What's new

Omicron is much milder than Delta

Great news finally. I can see China open its border soon, once Delta goes extinct:victory:

You people dont give up after giving it to the entire world.

THis statement is selective by definition in the video; i know her well. THe symtoms are mild in patients who have had the vaccine NOT in unvaccinated public!.

THis statement is selective by definition in the video; i know her well. THe symtoms are mild in patients who have had the vaccine NOT in unvaccinated public!.
It is quite unfortunate that SA, despite doing service to the world has been singled out. I highly doubt this variant originated from SA, however, it was caught only there first because of its advanced infectious diseases infrastructure.

It is possible that the variant is already in circulation, however, I can also sympathise with why so many countries would be quick to ban travel from SA.

It is quite unfortunate that SA, despite doing service to the world has been singled out. I highly doubt this variant originated from SA, however, it was caught only there first because of its advanced infectious diseases infrastructure.

It is possible that the variant is already in circulation, however, I can also sympathise with why so many countries would be quick to ban travel from SA.
The same thing can be said about China. China did a huge service to the world by releasing early information on the covid-19 virus, but the Chinese, and in a broader sense all Eastern Asians, had to go through hate and racial attacks on them in Europe and North America.

I remember reading earlier that South African doctors say that even unvaccinated have mild symptoms

The same thing can be said about China. China did a huge service to the world by releasing early information on the covid-19 virus, but the Chinese, and in a broader sense all Eastern Asians, had to go through hate and racial attacks on them in Europe and North America.
My friend China did a huge disservice by preventing free flow of information. It was only after a severe backlash did they start to release information and even then, in a very controlled fashion.

If China had raised alarm bells earlier and shut down its borders like it has shut them down now, we wouldn't be in this shithole. But Chinese officials kept misguiding WHO and the rest of the world about the severity of the situation to prevent a global closure on China.

I certainly hope the OP is correct!
A funny take on this--btw, very funny channel on many things.

My friend China did a huge disservice by preventing free flow of information. It was only after a severe backlash did they start to release information and even then, in a very controlled fashion.

If China had raised alarm bells earlier and shut down its borders like it has shut them down now, we wouldn't be in this shithole. But Chinese officials kept misguiding WHO and the rest of the world about the severity of the situation to prevent a global closure on China.
The virus is from US. So how is it going to be shut down?

I completely disagree with that assessment. First of all, it wasn't China's responsibility to close its borders. Other countries should have done it, and many countries did it.

The Chinese claimed that the virus had a mortality rate of 2%, which is very close to the world's average. The symptoms of the virus were as the Chinese said. They developed first PCR tests for the virus and shared detection kits with a lot of nations. And China is currently probably the largest producer of vaccines in the world. They have produced over 3 billion doses of vaccines.

it is originally an American virus.
Omicron is evolved to be more adapted to human body than any of its predecessors, is it tame as flu yet? no conclusion, but it's already a positive development.

it is originally an American virus.

Omicron is evolved to be more adapted to human body than any of its predecessors, is it tame as flu yet? no conclusion, but it's already a positive development.

oh please... save it for the idiots at your home country.... your country is responsible for mass world wide genocide.

No further discussion with a govt paid propaganda agent who is here on this forum for spreading a fake and false narrative. Shove off ... and lick XiPooh backside.

Correct China is deeply responsible for the genocide this virus unleashed. Had they been open handed, we as a world would have cooperated and worked together. These mf.. decided to hide their head in Xi's backside and continued lies and propagating bullshit for the rest.

It actually came from Botswana.

Last edited:

that is a dead on arrival argument. most viruses originated from africa, including ebola, hiv, what have you. should we start blaming you africans for all these diseases? snap outta the sinophobic mindset and start thinking like a human being for once.

and yes, the symptoms could be mind for vaccinated people; ALL THE MORE REASON TO FORCE PEOPLE TO GET VACCINATED FOR GOODNESS SAKES! it is a sad fact that almost all of the public "outrage" towards getting vaccinated is originating from the so called "democratic" countries, ESPECIALLY the western democratic countries. 🤦‍♂️

It actually came from Botswana.
What chelo kebab are you eating???

They flipping hid this from the world and only after the first genomic sequence was released by one of the independent bodies; they were forced to confront this in reality.

Still why did they suddenly start to delete all research work on covid bats - there were hundreds of paper; did you even care to read them from SARS time.

Your country... was hit very very hard; because these idiots continued to push the flights between these two countries. Iran was 2nd most hard hit right after Chinese outbreak started.
that is a dead on arrival argument. most viruses originated from africa, including ebola, hiv, what have you. should we start blaming you africans for all these diseases? snap outta the sinophobic mindset and start thinking like a human being for once.

and yes, the symptoms could be mind for vaccinated people; ALL THE MORE REASON TO FORCE PEOPLE TO GET VACCINATED FOR GOODNESS SAKES! it is a sad fact that almost all of the public "outrage" towards getting vaccinated is originating from the so called "democratic" countries, ESPECIALLY the western democratic countries. 🤦‍♂️

We are not about blaming. Diseases are part of mother nature. These CCP idiots hid is what I am highlighting. We could have dealt with it much earlier had these morons not be sucking some party cool aid.

Vaccinnation must be mandatory without any question end of story. You dont realise the nefarious nature of KGB politics and same verbiage we saw from the HIV AIDS time being used in the nonsensical bs on facebook and other mediums;

What chelo kebab are you eating???

They flipping hid this from the world and only after the first genomic sequence was released by one of the independent bodies; they were forced to confront this in reality.

Still why did they suddenly start to delete all research work on covid bats - there were hundreds of paper; did you even care to read them from SARS time.

Your country... was hit very very hard; because these idiots continued to push the flights between these two countries. Iran was 2nd most hard hit right after Chinese outbreak started.
The kind of chelo kebab that you may be able to afford in your country if you guys finally can vaccinate your people and stop spreading new variants to the world. You have vaccinated only 24% of your population!

If it weren't for the Chinese, we wouldn't have even known that SARS had returned. Suspicious cases of deaths related to pneumonia happened in Spain and the United States in nursing homes as early as September. Months before covid became a thing in China. It is entirely possible that covid did not originate from China and it was circulating in the world long before that.

Meanwhile, assuming you're right, the very research that you are referring to was funded by an NSF grant from the US administration. I doubt that the US was unaware of the research if they funded it.

At first, yes. But later Europe was hit even harder than us. Italy, Spain, the UK, France, even later Germany. All were hit harder than us later. Which begs the question: Why were they hit so hard if they had shut down flights from China? I personally don't blame the Chinese.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom