What's new

One liners :)

Dream is not what you see when you sleep;dream is something that doesn't make you sleep - Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam

:agree: Indeed Thats why we carved Pakistan :pakistan: out of Bharat.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

"To Develop something, the scientists should take 8 hrs of sound sleep, all formulaes will appear in their dreams, thats how the Nuclear scientists of Pakistan achieved to get the Nuclear Bomb" -

Thats a cheapest shot an Indian can fire ;)

Our nuclear bomb instills so much fear in the enemies' minds

029267799b011028a7751fd0119561b1.gif

:agree: Indeed Thats why we carved Pakistan :pakistan: out of Bharat.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Congratulations :) Thats indeed an achievement by some visionaries, They definitely saw the dream and brought it to fruitition.

:cheers:

Well, thats what he tols in an interview and many people cheered him. But anyway lets not go into that fight :) Just take this in good humour :D

About Nuclear bomb instilling fear, well isn't that what it meant to be? a detterent?

...After all, all he did was string together a lot of old well-known quotations.

It is a good thing for an educated man to read books of quotations.
-- Winston Churchill, Unknown , 1874-1965

Light travels faster than sound--isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?

_Unknown

God himself is not secure, having given man dominion over his work.

:usflag::pakistan:

Congratulations :) Thats indeed an achievement by some visionaries, They definitely saw the dream and brought it to fruitition.

:cheers:

Well, thats what he tols in an interview and many people cheered him. But anyway lets not go into that fight :) Just take this in good humour :D

About Nuclear bomb instilling fear, well isn't that what it meant to be? a detterent?

I started this thread for sharing light quotes and not your Indian war mongering so better eithr do not post if you dont have anything to post or just ignore :)

This was not suppose to be some discussion thread.

Thanks

The surest way to make a monkey of a man is to quote him.

-- Robert Benchley, Unknown , born September 15, 1889

For all members here except me:D

Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.

When failure occurred, the leader of the organization owned that failure.
When success came, he gave it to his team. --APJ Abdul Kalam

Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing.
Robert Benchley

“According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.”

--Jerry Seinfeld

Back
Top Bottom