What's new

OMG another miracle! Japan just beats Spain 2-1

REhorror

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Just watch it live.

The japanese is through.
Really too bad for Costa Rica tho, but Germany is out as well.

Controversial second goal which knocked Germany out, first didnt look like a goal but the higher up camera looked like it was on the line the ball before being played in.

I recheck, the 2nd goal really is Mitoma anime tier dribble that beats VAR and the ball's chip.

Legit some anime magic going on.

Germans cant complain, in 2010 WC Englands goal against them was over the line by a foot and wasnt given, they took control of the game after and won knocking England out.

Man, put on the Cpt. Tsubasa theme song.
The japanese put in the work making anime real in this WC.

I would hate to be a booker in this WC....

And what's wrong with European team, even Denmark was defeated by Australia which at the beginning of the match the Aussie was high on looking for a draw, now they keep calling that dude hero after they beat Denmark 1 : 0

Susumeee! Susumeeee!

Classic scene lol.

tumblr_orc6dhoI2Q1rtjn7oo4_540.gif

I would hate to be a booker in this WC....

And what's wrong with European team, even Denmark was defeated by Australia which at the beginning of the match the Aussie was high on looking for a draw, now they keep calling that dude hero after they beat Denmark 1 : 0
Probably because Europeans paid too much energy and time on politics.

It's proven, Mitoma's assist is legit, ball is still in line vertically:

Mitoma's anime dribble managed to keep some little milimeters of the ball's curvature still inside the line.

Man, Moriyasu is really crazy, he keeps this rollercoaster going. Him and Gonda.
1669952712992.png

Now I don't know if they should fire or revere him.

Now they are celebrating like crazy in Japan:

Back
Top Bottom