What's new

Ongoing Systematic Massacre of Muslim Rohingas in Myanmar

Many Muslims around the world never even heard of Rohingyas before this news and the plight of those people went global.

True story...

I haven't heard anything about them. Only about obese Palestinians "starving" in Gaza.

And yet, no one seems to care particulary for these poor people. If people here didn't talk about them, i would never have heard them in any news agency(Western or Arab). Hypocrisy.
Perhaps if someone "leaked" to the news papers that these poor bastards were part "Palestinian", then muslim nations would line up to "correct" the "injustice".

Burmese Govt & u ppl r ethically same.U ppl r living on a occupied land made the ppl homeless to those the land belong to.& the Burmese Govt also trying kick out the ppl whom r living there from ancient ages.
Back thousand years they were the ruler of Arakan.

Burmese Govt & u ppl r ethically same.U ppl r living on a occupied land made the ppl homeless to those the land belong to.& the Burmese Govt also trying kick out the ppl whom r living there from ancient ages.
Back thousand years they were the ruler of Arakan.
Really? Even Burmese are occupiers of Muslim land now? Islam didn't even exist while the Buddhist Burmese created their kingdoms.

Really? Even Burmese are occupiers of Muslim land now? Islam didn't even exist while the Buddhist Burmese created their kingdoms.

do you know the buddhist Arakan King adopted Muslim title to please muslims of his kingdom? Bamar kingdom from central Burma was a different kingdom!

do you know the buddhist Arakan King adopted Muslim title to please muslims of his kingdom? Bamar kingdom from central Burma was a different kingdom!
That just goes to show that most Muslims never assimilate in their host countries.(Few do, however).
Tell me, where were the Muslims of Burma, whose land has been apparently taken from them, during the Pyu city states period? You know, 2nd century BCE Pyu city states.

That just goes to show that most Muslims never assimilate in their host countries.(Few do, however).
Tell me, where were the Muslims of Burma, whose land has been apparently taken from them, during the Pyu city states period? You know, 2nd century BCE Pyu city states.

All Burmans (and basically all other nationalities) were born Muslims, they however they became misguided to go on the path of kuffr and hence Burma is originally a Muslim country (although the 95% of them who are not Muslims are miguided pagans who were originally Muslims) and these guys should accept the supremacy of Islam there.

Only the central highland belongs to the Burmans. The encircling seven states / nationalities are lands / people the Burmese have occupied and rule as colonies. Read Aung San Suu Kyi's "Freedom From Fear" to enlighten yourself.

by that sense both north and south america belongs to Native indians. Everyone else should migrate back! No?

The massacre of Muslims commenced during WW II. And have never stopped. If there is a place on earth today where Jihad has become compulsory then it is in Arakan. Muslim youth from all over the world should gather in Arakan to protect the Arakan Muslims and evict the Burmese invaders. Exactly the same that had happened when the Soviets had invaded Afghanistan.

FYI, Bangladesh's Sylheti and Chittagongian dialects have many words adopted from Bengali, Arabic and Burmese languages. There was once a kingdom many eons ago.

That being said, they did "assimilate" just fine. And there are Muslims of different ethnic groups who still live there such as the Panthays (Chinese Muslims).

The conflict is mostly an ethnic rather than a religious one. The term "Muslim" just sells out more if you know what I mean :lol:

The massacre of Muslims commenced during WW II. And have never stopped. If there is a place on earth today where Jihad has become compulsory then it is in Arakan. Muslim youth from all over the world should gather in Arakan to protect the Arakan Muslims and evict the Burmese invaders. Exactly the same that had happened when the Soviets had invaded Afghanistan.

Tell me which country has guts to harm Chinese economic interest in Rakhine.

FYI, Bangladesh's Sylheti and Chittagongian dialects have many words adopted from Bengali, Arabic and Burmese languages. There was once a kingdom many eons ago.

That being said, they did "assimilate" just fine. And there are Muslims of different ethnic groups who still live there such as the Panthays (Chinese Muslims).

The conflict is mostly an ethnic rather than a religious one. The term "Muslim" just sells out more if you know what I mean :lol:

I don't know how you define assimilation but i can assure you, as an israeli, i see no assimilation of Israeli Muslims in Israel. Only a minority of them show alligiance to their host country, the rest are some combination of traitors(Don't serve the army and attack Israel while enjoying full Israeli rights) and leeches(Don't work, breed like rabbits and demand unemployment checks while sitting around their villages complaining about Israel).

I don't know how you define assimilation but i can assure you, as an israeli, i see no assimilation of Israeli Muslims in Israel. Only a minority of them show alligiance to their host country, the rest are some combination of traitors(Don't serve the army and attack Israel while enjoying full Israeli rights) and leeches(Don't work, breed like rabbits and demand unemployment checks while sitting around their villages complaining about Israel).

Why donot you deport those traitor out of your country...Again traitor exists in our countries too...Donot get suprised to think that I am referring to Muslim people of my nation.....No..not at all...Rather they are more patriotic and faithful rather than our corrupt politicians...who are more dangerous that any other terrorists...

Back
Top Bottom