What's new

One liners :)

I am angry nearly every day of my life, but I have learned not to show it; and I still try to hope not to feel it, though it may take me another forty years to do it. [Character of Marmee in Little Women]---Louisa May Alcott:

If you want to study yourself -- look into the hearts of other people. If you want to study other people -- look into your own heart
---Friedrich von Schiller

Keep your friends close and enemies closer.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Walk softly but carry a big stick

Quit from smoking is very easy, I quit smoking everyday!

-A Russian.

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”

"Scientific thought and its creation is the common and shared heritage of mankind."

--Dr. Abdus Salam :pakistan:

"Sweat saves blood."
--Erwin Rommel

My father put this sign up in my room- he's a rtd. major :lol:

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.”

Last edited:
A man falls down a flight of stairs and somebody rushes over to him and asks, "Did you miss a step?"

"No," he answers, "I hit every one of them!"

Last edited:
I read this one today beautiful one :

If I loved you less,I might be able to talk about it more.
- J Austen

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.---Abraham Lincoln

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.---Agatha Christie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom