What's new

One liners :)

A fool neither forgives or forgets, a naive forgives and forgets, a wise man forgives but never forgets ....

I need a break. I've been working for about a year and a half. I think I'd like to go to Pakistan - Mia Kirshner

The serpent, the king, the tiger, the stinging wasp, the small child, the dog owned by other people, and the fool: these seven ought not to be awakened from sleep.

Chanakya

"It doesn't matter who the people voted for; they always vote for us" - Joseph Stalin, Illuminati -

"It's not the votes that count,
it's who counts the votes."

-- Josef Stalin --

'You know when to start a war but don't know when to end it'

here to end it like this. Somehow i am fond of Andy songs although when he sang these songs i was not even born .

Last edited by a moderator:
CHOTA KHANDAAN ZINDAGI ASAAN.... Rizwan, Farhan, Kamran, Zeeshan, Furqan, Rehan, Guddi, Pappu, Nikki, Pinki, Babli aur Pervin k abba ka paigham.:azn:

KIT Over

:lol::lol: best ever. i remember when we were kids one such add about population control used to be run on PTV and my younger brother used to say Chora Khandan zindagi assan :P (he is a pukka pathan he cant say chota at that time and used to pronounc it as chora)

Yup in younger days such sort of adds were common. One used to go like this:

BAUTAY GEE, TAY BAUTIAN GALLAN... THORAY GEE TAY THOURIAN GALLAN...

and then there would be a scene of breaking of a bed (Charpae) because of the weight of too many family members. It was fun....

KIT Over

Back
Top Bottom