What's new

One liners :)

hey guys we all have been fighting since long over one or other issue.

Lets post some good oneliners here :) just for fun i am sure we find some pearls of wisdom in such one liners

I start it here

"when everything comes in your way, You'r in the wrong lane"
Wonderful thread :D

They say "Its men who shed blood and life to save his motherland". I say "Its men who has desire for others motherland". Shame. ~Freddie (Myself :p)

“A day will come when your whole life will flash in front of your eyes, make sure it's watchable :)”

“An eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind”

“Life is nothing without an impossible dream”

No one killed by hardwork, But why to take chance

I love work, I can watch people doing it for hours.

This thread was started for fun so dont over kill yourself Bill :)

i myself work for almost 20 hours and thats why you see me online most of the times as i have to keep connected to net even if i am in the field filing news.

Now relex and let us have some lighter moments if you dont like the thread then dont spoil it just move on

This thread was started for fun so dont over kill yourself Bill :)

i myself work for almost 20 hours and thats why you see me online most of the times as i have to keep connected to net even if i am in the field filing news.

Now relex and let us have some lighter moments if you dont like the thread then dont spoil it just move on

Hey thats a quote from my side :D
I was not complaining to/about anyone :D

I just was saying people to be more responsible and post quotes rather than filmy dialogues. I am enjoying this thread and I am here :D

Edit: And I am a bit scared because, the rate at which its growing, it may take over our beloved Whatever thread ;)

Last edited:
You are as pretty as a picture, I'd really like to hang you.

What if woman can reproduce Asexually and all men die? There won't be any war nor violence in the world. But still there won't be peace :D ~Freddie

Angles deserve to die for one of them dumped and stumped me :| ~Freddie

Last edited:
If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, lets all get wasted and have the time of our lives!:partay:

A piece of Graffiti I saw on my university desk

Me & my friend walking on the beach.

i said " see the dead bird"

he replied " where is it?" looking into the sky

Back
Top Bottom