What's new

Ongoing Systematic Massacre of Muslim Rohingas in Myanmar

I don't know how you define assimilation but i can assure you, as an israeli, i see no assimilation of Israeli Muslims in Israel. Only a minority of them show alligiance to their host country, the rest are some combination of traitors(Don't serve the army and attack Israel while enjoying full Israeli rights) and leeches(Don't work, breed like rabbits and demand unemployment checks while sitting around their villages complaining about Israel).

Well, I think it's great that they get full voting rights and get access to education. I hear Israel has very good universities.

The only exception is that they have a choice not to serve the military, which is mandatory by all Israeli citizens (if I am not mistaken).

Those guys need to lighten up, and develop themselves. And see how they can contribute to their society. Sure, they can have differences, but not a step back in personal development. That should be a motto. Not some random arm-chair warrior.

The Rohingyas on the other hand don't even get access to basic education. Let alone vote or serve the military.

What the Arab-Israelis get is something they can only have wet-dreams about. I mean, it's horrible over there. The most horrible place on Earth any human being can be in. Rakhine doesn't even have proper electricity.

It's ironic that we are shown so much of this and that regarding Israel/Palestine on the media....the propaganda and trolling....

....then, come up with typical responses behind the Palestinians and against Israelis.....

...while there's a grave injustice going on right in my nation's doorstep.....and we are powerless to directly do anything about it....

The plight of these Rohingyas became of commercial interest to the lobby normally selling only palestinian business ONLY after the US tried to improve ties with Burma. Nobody, means nobody gave two hoots for these people for so many decades while the Junta depended only on the chinese for survival.

What gives?

Well, I think it's great that they get full voting rights and get access to education. I hear Israel has very good universities.

The only exception is that they have a choice not to serve the military, which is mandatory by all Israeli citizens (if I am not mistaken).

Those guys need to lighten up, and develop themselves. And see how they can contribute to their society. Sure, they can have differences, but not a step back in personal development. That should be a motto. Not some random arm-chair warrior.

The Rohingyas on the other hand don't even get access to basic education. Let alone vote or serve the military.

What the Arab-Israelis get is something they can only have wet-dreams about. I mean, it's horrible over there. The most horrible place on Earth any human being can be in. Rakhine doesn't even have proper electricity.

It's ironic that we are shown so much of this and that regarding Israel/Palestine on the media....the propaganda and trolling....

....then, come up with typical responses behind the Palestinians and against Israelis.....

...while there's a grave injustice going on right in my nation's doorstep.....and we are powerless to directly do anything about it....

The Israeli Arabs are exempt from military service but can volunteer to join the national service or join the army. And those few Israeli Muslims who do join the Army are shunned by their families and communities as traitors and death threats are directed at them.
Even the most vile of traitors who would get death sentences in any other country serve in the Israeli Parliament while supporting the enemies of Israel.

Sadly, the Israeli democracy is broken for a long time now when traitors get to enjoy full Israeli rights and are never punished.

Why donot you deport those traitor out of your country...Again traitor exists in our countries too...Donot get suprised to think that I am referring to Muslim people of my nation.....No..not at all...Rather they are more patriotic and faithful rather than our corrupt politicians...who are more dangerous that any other terrorists...
Why? An extremely flawed political and judicial system.

People like us or indians started migrating to Assam, Tripura & Arakan from ancient ages.Its true to the whole indian sub-continent. What was their religion its unclear.Arakan ppl welcomed them & there were a hostile condition.Some of the ppl used to serve Arakan kings. Then there were ruling of Lakhan sen for so many decades.

Then comes the Muslim.There were Mughal rule for centuries.One of the Mughal Ruler's tomb is there now.

Now Thein Sen,Aung sun su ky & their ppl call them illegal immegrants from Bangladesh.What a shame. Those british rulers devided the countries like hell & Muslims r paying for that.

Really? Even Burmese are occupiers of Muslim land now? Islam didn't even exist while the Buddhist Burmese created their kingdoms.

Cant teach u whole history here. May be my backing is not so strong as I cant show u enough evidence, may be I can. But There r vast amount of proof that u live on a occupied land.Thats just some years back.U started sailing from Europe & elsewhere.Now u guys love to say that u r Arab.
I dont want to bring the whole history here.I just have strong hatred for u.

Why donot you deport those traitor out of your country...Again traitor exists in our countries too...Donot get suprised to think that I am referring to Muslim people of my nation.....No..not at all...Rather they are more patriotic and faithful rather than our corrupt politicians...who are more dangerous that any other terrorists...

What country u r talking about.We dont recognize any such country.They r just occupiers, someday the justice will come those Palestinian will teach them a great lesson.
U & ur Indian gov. should stop backing those israeli savages.Maybe u r doing it because u have got occupied lands as well.Kashmir is a occupied land,u have occupied lands from China & U ppl dont hesitate to steal lands from our country too.

Imperial Japanese....

1.When the Japs occupied Burma,the massacres were carried out by the Burmese Buddhists on the Muslims - both Burmese Muslims as well as Rohingyas. Gen Ne Win had been appointed Burmese Mily Commander / Governor of Arakan. He has come to be known as the Butcher of Arakan because of the massacres carried out under his guidance.

2. There is no parallel between Israel and Arakan. Israel is exactly what Hitler said it would be. He explains his reasons quite convincingly in the Mien Kempf. Arakan is a Muslim majority nation with a history of a Muslim Sultanate lasting 367 years. The British colonial crooks left in under the Burmese so that there would be troubles later allowing them to exploit. That is exactly what is unfolding.

1.When the Japs occupied Burma,the massacres were carried out by the Burmese Buddhists on the Muslims - both Burmese Muslims as well as Rohingyas. Gen Ne Win had been appointed Burmese Mily Commander / Governor of Arakan. He has come to be known as the Butcher of Arakan because of the massacres carried out under his guidance.

The Rohingyas actually supported the Allies during WWII. Even did recon missions for them.

They paid the price in face of the wrath of both the Japanese and BIA (Burmese Independence Army).
Genocide and Gross Human Rights Violations: In Comparative Perspective - Kurt Jonassohn, Karin Solveig Björnson - Google Books

Protracted Displacement in Asia: No Place to Call Home - Howard Adelman - Google Books

Asian Profile - Google Books

By the way, the term "Jap" was a racist term used by American soldiers during WWII.

2. There is no parallel between Israel and Arakan. Israel is exactly what Hitler said it would be. He explains his reasons quite convincingly in the Mien Kempf. Arakan is a Muslim majority nation with a history of a Muslim Sultanate lasting 367 years. The British colonial crooks left in under the Burmese so that there would be troubles later allowing them to exploit. That is exactly what is unfolding.

I was talking about Arab-Israelis, not Palestinians. And to be honest, it'd rather unfair to compare the Israelis to the Nazis, or any Axis power for the matter.

Civilized hoa, ekta alaada value asche

Israels treatment of Israeli Arabs (though not perfect) makes Israel look like Mother Teresa compared to the genocida, ultra-racist Burmese regime.

KSA gives $ 1.88 m for Rohingya resettlement | ArabNews

KSA gives $ 1.88 m for Rohingya resettlement

125465_1358678662_8435_0.jpg

RIYADH: ARAB NEWS
Monday 21 January 2013
Last Update 21 January 2013 9:54 am
Saudi Arabia yesterday announced a contribution of $ 1.88 million toward UNHCR’s humanitarian program in Myanmar providing shelter to Rohingyas in Rakhine state.
A memorandum of understanding to this effect was signed by Yousef Al-Bassam of the Saudi Fund for Development and Imran Riza, UNHCR’s regional representative in Riyadh.
The contribution will enable the UNHCR to provide temporary and permanent shelters for around 75,000 displaced people.
After signing the agreement, Riza highlighted the importance of such assistance in terms of value, timing and significance in improving the living conditions of many of displaced people in Rakhine state.
On behalf of High Commissioner Antonio Guterres, Riza expressed his highest appreciation and deep gratitude to Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah, for this generous contribution which clearly reflects the Saudi leadership's response to humanitarian crises.
The partnership with the Saudi Find for Development involves collaboration with Pakistan in terms of providing permanent shelters to the displaced people.

http://www.voanews.com/content/thai...response-to-rohingya-boat-people/1588502.html
Thailand Calls for Regional Response to Rohingya Boat People

Why don't you take in them in your country??

KSA gives $ 1.88 m for Rohingya resettlement | ArabNews

KSA gives $ 1.88 m for Rohingya resettlement

125465_1358678662_8435_0.jpg

RIYADH: ARAB NEWS
Monday 21 January 2013
Last Update 21 January 2013 9:54 am
Saudi Arabia yesterday announced a contribution of $ 1.88 million toward UNHCR’s humanitarian program in Myanmar providing shelter to Rohingyas in Rakhine state.
A memorandum of understanding to this effect was signed by Yousef Al-Bassam of the Saudi Fund for Development and Imran Riza, UNHCR’s regional representative in Riyadh.
The contribution will enable the UNHCR to provide temporary and permanent shelters for around 75,000 displaced people.
After signing the agreement, Riza highlighted the importance of such assistance in terms of value, timing and significance in improving the living conditions of many of displaced people in Rakhine state.
On behalf of High Commissioner Antonio Guterres, Riza expressed his highest appreciation and deep gratitude to Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah, for this generous contribution which clearly reflects the Saudi leadership's response to humanitarian crises.
The partnership with the Saudi Find for Development involves collaboration with Pakistan in terms of providing permanent shelters to the displaced people.

Even Pakistan is providing a cover of 2 million $ to every single foreign player to play in it's cricket league.so actually it's just peanuts.

Sure. Why don't you do the same? :)

Cheesy signature by the way....

We are not crying river for Rohingas ,they are your fellow islamic brethern your government should take them in.

Sure. Why don't you do the same? :)

Cheesy signature by the way....

We are not crying river for Rohingas ,they are your fellow islamic brethern your government should take them in.

Back
Top Bottom