What's new

Only 11% want Democracy

this opinion poll is being conducted on the basis of male dominated society of pak.
If women folk were permitted to express themselves freely they would have stated otherwise.( tired of being flogged, village raped then naked parading, other 3 wives and similar draculan practices laid down)

look democracy doesnt have to be constrained to two walls. Pakistan can ( if it wants ) create a democracy which suits them rather than imitating other existing models.

Thats what happens when you get zardari as a leader of a state under a democratic setup, The most corrupt and believes in power politics, has nothing to do with morality or honesty, do remember his golden word "Quran o hadis tu nai".
What then you expect from the people. When country losses billions per year because of corruption and when there is no merit.
Although the true Khilafat is something we can only dream about.

This really surprising to see that Pakistan came into existence in the name of Islam… But Pakistani don want Islamic governance over Pakistan.

yar kesi islamic goverment tell me what has pakistan has to offer as far as islam is concerned how many people are there who have truly read islam how many research papers how many authentic books published with PAKISTANI SCHOLERS own research rather then coping from other people !!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE COUNTRY WHICH DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BTW SOOD AND RIBAH LET ALONE ANY THING ELSE WHAT ELSE CAN WE EXPECT FROM THESE PEOPLE I DONT KNOW MAY GOD HELP US

Democracy is the best revenge. I am surprised to see the votes for khilafat. I am sure the poll has been conducted after juma prayers, outside the mosques of specific sect.

its too much wow still 11% heehehehee these are hardcore workers of political parties .lolz democracy mean load shedding poverty corruption lawless .these comes to our minds when we talk abut democracy .
The worlds most powerful country is a democracy..

Quiad e azam said this 70 years ago that democracy is not suitable for the east where there are alot of illiterate people who just vote blindly, and also there is no good political system here, there are the sharifs and PPP, unlike britain where there is a more wide political base. You dont have people there whining about the past like zardari who constantly moans about the fake shadatain by PPP, and all that bullsh**. Shariah if implemented is the best way to run a nation, only problem for pakistan is that these mullahs dont know the true meaning of shariah. Martial law is another option and in the current circumstances, i believe the best. Emphasis is on current situation. We need a hardline nation loving dictator who does the things in the interest of the nation and doesnt listen to all this bull media of pakistan.

well to be honest with you Democracy will never work in our country.
-Karachilites vote for mqm because it is party of muhajirs.liberals,seculars,they build some fly overs but at what cost?turned financial captil of Pak in to slaughter house.targeted killing,batha and so on
-ppp get from interior sind because this is party of sindhies and also because of a person who died in 1977.vadera system
-lower punjab.people vote for person who has big name.either zamindar or gadhi nasheen(pir sahib)
-lahories vote for nawaz because he is from lahore and done some work for them.
-in upper pujab people vote for that person who runs with them in courts,police stations
-in balochistan same vadera and sardari system
-politics of kp people is beyond my understanding level.
each one of reach in parliment buy doing investment of 10's of million rs.and still we expect from them that they will not do corruption.
now where is ordinary person in all this matter?it is not the job of ordinary person to have say in matters of economy,foreign policy.once people vote for these dogs they not show there faces for 5 years.
0e9bfd9614.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
1bb80c037d.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

But at same time shariat is not acceptable to us.for example take the example of Afghan taliban.if you look closely they were the creation of reaction of afghan society.when governer of kandhar raped a girl for 2 weeks no one come forward exception of imam masjid(mullah omar) and this is how taliban are created.they eliminate the injustice from afghan society by delivering instant justice.
i am not here defending taliban because they are not defendable.with so many faults but they have some qualities.in simple words they were the reaction of injustice present in Afghan society.
similarly in our swat area in 90's there is shariat movement.at that time we made promises with them,but later we back off from our promises,in 2010-2011 situation is infront of you.

slowly and steadly we are heading towards physiological break down.its time our leaders smell the coffee and react.other wise there will be a great mess.we cannot afford forces that were going to be created in reaction of some phenomena.current situation and Afghan taliban are example.

here i am not advocating for sharia but some what in b/w demon crazy and shariat.
A middle path.
i support Imran khan for that.:cheers::cheers::cheers:
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

the tool which works in UK its fail in pakistan .you can not apply same tool on all over the world .
:rofl: :rofl: wtf!?UK is the worlds most powerful country?UK doesn't even come in top 5 IMO,UK has gone down now...
I was talking about USA.

Democracy is the best revenge. I am surprised to see the votes for khilafat. I am sure the poll has been conducted after juma prayers, outside the mosques of specific sect.

sir g democracy hamare ander bahir ho gai hai ap ab b revenge ki bat karte ho lol.
what particular sect you are talking bro?
come to punjab and kp and see how much people suffer from islamic and khilafat syndrome.
problem with khilafat is its sunni concept.and karachi is dominated by shias so thats why may be they dont like khilafat.

:rofl: :rofl: wtf!?UK is the worlds most powerful country?UK doesn't even come in top 5 IMO,UK has gone down now...
I was talking about USA.

Indian Pakistani democratic system is same as UK parliamentary system not like presentational system like USA dude why you rolling on floor grow up .

Indian Pakistani democratic system is same as UK parliamentary system not like presentational system like USA dude why you rolling on floor grow up .
I think you need to grow up..Pakistani democracy is new(came after musharraf) India is a democracy from the start UK democracy is also old and USA has a 2 party system with the Congress and the Republicans being the major 2 parties with serious contention for power.

Back
Top Bottom