What's new

One liners :)

Tumhare pas hai kitna? :what:

Ah!!! I was trying to make a joke here.

Once a person was arguing with a salesman about Dry Fruit.

"How Much?" Buyer

"500 Per Kg." Salesman

"I'll Give 400." B

"How Much?" S

"All" B

"O jao mara, pagal samjha ha? agar sara tum ko day da ga to hum kya sara din farig baithay ga kya"

KIT Over

All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women.

Voltaire

All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

Voltaire

Do well and you will have no need for ancestors.

Voltaire

Ah!!! I was trying to make a joke here.

Once a person was arguing with a salesman about Dry Fruit.

"How Much?" Buyer

"500 Per Kg." Salesman

"I'll Give 400." B

"How Much?" S

"All" B

"O jao mara, pagal samjha ha? agar sara tum ko day da ga to hum kya sara din farig baithay ga kya"

KIT Over

I know. It didn't offend me.:smitten:

Courage is the ability to do something in presence of fear

One of my fav.

God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

Voltaire

I am convinced that everything has come down to us from the banks of the Ganges, astronomy, astrology, metempsychosis, etc."

- Voltaire, Lettres sur l'origine des sciences et sur celle des peuples de l'Asie (first published Paris, 1777), letter of 15 December 1775.

"We have shown how much we surpass the Indians in courage and wickedness, and how inferior to them we are in wisdom. Our European nations have mutually destroyed themselves in this land where we only go in search of money, while the first Greeks travelled to the same land only to instruct themselves."

- Voltaire, Fragments historiques sur l'Inde (first published Geneva, 1773), Oeuvres Completes (Paris : Hachette, 1893), Vol.29, p.386

A women loves a man for her needs of love, care, security, passion, fun etc etc but man loves a women only for one reason
-- me accidentally told that to my gf before she got pissed off on just a joke.

Back
Top Bottom