What's new

One Billion Trees Planted in KPK!

I would love to see that not single tank of water will be wasted to maintain the billion trees since water is already scarce as it is where people are dying from not having access to the water is yet to sink in your brain or not worthy of your sympathy as far as people lives are concerned.

Khattak is part of major consensus that voted against Kaala baag dam in the past, and even made Imran Khan to apologize officially when Imran Khan brought Kaala baag dam into the discussion in the last few years. As for Nawaz Sharif, the consensus ruled against the project of Kaala baag dam if you bothered to research the history of Kaala baag dam.

The same way the consensus ruled in favor of military operation against TTP. Democracy has to take input from the public domain in form of consensus to support or oppose. Clearly, you don't understand the definition of consensus, do you?
i have to applaud your stupidity its menial and imbecile. you have not an ounce of intelligence to bring any credible or viable argument that planting trees is wrong and giving a bogus reason that it will consume all the water. then you bring in a dam that has been a issue before the massive illegal deforestation that took place making the land baron. trying to reverse that affect by planting trees which keeps the land sustained and furthermore allows the weather pattern to remain friendly.

I need to do no research. other than you doing phand pona for mian ji as usual. so if chota godfather copies the tree planting in Punjab that in not like the northern area then you will pray/sing qaseeda in the shaan of mian ji like a poojari that is a hard fact. Punjab which is semi arid and has water issues.

So the water that is being damed by india you aint gonna say $hit about that because mian ji aint gonna live in Pakistan is he when water becomes scares in Pakistan. you are just going to do phand pona on kalabagh dam and is that dam going to sustain the whole nation? is that consensus for you?

Punjab, Balochistan, and Sindh also embark on KPK's footsteps.

Forestation is absolutely necessary for Pakistan. Pakistan should take all necessary steps to be more green

Plantation + Preventing population = Profit

This model should be applied to other provinces of the country.
Plantation of trees, even promoted in our relegion (دین اسلام).

I often go on long country walks in Berkhamstead in Hertfordshire and the Epping Forrest in Essex in summer time. Nearly all UK forests are managed and over the years I have come to a know a few hikers who are well versed in forestry. Since I have the irritating habit of never accepting any number without checking, let us do some arithmetic.

In the UK normal tree spacing for reforestation is between 8 x8 and 10 x 10 feet; that is 8 feet between each tree and 8 feet between each row. This gives roughly 400 to 600 trees per acre; let us say about 500 per acre. For wild life spacing is more and the number of trees could be as low as 200 per acre. Remember that despite being looked after, not all the saplings survive to mature trees. Survival rate is different for reach species, however an average of 90% is good.

In simple terms, 1-million trees need about 2000 acres. 350,000 hectares are equal 864, 850 acres therefore number of trees planted comes to about 432-million. Understand that maximum number of saplings planted for reforestation is about 700 per acre; even then total number of trees should be about 600-million. I would say actual figure is probably 500-million trees.

The figure of 1-billion is obviously an exaggeration but even if KPK gov’t successfully managed to grow 500-million trees in 2 –years; it is a fantastic achievement.

Hats off to PTI & KPK gov’t. Keep up the good work.

i have to applaud your stupidity its menial and imbecile. you have not an ounce of intelligence to bring any credible or viable argument that planting trees is wrong and giving a bogus reason that it will consume all the water. then you bring in a dam that has been a issue before the massive illegal deforestation that took place making the land baron. trying to reverse that affect by planting trees which keeps the land sustained and furthermore allows the weather pattern to remain friendly.

I need to do no research. other than you doing phand pona for mian ji as usual. so if chota godfather copies the tree planting in Punjab that in not like the northern area then you will pray/sing qaseeda in the shaan of mian ji like a poojari that is a hard fact. Punjab which is semi arid and has water issues.

So the water that is being damed by india you aint gonna say $hit about that because mian ji aint gonna live in Pakistan is he when water becomes scares in Pakistan. you are just going to do phand pona on kalabagh dam and is that dam going to sustain the whole nation? is that consensus for you?

I am glad someone with authority was stupid and imbecile enough to risk making the reality of Mangla Dam which took evacuation of million homes for displacement in exchange for approved visas for UK. Otherwise, Pakistan wouldn't have lasted with the only source for energy sector and water despite water already being scarce as it is.

Plant trees but who cares about waters as people can live without water.

Feel free to blame India/USA/Israel, and that way Kaala Baag dam will magically appear.

I am glad someone with authority was stupid and imbecile enough to risk making the reality of Mangla Dam which took evacuation of million homes for displacement in exchange for approved visas for UK. Otherwise, Pakistan wouldn't have lasted enough with the only source for energy sector and water despite water already being scarce as it is.

Feel free to blame India/USA/Israel, and that way Kaala Baag dam will magically appear.
has that resolved the issue of why we need trees? or until punjab does a copy & paste only then it will righteous?

has that resolved the issue of why we need trees? or until punjab does a copy & paste only then it will righteous?

I think people are missing out the main point which is water crisis, and in the nearest future, it will lead to water war between Pakistan and India over Kashmir due to water crisis. Not to mention, people are dying everyday from not having access to the water.

Unfortunately, i am busy explaining the need of Kaala Baag dam to the sensitive Imranistan who can't think beyond PMLN-PTI. :hitwall:

Even a military dictator couldn't do anything about it i say it's time we find alternates to this dam.

Like what? It has been decades. Energy sector can be resolved but not water crisis. Yet Kaala Baag dam appears to be the only source that could have addressed water crisis by now. And it is still not too late to revive Kaala Baag dam because those who oppose Kaala Baag dam are in invested for foreign goals, not internal benefit of Pakistan.

Plant trees but who cares about waters as people can live without water.

Trees actually brings in rain...also trees absorbs soil moisture and doesn't need any water after initial years.

Growing trees take water from the soil and release it into the atmosphere. Tree leaves also act as interceptors, catching falling rain, which then evaporates causing rain precipitation elsewhere — a process known as evapo-transpiration.

Make it rain: Planting forests could help drought-stricken regions

https://blog.cifor.org/10316/make-it-rain-planting-forests-to-help-drought-stricken-regions?fnl=en

I think people are missing out the main point which is water crisis, and in the nearest future, it will lead to water war between Pakistan and India over Kashmir due to water crisis.

Unfortunately, i am busy explaining the need of Kaala Baag dam to the sensitive Imranistan who can't think beyond PMLN-PTI. :hitwall:

Like what? It has been decades. Energy sector can be resolved but not water crisis. Yet Kaala Baag dam appears to be the only source that could have addressed water crisis by now. And it is still not too late to revive Kaala Baag dam because those who oppose Kaala Baag dam are in invested for foreign goals, not internal benefit of Pakistan.
You do realise most of water comes from Kashmir which is being finished! Mian ji didn't even release a fart on the issue! Kalabagh dam if built in the next five years. will have how much storage of water and generate how much electricity?

Trees actually brings in rain...also trees absorbs soil moisture and doesn't need any water after initial years.

Growing trees take water from the soil and release it into the atmosphere. Tree leaves also act as interceptors, catching falling rain, which then evaporates causing rain precipitation elsewhere — a process known as evapo-transpiration.

https://blog.cifor.org/10316/make-it-rain-planting-forests-to-help-drought-stricken-regions?fnl=en

So does Kaala baag dam that can actually address water crisis as part of contingency plan to maintain billion trees as well. #One stone two birds!!!

At this moment, people are dying from not having access to the water.

georgeeliot165195.jpg

georgewashingtoncarver1.jpg

until mian bradaz the fat tooi walas plant a billion tree's in punjab only then it will become halal!!!

Back
Top Bottom