What's new

One liners :)

"When a deep injury is done to us, we never recover until we forgive." - Alan Paton

Half philosopher is atheist.
xenia

Such a great intuition and I agree with you if the meaning is something like that:

A well philosopher will must get the right way which shown by Allah.

So do you think so what I mean?

Such a great intuition and I agree with you if the meaning is something like that:

A well philosopher will must get the right way which shown by Allah.

So do you think so what I mean?

yeah i almost meant the same..just like the quack who is dangerous fo physical health, half-philosopher is dangerous for spiritual health...

^
God created you and he has no problem for that, then how and why should I have any problem for that?

yeah i almost meant the same..just like the quack who is dangerous fo physical health, half-philosopher is dangerous for spiritual health...

This refers to this, I think...

Neem Hakim, Khatra Jaan,
Neem Mulla, Khatra Imaan,
Neem Shaer, Khatra Kalaam,

KIT Over

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.---William James

Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a man's growth without destroying his roots.”

i dont understand this...what are u trying to say?

I asked you that, r u female.

Then you said yes, and also asked that do I have any problem or wrong with that.

Then I replied that God made you a female and there is no wrong with that, then why should I have any wrong or problem. I mean I have no wrong or problem. :)

Now have you understood? :) Sorry if you got it offense.

I love the skies,
I love the skies at day, dark and twilight.

-Skies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom