What's new

One liners :)

A citizen's moral, ideological progress is progress of country. (DV RULES) :big_boss:

:blah::blah::blah::blah:
Not for us, keep your ideology with yourself :pakistan:
We ever used by politicians, leaders, generals, we every called them BS or like that but only after when we gave them vote. Its our tradition.

Ag wo sab se acha he magar kal us ko hum dekhna gavara nahein karte,
:pakistan:Is liye hum ko pati na parhao:pakistan:

A nation who holds his words & take stand with will of completion of task, continuous struggle, slow & steadily ever win for his goal. (DV RULES):big_boss:

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Bahir blast mein loog mare hein, ho sakta he kisi zakhmi ko khoon ki zaroorat ho
Yar kya zaroorat he, hakoomat khud hi deekh le gi
Cricket ka match shuru honey wala he ja kar sprite ki 2 liter wali botal le ana or dhiyan se jana.
& Faisalabad free from people because Cricket match was on.

Politician "Is kom ko budhu bana intihai assan he, kuch ho jata he to thora sa garam karo, baad mein bula kar pepsi pilao, do char
stage dramey dikhao, teen char galian mukhalifon ko nikalo OR BAS" ye in ki kahani hey.

:offtopic::welcome: to :pakistan:

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.

The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability.

If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward. - Edison

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Back
Top Bottom