What's new

Once again the Indian Defence Minster Worried

We do have the balls and we are not cowards. There is a reason for us to be the world leader. The point is: we are not afraid that we will lose our lives. That is called 'Bravery'. After 9/11, we have prevented attacks unlike India where terrorist attacks have become Common.

There is always only a thin line that seperates the difference between 'bravery' and 'stupidity'. Trust me its hard to handle Pakistani armed forces or else the US would have already been inside Pakistan. If Pakistan is not there there will be no one to blame.

I think this message is aimed at the US, with the US at the door step of MRCA and other deals there is a very clear cut message being driven across :D Lets see how US responds!

We do have the balls and we are not cowards. There is a reason for us to be the world leader. The point is: we are not afraid that we will lose our lives. That is called 'Bravery'. After 9/11, we have prevented attacks unlike India where terrorist attacks have become Common.

Ohh really!! show your "balls" to China, Iran, N Korea.

As for the bold part, I agree, after 9/11, you have prevented furthur terrorist attacks on US soil. How? by sending your citizens to terrorist's own place to get killed. you does have a very "different" idea of preventing terrorist strikes. But sorry, we are not buying it. for we have our balls at the right place.

'Tell me one thing...what point are you trying to make?'

You are drinking cool-aid. You are just proving my point that Indians don't have the balls.

If it has been any other country in the world, they would have acted appropriately to an act that killed 200 of their citizens. To make sure this does not happen again. The Realty is that this will get repeated because you are establishing that India is a soft state. If you accuse some one of harming you gravely, and your reaction is ....to brush it aside, than it is called cowardliness.

:) The Indians want to prove that its India that is behind sustaining US economic system by inking defence deals with US. Hence US should be on knees in front of India.

They think US is on the receiving end if US did anything against wishes of India aka bharat

:) The Indians want to prove that its India that is behind sustaining US economic system by inking defence deals with US. Hence US should be on knees in front of India.

They think US is on the receiving end if US did anything against wishes of India aka bharat

Achha!! and what do you want to prove?? That even though Pakistan is sustaining itself on the US aid, still US is on the receiving end if US did anything against wishes of Pakistan aka..... (whatever).

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Achha!! and what do you want to prove?? That even though Pakistan is sustaining itself on the US aid, still US is on the receiving end if US did anything against wishes of Pakistan aka..... (whatever).

lolzz you see the problem with you Indians is that you think you can carry on your rant viz a viz US-Pakistan relations.

Both US and Pakistan understand each other very well thats why both still join hands despite all the differences. Both need each other.

Dude, did u understand anything she said about India aka Bharat..

If yes please translate it to me please.. about India aka bharat

what is there to understand..?
this is her doing what she does the best..
BTW I rofl'd at her new found frustration regarding India-US relations. :lol:

lolzz you see the problem with you Indians is that you think you can carry on your rant viz a viz US-Pakistan relations.

Pehle shuru kisne kiya??

Both US and Pakistan understand each other very well thats why both still join hands despite all the differences. Both need each other.

Ofcourse, very true.Pakistan desperately need money which US give them in lieu of killing Pakistani civilians (now soldiers too) inside their own territory. Reminds me of how Kings in ancient times used to go to jungle for hunting

This is the exact problem with Indians.

They just can't take honest criticism or accept any short comings. As far as an average Indian is considered, India is the perfect world. Vegetarianism is the holy grain. The postings here are the proof.

I work with plenty of Indians and Pakistanis here (Hard to find others in Networking/Software). All of them are very intelligent, responsible and are considered 'the best assets' to the organization compared to our own dumb As**s. That is the common part between Indians and Pakistanis. Here is the differentiators

While very intelligent, many Indians I talk to come across as obnoxious and condescending. They give an impression as some one who can never have problems. You try to highlight some issues, most become defensive or blame others. They don't realizes no body in this fu*king world is perfect. Take USA. We have so many issues as well as achievements, but talk to an average american and you can realize how humble they are.

When I pointed the Indian weakness about their lack of courage, most can't take it as a fact and address it. Instead they start attacking the messenger. Now there are many Indian posts here who criticize us for invading Afgan. Are these posters on meth? Indian Prime minister is literally begging us not to leave Afghanistan in the past one year. Accept that every one has short comings and throw the egos I find in many of you. Feeling Superior will not make you a super power

One of the key aspects of Kashmere problem is that Pakistan views India as arrogant. Don't blame them, it is the impression, that you have created with Pakistan.

Now, most Pakistani friends come across as down to earth, business like. That is preciously the reason US ARMY is very comfortable with Pakistan Army. After recent joint exercise with India Navy, the comment from US Naval staff is that Indians are pain in the A*s to work with. They think too much of themselves and arrogant.

This is just my honest opinion and is shared by many of my colleagues.

Before you all attack me, take a beer, relax and think the facts. Than, comeback and post how wrong I am and how India can never have any problems, them being perfect.

Last edited:

Excellent point.

With an intelligent, young, hard working population, if you guys are together (India and Pakistan), you can literally rule the world. But this will never happen, because of the animosity. In one way, it is good. Divide and rule works well in Asia.

As long as we are glorifying the futue..

272 Su 30's
250 PAK Fa
50+ Mirage 2000-5
100 Mig 29s SMT (equivalant)
150 LCAs

oh! its getting boring.. You win ;)

Ok, fine lets go further into the future....

250 jf-17 (all blocks)
36 j-10 (number likely to rise)
60+ f-16 blk 52+ (number again could go up to 100 as the US gets rid of their f-16s)
5th gen fighter from China such as J-XX is a possibility ;)

Back
Top Bottom