What's new

One liners :)

Hard Work Never Killed Anyone, But Why Take The Chance

-Choppers

People who use other's quotes in their own signature,simply lack original ideas and thinking ability

-Choppers

Kshama shovti us bujang ko,
jiske pas garal ho.
usko kya dant heen,
vishrahit vinit saral ho......

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." - Narrator, Fight Club

"The things you own end up owning you." - Tyler, Fight Club

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." - Gandhi

"Hell has three gates: lust, anger, and greed" - Bhagwat Gita

"To save a family, abandon a man; to save the village, abandon a family; to save the country, abandon a village; to save the soul, abandon the earth."
-- Mahabharata

"Revenge is not always better, but neither is forgiveness; learn to know them both, son, so that there is no problem."
-- Prahlada (quoted by Draupadi) (The Book of the Forest), Mahabharata

"Never start a fight, but always end it." - Changeling

"Mommy always said, life is a box of chocolates. You never know which one you're gonna get." - Forest Grump

"Once war has been undertaken, no peace is made by pretending there is no war." - Duryodhana, Mahabharata

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill

only those deserve the freedom who are prepared to defend it : Hazrat Allama Black Blood Shahib :D

"Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed" Herman Melville

"Monsters exist, but they are too few in numbers to be truly dangerous. More dangerous are…the functionaries ready to believe and act without asking questions" - Primo Levi

"The car is the closest thing we will ever create to something that is alive." - Sir William Lyons

"I haven't got a carbon footprint. I drive everywhere!" - Jeremy Clarkson

Here comes a controversial one :-

"The professional military mind is by necessity an inferior and unimaginative mind; no man of high intellectual quality would willingly imprison his gifts in such calling." H G Wells in The Outline of History

Back
Top Bottom