What's new

Omicron is much milder than Delta

@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD

Care to check out this thread and take action against some foul mouth who is bringing down this forum standard with his lanaguage used.

Deal with it early? How early? When China first contact with covid, there is zero data , zero information about this virus and somebody expect China to immediately raise the alarm and know how to handle it?

How about mighty India who don't even give much crap about delta variant even we all know covid is happening. They even got the cheek to organize mass religion celebration and election rally to fasten the spread of delta variant around the world. And I don't see u condemning instead just to blame China?
Its just concentrated dishonesty and hypocrisy.

For two years after the entire world has been woken up by Chinas publications about discovering a new virus variant that came from who knows where,with everyone aware and prepared, still every day another country finds a virus variant spreading around the entire continent already, not sure where it came from, where its spreading, many not remotely able to count how many have it, many doing little to nothing about it at least compared to China.

Yet while U.S. propaganda mouthpieces are whining simultaneously about Chinas shutdowns hurting their profit margins, China is attacked and blamed for reacting faster and more transparently than anyone else did, with no prior knowledge because the U.S. kept actively hiding information and delaying responses to the covid outbreak and instead just tried to politicize it before it bit them in the butt.

anyone who disagrees with @denel is labelled CCP bots ....he is a very simple person
The most ridiculous thing is that this man accused China of not having freedom of speech. Obviously, we Chinese respect other people's freedom of speech more than he does.
I don't know what kind of shit country he lives in, it would cultivate such a clown like national.

It is quite unfortunate that SA, despite doing service to the world has been singled out. I highly doubt this variant originated from SA, however, it was caught only there first because of its advanced infectious diseases infrastructure.

It is possible that the variant is already in circulation, however, I can also sympathise with why so many countries would be quick to ban travel from SA.

It has always been the case..blaming on one country per variant...
1. Alpha - Wuhan (Chinese Virus)
2. Beta - South Africa
3. Gamma - Brazil
4. Delta - India
5. Omicron - South Africa

😂oh boy,, at this point, I am guessing must be some Chinese have used the n word on you, which made you mad and went rabid dog on every Chinese ever since

really .... you w.o dont read and just keep attacking to get your few cents like a begger.

I wont get to lower scum that you w..o dogs love to irritate people. reported for racist posting.

for your info... i have a lot of chinese family friends .. like brothers. this includes former high counsulor and his wife who were guests at my home.

These are honourable people not the street trash that the keyboard dept of w.o propaganda uses.

On a side note, from the perspective of immunology, if this variant is truly mild and asymptomatic, it could very well be nature's way of apologizing to humans. A free vaccination for all.

If true, hopefully this will spread fast to all of the world and would immunize people in low income countries that cannot afford massive vaccination programs.

We all knew Macron was a virus now his mutant brother is found

Keep your head in that cozy place and enjoy the echo you make inside.

big baby go cry me a river

you first attack and then when you have been owned you go crying to the mods

Proper victim mentality right there

keep crying

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom