What's new

On this day 3 years ago Assad gassed to death over 1000 civilians

I don't know about the truth , but I'm sure that 500 hate all syrians ( both loyalists and rebels ) ...

Strange accusation , considering your country actually takes active part in slaughtering Syrians.

Hundreds of thousands dead ( most of them by the regime ). More than 5 million refugees , close to 8 millions internally displaced.

I Guess all of this is cause you and your mullahs just love the Syrians.

~

Strange accusation , considering your country actually takes active part in slaughtering Syrians.

Hundreds of thousands dead ( most of them by the regime ). More than 5 million refugees , close to 8 millions internally displaced.

I Guess all of this is cause you and your mullahs just love the Syrians.

~
Israhelli immigrant zionist jews went from village to village cutting open wombs of pregnant palestinian women and raping them. You think they care about syrians? lol.

Israhelli immigrant zionist jews went from village to village cutting open wombs of pregnant palestinian women and raping them. You think they care about syrians? lol.

Inventing imaginary stuff does not eliminate the stuff you do in Syria

Is this cause you and your mullahs just love the Syrians ?

~

~

Estimates of the numbers killed vary, with official Red Cross figures standing at approximately 250, including 25 pregnant women. Even Menachem Begin, one of Israel's prime ministers, was quoted as admitting: "Without what was done at Deir Yassin there would not have been a state of Israel ... The Arabs began fleeing in panic, shouting 'Deir Yassin.'" (M Begin, The Revolt, 1983)

Orphans_of_the_Deir_Yassin_massacre__225a2.jpg

~

Yet rebels never shot a single bullet into Russia and Iran which they claim to be their biggest enemies. Bunch of tough guys huh?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom