What's new

Ongoing Systematic Massacre of Muslim Rohingas in Myanmar

There is no systematic killings of Uyghurs by common Chinese, you imbecile.

Also, people in this forum has again and again objected the ultra-strict behavior of Chinese authorities when it comes to Uyghurs...but again, that is no way near to what has been happening in Mynammar

lol, start reading quality sources and stop reading Pamella Geller, hilly billy nut case.

what sources? you mean wahabbi propaganda or pakistani propaganda or arab propaganda ?

what sources? you mean wahabbi propaganda or pakistani propaganda or arab propaganda ?

No, I meant Washington Times, BBC, New York Times, Al Jazeera English, Robert Fisk (West's greatest Middle-East expert--Interview Bin Laden personally for multiple times, won uncountable awards in Journalism etc) and many other sources..

Again, don't be a retard and make a joke outa yourself, bharti.

No, I meant Washington Times, BBC, New York Times, Al Jazeera English, Robert Fisk (West's greatest Middle-East expert--Interview Bin Laden personally for multiple times, won uncountable awards in Journalism etc) and many other sources..

Again, don't be a retard and make a joke outa yourself, bharti.

funny because pakistan is seen as a backward retarded islamic state .

Many Muslims around the world never even heard of Rohingyas before this news and the plight of those people went global.

True story...
Same for Burmese as well. Never heard of Rohinga before since they created a new name in 21 centuries

Rohingya people are Bangladesh origins. Look at their dark black skin, they are not same with the rest of South East Asian or Indochina people. They are more like South Asian people (India, Pakistan or Bangladesh)

Don't bring this into Muslim-Buddha conflict because there are many Muslim people in many ethnics including Rakhine in Myanmar are fine but only Rohingya having trouble with others. It means there something wrong with this Rohingya people

The one who should take the responsibility and do something about this is Bangladesh government, the place where they came from.

The true story. Thanks

Burmese Govt & u ppl r ethically same.U ppl r living on a occupied land made the ppl homeless to those the land belong to.& the Burmese Govt also trying kick out the ppl whom r living there from ancient ages.
Back thousand years they were the ruler of Arakan.

The land is not belong to them. They are in Arakan only for 2 or 3 decades. According to a Burmese immigration law, A parent have to be A Burmese citizen to became the citizen of Burma.

Last edited:
Muslims in minorities attacked pilgrim in gujarat trains. also they cause trouble in thailand, philippines, burma etc.

what language is spoken by this rohingya

Of course, it is Bengali language, the appearance, the culture, the genes, all are exactly with Bengali as they are from Bangladesh.

Same for Burmese as well. Never heard of Rohinga before since they created a new name in 21 centuries

The true story. Thanks

The land is not belong to them. They are in Arakan only for 2 or 3 decades. According to a Burmese immigration law, A parent have to be A Burmese citizen to became the citizen of Burma.

Rohingyas are descendents of Arabs and semi-Arabs (through local women) who have been living in Arakan since 50 BC when the monsoon winds was discovered. It is the Burmans who are outsiders in Arakan. Both the Rohingya Muslims and the Rakhine Buddhists are fighting to oust these invaders. The Rakhines will not rest till they have punished the Burmese for taking away their holy Lut. The Rakhines must bring back the Lut into Arakan at any cost.

Rohingyas are descendents of Arabs and semi-Arabs (through local women) who have been living in Arakan since 50 BC when the monsoon winds was discovered. It is the Burmans who are outsiders in Arakan. Both the Rohingya Muslims and the Rakhine Buddhists are fighting to oust these invaders. The Rakhines will not rest till they have punished the Burmese for taking away their holy Lut. The Rakhines must bring back the Lut into Arakan at any cost.

New
They are not decent. They are also outsiders. May be the history we learnt is different. The kingdom who formed the Arakan is Rakhine (Araka) People. Not the Rohingyas. Rohingyas are the new name they created in the 21 centuries.

That sounds extremely nonsense. :omghaha::omghaha:

There are lots of new stories i am learning, since the name (Rohingya) was created :)

That sounds extremely nonsense. :omghaha::omghaha:

You are not only ignorant but do not care to check facts. The Byzantine navigator Hippolatus had discovered the monsoons in 50 BC. Thereafter began the maritime trade between Canton and Aden.

The Arakan Sultanate with capital at Mra-Ku had lasted for 356 years.

Learn the history brother. Rohingya means Arakanese. Rohingya or Muslim or Bengali people living there,
have a long history in Arakan. They just wanted to join the union of Pakistan back in 1947 and afterwards.
Its only their fault. Thats why Myanmar govt wants to wipe out them. And denying their citizenship.

Hey bro. of course i have learnt the history.. To me, Arakanese are Rakhine people. Rohingya are outsiders of Rakhine State (Arakan). So, no wonder why the Myanmar Government denied the citizenship to Rohingya while Rakhine people are recognised as an ethnic of Burma union (1948). I am just saying from the point i know. But it does not mean who is right and who is wrong. People just believe what their society say or think. You believe what you have leant and i believe what i have learnt. Peace bro :)

Learn the history brother. Rohingya means Arakanese. Rohingya or Muslim or Bengali people living there,
have a long history in Arakan. They just wanted to join the union of Pakistan back in 1947 and afterwards.
Its only their fault. Thats why Myanmar govt wants to wipe out them. And denying their citizenship.

Hey bro. of course i have learnt the history.. To me, Arakanese are Rakhine people. Rohingya are outsiders of Rakhine State (Arakan). So, no wonder why the Myanmar Government denied the citizenship to Rohingya while Rakhine people are recognised as an ethnic of Burma union (1948). I am just saying from the point i know. But it does not mean who is right and who is wrong. People just believe what their society say or think. You believe what you have leant and i believe what i have learnt. Peace bro :)

Okay you learned from the provided history by your govt. But did you try to learn from any neutral sources.
If you search, you will surely find some. Im just giving you the wikipedia link. Peace :)

Rohingya people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay you learned from the provided history by your govt. But did you try to learn from any neutral sources.
If you search, you will surely find some. Im just giving you the wikipedia link. Peace :)

well, i have never learnt from the government and have never go to school in Myanmar. Wiki is an unreliable source. anyway, i understand people change the history. So, it is hard to know the real truth is, sometime. But we can try to think a better solution of the current affair and create a better world. :)

Back
Top Bottom