DREAM FROM INDONESIA TO MORACCO. ur opinion count for nothing

TARIQ

see.. if a bad man becomes caliph then the caliphate will become bad. thats what happnedd to ottoman khilafa.

Pakistan had electinos in 1971, when Mujibur won. Yahya khan did not give him the reins as he was supposed to. which essentially means that punjabi muslims did not want to hand over power to bangali.

Also I live in Singapore, where I talk to indonesians and malaysians regularly. none of them are like what you say. they dont care about ummah and caliphate. they want to make their own lives happy and rule themselves. You need to get out of the muslim world and meet muslims from other nations. you will realise that there is NO UMMAH.

sir g democracy hamare ander bahir ho gai hai ap ab b revenge ki bat karte ho lol.
what particular sect you are talking bro?
come to punjab and kp and see how much people suffer from islamic and khilafat syndrome.
problem with khilafat is its sunni concept.and karachi is dominated by shias so thats why may be they dont like khilafat.

Karachi is not shia dominated city. Infact it has become almost free from sectarian violence, to which credit goes to MQM. It is MQM dominated city which consist of people from every sect.

Basically these types of polls are nothing but a false projection plans. The most important thing we need to look is the number of people participating in poll, which normally doesn't exceed 10K. How come such a tiny number be representative of whole population.

How many of us have participated in such kind of polls? I did never ever in my life.

Back
Top Bottom