What's new

Omicron is much milder than Delta

It actually came from Botswana.

What chelo kebab are you eating???

They flipping hid this from the world and only after the first genomic sequence was released by one of the independent bodies; they were forced to confront this in reality.

Still why did they suddenly start to delete all research work on covid bats - there were hundreds of paper; did you even care to read them from SARS time.

Your country... was hit very very hard; because these idiots continued to push the flights between these two countries. Iran was 2nd most hard hit right after Chinese outbreak started.

We are not about blaming. Diseases are part of mother nature. These CCP idiots hid is what I am highlighting. We could have dealt with it much earlier had these morons not be sucking some party cool aid.

Vaccinnation must be mandatory without any question end of story. You dont realise the nefarious nature of KGB politics and same verbiage we saw from the HIV AIDS time being used in the nonsensical bs on facebook and other mediums;
Deal with it early? How early? When China first contact with covid, there is zero data , zero information about this virus and somebody expect China to immediately raise the alarm and know how to handle it?

How about mighty India who don't even give much crap about delta variant even we all know covid is happening. They even got the cheek to organize mass religion celebration and election rally to fasten the spread of delta variant around the world. And I don't see u condemning instead just to blame China?

Deal with it early? How early? When China first contact with covid, there is zero data , zero information about this virus and somebody expect China to immediately raise the alarm and know how to handle it?

How about mighty India who don't even give much crap about delta variant even we all know covid is happening. They even got the cheek to organize mass religion celebration and election rally to fasten the spread of delta variant around the world. And I don't see u condemning instead just to blame China?
It's just discriminatory and stupid that they do not expect the same thing from the UK or India. The UK and India spread deadlier variants of covid-19 to the world. The UK hugely mishandled the covid-19 breakout by saying that they would adopt a policy of herd immunity, which caused thousands of deaths initially. And I'm not even going to talk about how India is a mess and completely unable to handle a pandemic, unlike China.

oh please... save it for the idiots at your home country.... your country is responsible for mass world wide genocide.

No further discussion with a govt paid propaganda agent who is here on this forum for spreading a fake and false narrative. Shove off ... and lick XiPooh backside.

Correct China is deeply responsible for the genocide this virus unleashed. Had they been open handed, we as a world would have cooperated and worked together. These mf.. decided to hide their head in Xi's backside and continued lies and propagating bullshit for the rest.

It actually came from Botswana.
you are the one keep spreading lies here, Im afraid

If China had raised alarm bells earlier and shut down its borders like it has shut them down now, we wouldn't be in this shithole.
These CCP idiots hid is what I am highlighting. We could have dealt with it much earlier had these morons not be sucking some party cool aid.

Not this stupid argument again. No country would implement a lockdown just because they discovered an unknown virus with unknown infectiousness and fatality rate. Not your country, not my country. They are not even sure whether it can spread from humans to humans at that time, and they haven't even develop the test kits to detect the virus. By the time they learn more of the virus, it's already too late.

Sure, on hindsight they could've been more transparent, but it would've still spread to other countries either way. And East Asia with the closest proximity actually managed to keep infections at zero or at very low levels for a long time.

So it's actually the ineptness of each country's own government which allowed the virus to spread to the extent it is today. I mean, we have data on the infectiousness and fatality rate coming out from China after that, but there are still plenty of morons who say it's just a flu and a hoax.

The kind of chelo kebab that you may be able to afford in your country if you guys finally can vaccinate your people and stop spreading new variants to the world. You have vaccinated only 24% of your population!

If it weren't for the Chinese, we wouldn't have even known that SARS had returned. Suspicious cases of deaths related to pneumonia happened in Spain and the United States in nursing homes as early as September. Months before covid became a thing in China. It is entirely possible that covid did not originate from China and it was circulating in the world long before that.

Meanwhile, assuming you're right, the very research that you are referring to was funded by an NSF grant from the US administration. I doubt that the US was unaware of the research if they funded it.

At first, yes. But later Europe was hit even harder than us. Italy, Spain, the UK, France, even later Germany. All were hit harder than us later. Which begs the question: Why were they hit so hard if they had shut down flights from China? I personally don't blame the Chinese.
follow the flights and also see the illegal chinese workers in the italian garments factories who brought it with them.
you are the one keep spreading lies here, Im afraid

amazing.... coming from a known propaganda minstry employee... you are so pathetic liars... want 50c to tell the truth?

Not this stupid argument again. No country would implement a lockdown just because they discovered an unknown virus with unknown infectiousness and fatality rate. Not your country, not my country. They are not even sure whether it can spread from humans to humans at that time, and they haven't even develop the test kits to detect the virus. By the time they learn more of the virus, it's already too late.

Sure, on hindsight they could've been more transparent, but it would've still spread to other countries either way. And East Asia with the closest proximity actually managed to keep infections at zero or at very low levels for a long time.

So it's actually the ineptness of each country's own government which allowed the virus to spread to the extent it is today. I mean, we have data on the infectiousness and fatality rate coming out from China after that, but there are still plenty of morons who say it's just a flu and a hoax.
True... the genie is out of the bottle; what is upsetting is the sidewalling by these CCP morons in power. Given how SARS and other protocols were in place; they were choosing to silence anyone who raised alarm bells. The mortality has been staggering; I have personally lost 19 family members. it is no joke. my soninlaw is recovering from this wretched china bug; thankfully with vaccination, he was able to recover in 1 week to feel a bit better.

we are all in this; yet these ibeciles are on Xi Pooh's wine of denials of anything wrong. party is supreme etc.

too many of these paid unemployed kids they are paying to spread their fake news as well on this forum.

The speed by which this transmits plus travel vectors make it most transmissable.

'

'The doctor who discovered Omicron says symptoms from the variant are “extremely mild” and has accused the UK of “panicking unnecessarily”. '

follow the flights and also see the illegal chinese workers in the italian garments factories who brought it with them.

amazing.... coming from a known propaganda minstry employee... you are so pathetic liars... want 50c to tell the truth?
I think you are probably just mad about your own government’s incompetence and trying to vent your frustration on China out of jealousy.

If anything, China should be commended for first raising the alarm of SARS-CoV-2

I think you are probably just mad about your own government’s incompetence and trying to vent your frustration on China out of jealousy.

If anything, China should be commended for first raising the alarm of SARS-CoV-2

stop trolling your CCP bullshit .... go to KCNA and take a course in verbal diahorrea......

let me ask you... are you not ashamed for not working for a real living vs being paid to be on this forum?

China... yes I have very very good friends who are chinese for your information; they are all educated and diginified vs your uneducated/unemployed brigade of street vagrants who get paid to be on this forum. So piss off and suck a mao lollipop.

stop trolling your CCP bullshit .... go to KCNA and take a course in verbal diahorrea......

let me ask you... are you not ashamed for not working for a real living vs being paid to be on this forum?

China... yes I have very very good friends who are chinese for your information; they are all educated and diginified vs your uneducated/unemployed brigade of street vagrants who get paid to be on this forum. So piss off and suck a mao lollipop.
well I just feel bad for your Chinese friends... they need to know what a terrible human being you are

True... the genie is out of the bottle; what is upsetting is the sidewalling by these CCP morons in power. Given how SARS and other protocols were in place; they were choosing to silence anyone who raised alarm bells. The mortality has been staggering; I have personally lost 19 family members. it is no joke. my soninlaw is recovering from this wretched china bug; thankfully with vaccination, he was able to recover in 1 week to feel a bit better.

we are all in this; yet these ibeciles are on Xi Pooh's wine of denials of anything wrong. party is supreme etc.

too many of these paid unemployed kids they are paying to spread their fake news as well on this forum.

The speed by which this transmits plus travel vectors make it most transmissable.

My condolences, but given the circumstances and information available at that time no country could've contain the spread.

They actually implemented swift lockdowns after just hundreds of detected infections. No other country would've done that to combat an unknown pneumonia. You can be transparent but concrete actions are more important.

Let's be honest here. If the virus was originally discovered elsewhere, you think that country, transparent or not, could take such draconian measures in the early stage with hundred of detected infections?

but what i get from the video is that there are no severe cases right now but they are not sure if it remain so and you must wait and see what happen later .also they are not knowing anything about late side effect of the disease

You seem to have liked licking, and shoving your head into, strange places...
another minion from the xi eunuch brigade jumps in...... amazing how much trash this forum has accummulated from that brigade... no 25c for you today.
well I just feel bad for your Chinese friends... they need to know what a terrible human being you are
Indeed we are great friends. When i mention you people - they all note what uneducated useless garbage you all are who are online.. they have a name for you all. W...o. their own words - just the rubbish who cannot find employment and are sitting idle and get paid to be online to rave party line.

So piss off and get some real work done; if you really want to earn a decent living, PM me, i will invite you here to work at my place - you will learn some life skills.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom