What's new

One of Pakistan's best, Moin Akhtar, passes away

Moin Akhtar is a great asset for pakistan,His death make all nation sad,God Bless him

just returned from the funeral prayer of the Late Legend Moin Akhtar conducted by Junaid Jamshed. RIP , May Allah grant him a beautiful place in Jannah Ameen.

"Zameen Kha Gayee Asmaan Kaisey Kaisey"

Heard this tragic news late last night. Had the privilege of watching Moeen live on the stage. The guy was sheer talent.
Although his stage shows and TV Dramas were very popular, the talk show, "Yes Sir, No Sir" was also great light hearted entertainment.

Ah my man! i m really missing him, i have really good memories of him ,the good old days of my school when i use too watch his tv serials in the mist of cold winters.
I have already cried twice or thrice thinking of him and his era of laughter and sensation, sadly we will not able to see him again or anyone even closer to him.Its a close of the most sensational chapter of our lives and we will never be able to see his magic again,

Still in shock,but it was the making of a legend 3 decades ago and now it is the ending of a legend 3 decades later.even while writing my tears are running on my cheeks .

We are gonna miss you Moin bhai .May you rest in peace

Its very very sad day for me and my Nation. Meri duwa he he Allah humera pyare bhai ko janat me jaga naseb kare. Ameen.

Depressing news. An abolute gem of a person passes away leaving an empty void.
May Allah grant Paradise to that man and patience and strength to his family members. We are with you in this sad time.

What a shocker it is! May Allah Bless his soul...! Ameen

He will be missed, one of the best Pakistani comedian ever.

R.I.P Moin Akhtar Sahib.

Since 70's our Media is in decline , I mean artistic decline
Writers, Artists, supporting cast etc youthful characters are all missing ...

Privatization of channels has diverted already diluted talent across 100 channels , and with no sponsor and parents not encouraging kids to go into Arts and humanities , its a sad day for Pakistani Media and artist very sad ...

Mueen Akhtar, just 1-2 days ago I saw his advertisement on TV and was wondering wow , he never changes he still looks like he did back in late 80's or 90's did not changed much ... and 3 days later I saw his passing away news was really strange

Artist like

Anwar Maqsood, Mooin Akhtar, or Islami Tara , and many members of 50/50 class , and golden generation actors are just irreplacable , the modern drama actors do not cut it one bit

watch johnny lever Interview and comments about Moin Akhtar (he is a fan of Moin akhtar)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom