What's new

On Insulting Muslims

The demand is right but the situation is funny one but if majority are converts than its not

All those protesting are those living off a government that provides for them for free .. including taking loans from Jewish banks based on 100% interest.
Every drop of water they use for Wuzu has interest in its somehow.
So .. Ill maintain.. Apne Gareban jhanken pehle .. idiots.

Anyone seen the anti-islam 'movie' yet? Just saw it on youtube HD 13 some what minutes.

Taimur is considered nothing more than a .............. among Muslims too he is not even considered good among Muslims most areas which Muslims conquered made progress Mr

Leave Taimur, what about Ghaznavi.

im sure the word "Jews" resonates somewhere in your cranium as you try to ponder this mystery!

:lol:...........:rofl:

Disguised as "Zionism"?

I might not be understanding Zionists but you miss the point completely.

In this forum people have abused Jews and Hindus and were tolerated. Same thing cannot be said for Muslims.

You guys abuse people in the name of religion at the drop of hat.

Because they don't even notice it. It is just so common that there is nothing unusual about it.

What is unusual is: How the heck the kaffirs are responding in kind! Even though on a much smaller scale.

Have you guys cleaned up your own house yet?

That is the million dollar question.

My guess: He has given up on the Ummah. He is expecting the kaffirs to take the lead in cleaning it up for them.

Without admitting it in so many words.

And that is the most charitable explanation I can think of.

The Jews are in Israel and that is a fact on the ground.

They even have historical claims on the lands. The Arabs occupied it for a lengthy period as well but they were also occupiers of the land.

OTOH, Muslims are occupying several large areas they have no business to be in. That includes Turkey and the subcontinent among many others.

Its just that the rest of the world accepts the reality and moves on.

Does not change the meat of what he is saying.

Muslims as a whole have remarkably different standards when it comes to other faiths versus their own.

They would be treated with great respect. Yet think nothing of rubbing other faiths and peoples into the dirt. To the point of annihilation.

Zionism or Hindutva are not world movements affecting people of all races, religions, and continents like radical Islam is.

Please be balanced in your statements and do not let your personal prejudices color a balanced analysis of the problem.

You are continuously getting into technicalities. Instead of focusing on invalid example I might have given, focus on valid one.

Don't you guys abuse Hindus and Jews?

lmao, what an embarrassment. In islam if you touch my wife you die. Nice tagline.:rofl:

What a stupid man, If these ppl are so sensitive, then why dont they stay in there cave??? This bugger was creating a scene in Japan.

Some one tell what happen latter, Was his wife searched??

All those protesting are those living off a government that provides for them for free .. including taking loans from Jewish banks based on 100% interest.
Every drop of water they use for Wuzu has interest in its somehow.
So .. Ill maintain.. Apne Gareban jhanken pehle .. idiots.
I already said if they are converts than not a problem but they should avoid and may I tell you the converts avoid these things more than born Muslims

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom