What's new

Japan Fans Troll Germany After Elimination & Japan's Qualification to World Cup Last 16

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China

Japan Fans Troll Germany After Elimination & Japan's Qualification to World Cup Last 16​

Following the elimination of Germany from the World Cup on Thursday, Japan supporters did the 'gagging mouth' gesture to taunt their German counterparts. The gesture was first done at the World Cup by the German team ahead of their first Group match against Japan to protest against FIFA's ban on captains wearing the one Love armband.

Away from Qatar, Japan supporters flocked the Shibuya crossing in Tokyo early Friday morning to celebrate the Samurai Blue qualification to the last 16 after beating Spain 2 1 in their final group match on Thursday evening. Japan dug deep to complete a brilliant comeback win against the Spanish side who had taken a leed in the first half. Following that victory, Japan finished top of their group with 6 points. Despite beating Costa Rica 4 2 in their final match Germany finished 3rd in the Group with 4 points and got eliminated for the second consecutive World Cup in the first round.

Japanese players did a great job. They did their best against Spain best attack, best defense. They defeated the best teams of Europe, they surely deserve the world cup.

My best wishes and btw, Captain Tsubasa dream came true by defeating Germans. 😁👍
d235bd61-a56b-44fd-a3e2-5e65bf18ba66.jpg

Japanese players did a great job. They did their best against Spain best attack, best defense. They defeated the best teams of Europe, they surely deserve the world cup.

My best wishes and btw, Captain Tsubasa dream came true by defeating Germans. 😁👍
View attachment 902181
As an Asian, i am proud of their achievement but not their war crime attitude.

Japan Fans Troll Germany After Elimination & Japan's Qualification to World Cup Last 16​

Following the elimination of Germany from the World Cup on Thursday, Japan supporters did the 'gagging mouth' gesture to taunt their German counterparts. The gesture was first done at the World Cup by the German team ahead of their first Group match against Japan to protest against FIFA's ban on captains wearing the one Love armband.

Away from Qatar, Japan supporters flocked the Shibuya crossing in Tokyo early Friday morning to celebrate the Samurai Blue qualification to the last 16 after beating Spain 2 1 in their final group match on Thursday evening. Japan dug deep to complete a brilliant comeback win against the Spanish side who had taken a leed in the first half. Following that victory, Japan finished top of their group with 6 points. Despite beating Costa Rica 4 2 in their final match Germany finished 3rd in the Group with 4 points and got eliminated for the second consecutive World Cup in the first round.

Ironic considering I'm watching a currently airing popular Japanese anime called Blue Lock that is just about preparing a perfect team to win the world cup lol.

Playing football in Qatar is disgusting for Germany due to not wearing the flag of gandooism but are happy to make deals about LNG from Qatar

It doesn't matter who you support who qualifies or who goes out all you want to see is fair play especially in such a big tournament , and the decision to allow the Japanese goal in the other match was a joke , the ball was clearly out of play and the decision to allow the goal even after VAR was shocking

It doesn't matter who you support who qualifies or who goes out all you want to see is fair play especially in such a big tournament , and the decision to allow the Japanese goal in the other match was a joke , the ball was clearly out of play and the decision to allow the goal even after VAR was shocking
I also believe the ball was clearly out

Japan-goal.jpg

Buying the captain Tsubasa game on Steam to support Japan!

my congratulations to Japan on their victory.

I also believe the ball was clearly out

Japan-goal.jpg
Naw, it was actually in. This kind of thing is gonna rob Mitoma/Tanaka of the legitimacy of the goal.
Someone even made an experiment to prove it:
Basically, the curvature of the ball was still in-line, vertically, at least for some milimeters.
That's why the ball's sensor didn't go off.

Naw, it was actually in. This kind of thing is gonna rob Mitoma/Tanaka of the legitimacy of the goal.
Someone even made an experiment to prove it:
Basically, the curvature of the ball was still in-line, vertically, at least for some milimeters.
That's why the ball's sensor didn't go off.
I used to be a forward and scorer myself with hundreds of matches first hand experience, my first intuition while watching it was it was out.

I used to be a forward and scorer myself with hundreds of matches first hand experience, my first intuition while watching it was it was out.
Sorry, friend, this is not about intuition, it's about laser and sensor.

EDIT: In fact, some team in the Bundesliga trapped an opponent member with this exact ball's curvature method. And this was live.
The guy thought the ball was off-side, going to pick it up and was penalized a hand-ball.

Back
Top Bottom