What's new

One liners :)

I think there is a missing point:

Every half philosopher is not atheist but every atheist is half philosopher.

Right? :)
dont generalize..its not an all-encompassing statement...half philosopher may know some bits of truth n form his own philosophy based on them..i meant htis.
n every atheist may not b a philosopher..but has to b foolish..

u may take it the other way round.. after all u have every right to b philosopher:lol:

It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in
philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.

Francis Bacon

Last edited:
It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in
philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.

Francis Bacon
oh dont bring bacon here...his philosophy is fabulous n his essays (+quotes) impreganted with worldly wisdom n one of the most "concentrated" ones i ve ever come across..but his philosophy has machiavelian spirit n he lived a very selfish life..

oh dont bring bacon here...his philosophy is fabulous n his essays (+quotes) impreganted with worldly wisdom n one of the most "concentrated" ones i ve ever come across..but his philosophy has machiavelian spirit n he lived a very selfish life..

But his quote is very much in match with yours, though a little extended:P

Btw I dont know abt his biography or philosophy, If so then I also hate him:lol:

i hate hypocrites n ur words dont carry meaning when ur spirit is going against ur words..

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.
- Oscar Wilde

A true gentlemen is one who is never unintentionally rude.
- Oscar Wilde
oh m a gentleman!!

It's a rather rude gesture, but at least it's clear what you mean.

Katharine Hepburn

"Bismi Allahi, tawakkaltu `ala Allah. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billaah"
(In the name of Allah, I place all my trust in Him. There is no power to avoid sins or strength to gain virtue except by His will and support.)

yeah..but he will come up with his philosophy, rather a poem...dedicated to you:lol:

“Ekambaramnu sonna vayithula irukura kozhandhai kooda vaaya moodum.” (?????????: “??????????? ??????, ????????
???????? ??????? ??? ???? ??????”) – “Say the name ‘Ekambaram’ and even an unborn child will shut its mouth and hush up.” -Rajni kanth

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Adhe kozhandhai kitta Alex Pandiyannu sonna, innoru kaiyale avanga amma vaayayum moodum!” ( ??????? ?????????:
“??? ????????????? ??????? ??????????? ??????, ??????? ?????? ????? ????? ???????? ???????? ??????”) – “Well, if you say the name
‘Alex Pandian’ to that same unborn child, it will even close its mother’s mouth with its other hand!”-Rajni Kanth

Back
Top Bottom